Could I interest youin the new citizens program?
-不 一点也不 -噢 谢谢
-No, I don’t think so. -No, thanks.
-我们走楼梯 -谢谢
-We’ll take the stairs. -Thanks, just the same.
等一下
Excuse me!
您对我们新的”全民警♥察♥”计划感兴趣吗
Would you be interestedin the new citizens program?
-是的 事实上 刚才我们没听清 -很好 拿着
-Yes, in fact, we didn’t hear you right. -Sure, here.
你们为什么不把这些传♥单♥分发一下
Why don’t you hand the rest of them out?
非常感谢 再见 先生
Thank you very much. Goodbye, sir.
-阿尼 哪去 -回家 我有一筐的事情要做
-Arnie, where are you going? -Home. I got a boatload of stuff to do.
我明天必须写完学期报告 还要考历史
I got a term paper due tomorrow,and a history test.
我要帮我爸爸打扫酒窖
I got to help my father clean the cellar,
晚上还要洗碗
and I have to do the dishes tonight.
你什么事
What are you doing?
-我想去购物中心那边找那些家伙 -走
-I’ll get the guys and hang out at the mall. -Let’s go.
我想我跟你们说过 我的地盘上不许玩滑板
I thought I told you guys,no skateboarding in my district.
我没有玩滑板 警官 我只是拿着滑板
This isn’t skateboarding, Sergeant.This is carrying skateboards.
这才是玩滑板
This is skateboarding.
-我们去那看看 -慢走
-We got to check this out, you guys. -Take it easy.
再见
We’ll see you later.
再见我想看会这些家伙表演
I’ll see you later.I want to check out these guys.
好的 我一会儿回来
All right, I’ll be back.
嘿 军士 看那
Hey, Sarge, look at that.
凯尔 那个玩滑板的小阿飞 盯住他
Kyle, that skateboard punk. Let’s nail him.
嘿 你会让他们有的瞧的
Boy, you sure give them a hard time.
当然 很有趣吧
Yeah. Fun, isn’t it?
你不听话 是不是 凯尔
You don’t listen, do you, Kyle?
我在为哈里斯上尉买♥♥生日礼物
I was shoppingfor Capt. Harris’ birthday present.
-真的 -真的
-Yeah? -Yeah.
换个地方买♥♥去
Shop somewhere else.
法官
Your Honor….
您的 法官 抓住他 拦住他
Here, Judge. Stop him! Hold up!
对不起 对不起 让一下对不起 我的错
Excuse me, pardon me.Excuse me, my fault.
-当心 -站住 拦住那个玩滑板的 别让他走
-Watch it! -Stop! Stop that skateboarder! Hold it!
我也能这样 头朝下
I can do that, that handstand stuff.
我恨倒立零钱会从我的兜里掉出来
I just hate itwhen the change falls out of my pocket.
嘿 那个人想跟你说话
Hey, man,I think these guys want to talk to you.
拦住他
Hold it!
我会告诉哈里斯上尉的
Capt. Harris will hear about this!
进来
Come.
-长官 -科普兰 出什么事了
-Sir. -Copeland, what the hell happened to you?
一些玩滑板的小阿飞在商业街制♥造♥混乱
Some skateboard punksstarted a riot at the mall.
把他们带来
Bring them in here.
-他们跑了 -跑了
-They got away. -They got away?
-我尽全力了 长官 -这不够 知道吗 科普兰
-I did the best I could, sir. -It wasn’t enough, was it, Copeland?
-知道 长官 -我来亲手解决一下这些小流氓
-No, sir. -I’ll handle these punks personally.
-是 长官 -我要三辆警车
-Yes, sir. -I want three patrol cars…
把这片儿管住科普兰 我的帽子
dissecting the neighborhood.Copeland, my hat!
-是 长官 -你 呼叫所有的摩托骑警
-Yes, sir. -You, radio -alert all motorcycle units.
我要你们撒开大网把那些小兔崽子们当场抓住
I want a chopper in the air.Spot these boys on the ground.
学监 跟着我
Proctor, ride with me.
-动起来 快 -来了 长官
-Now, Proctor, move it! -Coming, sir.
马上来
Be right there!
他们往那边走了
There they go!
倒车 小声点
Back it up. Quiet!
我说了 小声点 白♥痴♥
I said quiet, dickhead.
我们就要把他们抓住了
We’ve got them now.
我知道他们来过这
I know they came in here.
6号♥车呼叫哈里斯上尉我们在小巷一端发现他们
Unit 6 to Capt. Harris.We’ve got them at the end of the alley.
抓住你们了
I got you now!
控制住他们 我们马上到
You hold them right there. We’re coming.
科普兰 抓住他们了吗
Copeland, have you got them?
女士们先生们 晚上好
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
我是警♥察♥学校的凯瑞·马霍尼
I’m Carey Mahoney of the Police Academy.
谢谢 非常感谢 真是太感谢了 你们真热情
Thank you. Thank you very much.Please. Thank you. You’re too kind.
是哈里斯 还有他的笨帮手 快
It’s Harris. Haul ass. Go.
我要抓住你们 你们这些小阿飞
I got you, you little punks.
不许动 你们两个小流氓 把你的手从我的屁♥股♥上拿开
Freeze, you little hoodlums.Get your hands off my ass, Proctor.
滚开 学监
Get away, Proctor.
不 别摇栅栏
No. Don’t shake the fence.
噢 混♥蛋♥ 不
Oh, shit. No!
这项计划的目的
The purpose of this program…
是为了形成更好的工作关系 在我们警方与
is to develop a better working relationshipbetween us, the police…
当他说到”好了 姑娘们 小伙们”的时候我们就
When he says, “Okay, boys and girls,”we’re all gonna….
与你们 社会公民之间
…and you, the community.
停下 停下 给我停下
Stop! Stop right there!
而且最重要的是 这是前所未有的
You see, the great thing is, this is a first.
警♥察♥学校负责对你们的培训
The Police Academy has offered to trainyou citizens
使得你们能更好地保护自己
to better protect yourselves.
-你们会成为领导新潮的人 -我们会有枪吗
-You’ll be trendsetters. -Do we get to pack heat?
枪——
Heat —
抓住那些小流氓 抓住他们
Stop those little punks! Stop them!
你们被捕了
You’re under arrest!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
谁笑呢 你们两个傻瓜
Who’s laughing now, you little twits?
你们的衣服让我恶心 我会马上让你们明白明白
And your clothes make me want to puke.I’ll tell you that right now.
-哈里斯上尉 -噢 噢 是马霍尼
-Capt. Harris! -Well, well, Mahoney.
-好久不见 长官 -可不是
-It’s been a long time, sir. -So it has.
还有快嘴琼斯
Well, Motormouth Jones.
有人向您说过您的裁缝很棒吗 长官
Anyone ever tell youyou’ve got a great tailor, sir?
我上周就说过
I mentioned that just last week.
马霍尼 有人对你说过你还是个尿裤子的小屁孩儿吗
Has anyone told you, Mahoney,that you’re still a little pissant?
-别人的看法无关紧要 长官 -阿尼和凯尔做了什么
-No one whose opinion matters, sir. -What did Arnie and Kyle do?
你认识这两个小丑 我早该猜到
You know those clowns? I should have figured.
你的两个小朋友毁了一辆警车还有购物中心
Your little pals wrecked a police car,destroyed a shopping mall…
骚扰公众 还使劲反抗
harassed citizens, resisted arrest.
放松点 上尉 他们只是些疯疯颠颠的小孩儿
Go easy, Captain. They’re just wacky kids.
哼 我们倒要看看他们在监狱里还怎么疯疯颠颠
We’ll see how those wacky kidslike it in jail.
我在这个位置上这么多年见过各式各样的扰乱公共罪
In all my years on the bench,I have seen all sorts of public disorder.
年轻人应该学会如何去遵守
Young people must learn to conform…
文明社会的规范与法律
to the standards and lawsof civilized society.
根据证词 再考虑到
In reviewing the testimonyand taking into account…
你们对于公共与私人财产的漠视
your disregardfor public and private property…
我只能出一个结论
I can reach only one decision:
罪恶滔天
Guilty as hell.
你 你想把我毁掉
You flushed me down the toilet!
在你们被宣判之前
Before you pass sentence —
他们想把我送进监狱 然后那些肥胖的 浑身是毛的家伙就要
They’re gonna send me to jail,and some fat, hairy guy is gonna —
-我能到台前跟您说几句话吗 法官大人 -可以 中士
-May I approach the bench, Your Honor? -Yes, Sergeant.
法官大人
Sir,
我们真的要把这些孩子送到监狱里吗
do we want to expose these boys,these children to a prison environment?
-是的 -上尉 能不能让我管理自己的法庭
-Yes. -May I run my own court, Captain?
-你有更好的主意吗 -是的 法官大人
-You’ve got a better idea? -Yes, I do, sir.
拉♥萨♥指挥官发起了一项新的公共关系计划
Comdt. Lassard has initiateda new community relations program.
为什么不让这些孩子
Why not assign these kids…
通过参加这项计划而替代受刑呢
to that programas a form of alternate sentencing?
-这太荒唐了 -我会判定的
-That’s ridiculous! -I’ll be the judge of that.
我 打扰一下
I…. Excuse me.
我对这项计划很有兴趣
I like the sound of thiscommunity relations gig.
我是米尔特·巴♥特♥尔♥沃斯 普通人的辩护律师
Milt Butterworth,defender of the common man.
法官大人 看看控诉清单吧
Your Honor, look at this list of complaints.
让我直接来引用您的话说就是
And I quote you directly, sir, when I say —
嘿 长官 我觉得你一张嘴就是在蔑视法庭
Gee, sir, I thought you only gotcontempt of court for opening your mouth.
马霍尼 我警告你
Mahoney, I’m warning you.
在我的地盘上别想实行拉♥萨♥的计划
You keep Lassard’s C.O.Psout of my precinct.
长官 您不明白我所要做的
You don’t understandwhat I’m trying to do.
我清楚得很
I understandexactly what you’re trying to do.
把他们赶出去 尤其是这两个小混♥蛋♥
Just keep them out,especially these two little buttwads.
对不起 先生 您不是要
Excuse me, sir,but you’re not planning to attack us…
打我们吧 啊
with any more of your bodily functions,are you?
你只要明白 我们永远不会再见面了 永远
You just make surethat we never meet again. Ever.
知道吗 有了这两个家伙拉♥萨♥的计划永远也不会成功的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!