Hands.
有点脏
They’re a bit dirty.
她只好留下来等死
She must stay here and die.
不行 我怎能这么想呢 我真蠢
No! Oh, how could I have thought that? Stupid.
抱歉
Sorry.
绕着她盖一栋房♥子
We shall build a house around her.
有烟囱
With a chimney!
门环 还有窗户 还有窗户 窗户
And a door knocker! And windows!
都是小叮的错
Tink did it.
叮当 叮当
Tinker Bell? Oh, Tinker Bell?
是你的错吗 小叮 哈雷路亚ue4d1
Was it you, Tink? Hallelujah. Hallelujah.
那我就不把你当朋友
Then I am your friend no more.
第一印象非常非常重要喔
First impressions are very, very important.
她出来了 装可爱
Here she is. Look loveable.
温蒂 我们为你盖了房♥子 有门环喔
Wendy lady, for you we built this house with a door knocker.
还有烟囱喔 一 二 三
And a chimney. One, two, three.
请你当我们的妈妈
Please be our mother.
这真是蛮有意思
Well, it is frightfully fascinating.
可是我从来没有当过妈妈
But, you see, I’ve had no real experience.
你会说故事吗 会呀
Do you tell stories? Yes.
那你就很适合 好吧
Then you’re perfect. Very well.
我会尽力而为的
I will do my best. Hooray!
很高兴认识你
Sorry about the blindfold.
一定要小心 这儿有坏人
We must be cautious. There are some nasty characters about.
被虎克知道 他就会找上门
If Hook discovers our hideout, he’ll gut us.
真可怕 我们才不怕他
How dreadful! Oh, we live for it!
但是我ue4d1妈妈 该去见爸爸了
But l… Time to meet Father, Mother.
我好期待当你的儿子喔
So looking forward to being your son.
欢迎 妈妈
Welcome, Mother.
爸爸都相信不打不成材
Discipline. That’s what fathers believe in.
小孩一定要打ue4d1才不会杀死你
You must spank the children immediately before they try to kill you again.
我们应该先下手为强
In fact, we should kill them.
彼得
Peter!
爸爸
Father!
我同意 小孩子们都很坏
I agree that they are perfectly horrid,
不过杀了他们 他们会觉得自己很重要
but kill them and they shall think themselves important.
超重要的 也超特别的
So important. And unique.
我有一个更好的方法
I suggest something…
可以惩罚他们
far more dreadful.
吃药
Medicine.
这是最恶心最可怕的东西
It’s the most beastly, disgusting stuff.
黏黏的 又有点甜甜的
The sticky, sweet kind.
杀了我们吧 求求你
Kill us, please! Kill us, please!
最小的先来 麦可
Littlest first. Michael?
麦可 约翰 我的弟弟 谁
Michael. John. My brothers! Who?
有人吗
Hello?
滴答声从这块大石头传出来
It’s louder from inside this rock.
这真是太奇怪了
How very peculiar.
想点快乐的事 宝剑 匕♥首♥ 拿破仑
Happy thoughts! Swords, daggers, Napoleon!
好丢脸喔
How humiliating.
约翰 还有更糟的
John, there’s something worser.
虎莲公主
Princess Tiger Lily.
我们到处找过ue4d1都找不到彼得潘的~~~
We search as ever for Peter Pan…
秘密基地
and his secret hideout.
幸好他认识的两个小男生ue4d1
Luckily, two boys of his acquaintance…
掉到这附近的丛林
were seen falling into this part of thejungle.
你有没有看到他们
Have you seen them?
她说 对不起 没看到
She says, “Sorry, but, no.”
我的铁钩说 你有看到
My Hook thinks you have, princess.
听清楚 你最好放了那个野人ue4d1
I say, unhand that savage, you…
你ue4d1你这个野蛮人
you… you savage!
美人鱼跟童话里的不一样
Now, mermaids are not as they are in storybooks.
她们是熟知神秘事物的
They are dark creatures…
邪恶生物
in touch with all things mysterious.
如果虎克抓住温蒂的弟弟ue4d1
If Hook had captured Wendy’s brothers,
美人鱼一定会知道
the mermaids would know.
好可爱哦
Oh, how sweet.
美人鱼不可爱吗
Are mermaids not sweet?
你太靠近她们 会把你淹死
They’ll sweetly drown you if you get too close.
虎克把你弟弟抓到黑暗城♥堡♥
Hook has your brothers at the Black Castle.
所有的偷袭行动 都一定要用
Like all surprise attacks, it must be conducted…
卑鄙手段
improperly.
把他们绑在岩石上
Put the children on the rock.
公主 你有什么遗言吗
Sorry, Your Highness. Any last words?
求饶吧
Beg for your lives.
你听着 我跟我老弟可是英国的绅士
Sirs! My brother and I are English gentlemen.
英国绅士绝对不求饶
English gentlemen do not beg.
求求你
Please!
求求你 别杀我们
Please! Please! Please don’t kill us!
求求你 别杀我 我什么也没做
Please don’t kill me, either. I’ve never done anything…
好冷哦 好冷
Aah! It’s cold! It’s cold!
救命啊 来 只要你来救人ue4d1
Help! Come on. Fly to the rescue,
我就把你这小英雄杀死
and then I’ll shoot you right through your noble intentions.
我带了剑来 你会用吗
I brought these. Can you use it?
答应我一件事 把虎克留给我
Promise me one thing. Leave Hook to me.
我答应你
I promise.
在这等我的信♥号♥♥ 在这等
Wait here for my signal. Wait here?
彼得
Peter!
这是温蒂第一次看到 在她故事中的邪恶人物
Thus Wendy first laid eyes on the dark figure who haunted her stories.
当她看到他锐利的双眼 但并不感到害怕ue4d1
She saw the piercing eyes and was not afraid,
而是着迷
but entranced.
史密先生
Mr. Smee?
是你吗 船长 天杀的
That you, Cap’n? Brimstone and gall, man.
你在干什么
What do you think you’re doing?
我照您的吩咐把孩子们都绑起来了
Well, we’ve put the children on the rope, Cap’n, like you said.
放了他们 放了他们
Set ’em free! Set ’em free?
你的陷阱呢 你不听话我就一钩把你刺死
Well, what about your trap? Set them free, or I’ll plunge my hook in you.
我不知道他在想什么 我只是个傻蛋
I don’t know what he wants with ’em. I’m just a blithering idiot, aren’t I?
才刚绑起来 又要放了他们
Chain ’em up. Let ’em go.
把你的小猫拿去
And take your cat with ya.
史密先生 是 船长
Mr. Smee? Aye, Cap’n?
看到他吗 没有
Any sign of him? No, Cap’n.
孩子们呢
Where are the children?
没问题 把他们都放了
It’s all right, Cap’n. We let ’em go.
你什么
You what?
我把他们都放了
We let ’em go.
你把他们都放了
You… let… them… go.
史密先生
Mr. Smee!
你是谁 陌生人
Who are you, stranger?
我是詹姆士虎克 海盗船船长
I am James Hook, captain of the Jolly Roger.
如果你是虎克 我是谁
If you are Hook, then who am I?
你是一条鳕鱼
You are a codfish.
告诉我 虎克 你有别的名字吗
Tell me, Hook, have you another name?

Aye.
你是蔬菜 不对
Vegetable? No.
你是矿物 不对
Mineral? No.
你是动物 对
Animal? Yes.
大人 不对
Man? No!
小男孩 对
Boy? Yes!
普通的小男孩 不对
Ordinary boy? No!
神奇的小男孩 对 你认输了吗 对
Wonderful boy? Yes! Do you give up?

Yes! I am…
你完了 彼得 小心
History. Peter, look out!
他在那里
There he is!
你等着上西天吧
It is your requiem mass, boy.
你要我砍断另一只手吗 这次你休想
Ready to lose the other one? Not this time.
小妞
Ooh-ooh, girlie.
你是什么东西 敢叫我小妞
Who be you to call me girlie?
打开闸门 用力推 麦可
Open the gate! Michael
泰迪
Teddy!
如果我是你 我就会乖乖投降

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!