Arms out of the way for protection.
现在
Now,
当你抓住溺水者的时候胳膊划过他的胸部
when you get the victim in control,you slip your arm across his chest…
伸到他另一侧胳膊下
under his opposite arm.
让他的头和颈靠在你的肩上
Rest his head and his neckagainst your shoulder.
用脚蹬水这时 溺水者可能会挣扎
Kick with your feet.Now, your victim could be struggling.
挣扎一下 大房♥子 很好 大房♥子
Struggle, House. Good, House….
大房♥子
House!
真敏捷 我去救他
Really swift! I’ll get him!
阿尼 给我上来 你就是犯罪女神
Arnie, get out of the pool! You just ate!
把他弄上来
Get him out of here!
谢谢 朋友
Thanks, pal.
现在我们来进行游水安全课
Now we have an opportunityto start our water safety lesson.
我将扮演溺水者
I will play the drowning victim.
现在 谁来救我
Now, who’s going to save me?
-噢 我来 -我来
-Yeah! -Yeah!
您真是很勇敢 我 我很佩服
That was mighty brave. I admire that.
那没什么
That was nothing.
你有吹风机或 或 或是摩丝吗
You don’t have a hair dryer,or perhaps some mousse?
没有 你的头发看上去很棒 很 很 很时髦
No. Your hair looks nice. It’s very stylish.
我 时髦吗
Moi? Stylish?
我想我该走了
I think I’d better be going.
米奇
Mickey!
他死了 是他杀了他
He’s dead! He killed him!
-我想学校会赔偿的 -那我的感情怎么赔偿
-I’m sure the Academy will pay for it. -What about the sentimental value?
这是我的传家宝
This is a family heirloom here.
这是我当警♥察♥前偷的最后一样东西
This is the last thing I ever stolebefore joining the Academy.
这到底是怎么回事 坠入爱河的学员
What the hell is this? Cadets in heat?
不 我们只是喜欢谈天
No. We were just, like, talking.
嗯”只是””喜欢”换个地方谈去
Just, like, talk somewhere else.
这不是产卵池 我要的是纪律
This is not a spawning pool.I want discipline.
明白了吗 泽得
Do I make myself clear, Zed?
纪律
Discipline!
-怪物 -什么
-Jerk. -What?
他说再见
He said bye.
不 不 我说 说的是”怪物”我想我的意思很明白
No. I said jerk. I think it was pretty clear.
-我说 “怪物” -怪物
-I said, “Jerk.” -Jerk.
学员们 我想跟你们讨论一下
Cadets, I’d now like to discuss with you…
一些至关重要的事情
something that will bevital for you to know…
当你们作为警♥察♥并外出巡逻时
when you’re, like, out there on the jobas a police officer.
这才是正确的吃油炸圈饼的方法
And that’s the correct wayto eat a doughnut.
-一个油炸圈饼—— -立正
-A doughnut —Attention!
哈里斯上尉
Capt. Harris.
从现在起 任何人再把梅斯气放错地方的话
From this moment on, anyonewho misplaces their canister of Mace…
都会遭到惩罚
will be reprimanded and fined.
-明白了吗 -是 长官
-Is that clear? -Yes, sir!
再见
Bye.
作为市民警♥察♥
As Citizens On Patrol…
耐心和长命对你们来说很重要
endurance and longevityshould be very important to you.
有氧运动会让你们保持身材
Aerobic activity will keep you in shape…
心脏更加有力
and keep that heart rate up.
音乐会使痛苦减轻
Music, however,makes it a little less painful.
胡克丝 磁带
Hooks, cassette.
我相信胡克丝中士给大家选择了合适的音乐
I have confidence that Sgt. Hookshas chosen the appropriate music.
噢噢 没有磁带
No cassette.
好 开始
Let’s go.
挑得不错 胡克丝 好吧
Nice selection, Hooks. All right.
慢慢走 慢慢开始
Slow walk. Slow start.
动动胳膊 嗯 很好
Keep your arms moving. That’s good.
逐渐慢跑 很好
Into a nice slow jog. Okay!
胳膊动起来 保持呼吸 别忘了呼吸
Arms moving. Keep breathing.Don’t forget to breathe.
收腹 胡克丝 好啊 一起来
Tuck his tummy, Hooks. Attagirl. Let’s go.
现在 这只哨子会相当重要
Now, this whistle can be very valuable…
在你身处困境时
when walking througha bad neighborhood.
如果你的钱包被抢 吹哨子
If your purse gets snatched,blow this whistle…
来提醒你的邻居或是警♥察♥ 他们就能赶来帮你
to alert your neighbors and the policeso they can help.
费尔德曼女士 你能来表演受害者吗
Now, Mrs. Feldman,would you play the victim?
-当然 -很好 我呢 扮成抢包的
-Yes. -Okay, and I’ll be Mr. Purse Snatcher.
-好的 -开始
-Okay. -Go.
还有问题吗
Any questions?
现在 练习
Now, practice.
你把他打倒了 差不多 一分钟他害怕了
You had him for, like, a minute.
他 差不多 退缩了
He was scared. He was, like, flinching.
他的脸变
His face went….
抱歉
Sorry.
“全民警♥察♥”真是个笑话
Citizens On Patrol. What a joke.
-你知道”全民警♥察♥”到底什么意思吗 -不 长官 什么意思
-You know what C.O.P. really stands for? -No, sir. What?
-全市爱尿裤子的民众当警♥察♥计划 这不可笑 -是 长官
-Collection Of Pissants. That’s not funny. -No, sir.
这种市民♥运♥动就是灾难
This citizen -action crap is a disaster,
是个馊点子 我会证明的
a bad idea, and I’m going to prove it.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
对不起 所有人 注意一下
Excuse me, everyone.
我是说 不是所有人
I mean, not everyone.
立正 对不起 让开
Attention! Excuse me. Move it!
-所有人 过来 -胡克丝
-Everybody, come over here! -Hooks.
别再让警部难堪 回到你的文员队伍里去
Stop embarrassing the Police Departmentand join your civilian buddies.
听好了 请注意一下 胡克丝 罐子
May I have your attention, please? Hooks, the tank!
-对不起 -你个傻瓜
-I’m so sorry. -You dimwit!
氦气
今天 胡克丝 今天
Today, Hooks, today.
现在 带着你的小细嗓从这滚开
Now, take your little munchkin voiceand go away.
听着
Listen up!
这是使用氧气的正确程序
This is the proper procedurefor administering oxygen.
先把面罩仔细地戴在病人脸上
You place the mask securelyabout the face of the patient…
然后让他们深呼吸
and then have them breathe deeply.
这才是在哈里斯上尉地盘上的正确做法
Now, that is the way it’s donein Capt. Harris’ precinct.
怎么搞的 胡克丝
What the hell? Hooks!
嘿 绅士们 你们觉得你们是在度假吗
So you gentlemen thinkyou’re on a vacation?
你们不比别人强 快 动起来 该干活了
You’re no better than anyone else,so let’s go, let’s get to work.
嘿 花♥花♥公♥子♥ 快起来
Come on, dudes, chill out.
你们这些小哥在做坏榜样
You dudes are setting a bad example.
听不见你说什么 哥们 没瞧见 睡美人正在睡觉吗
Can’t hear you, bro. Can’t you seeI’m getting my beauty sleep?
对不起
I’m sorry.
起来
Move it!
你绝对让他们长了见识
You sure told them.
你就没想过 或许该试试隐形眼镜
Did you ever think aboutmaybe getting some contact lenses…
或是其它的什么 嗯 差不多的东西吗
or something, like, you know?
那样你会看上去更俊些
You’d look good in them.
学监 这是条小巷
Proctor, this is an alley.
我知道 长官 但这是马霍尼给我的指南
I know, sir, but these are the directionsMahoney gave me.
-马霍尼 -是的 长官
-Mahoney? -Yes, sir.
他说这家餐馆的色拉全城第一
He says this restauranthas the best salad bar in town.
嗯 这他妈最好是真的
It damn sure better have.
-学监 -什么事 长官
-Proctor. -Yes, sir?
我没看到有色拉吧台
I don’t see a salad bar.
看 也许他们卖♥♥海味
Look, maybe they serve seafood.
这并不可笑 你个白♥痴♥
That’s not funny, you idiot.
你在看什么 你个混♥蛋♥
What are you looking at, you peckerhead?
制♥服♥不错
Nice uniform.
弄得我也想穿上我的海军服了
Makes me wish I’d worn my sailor outfit.
我要离开这 让开 让开
I’m getting out of here. Move it!
我想半途走开是不允许的 长官
I don’t think cutting in is allowed, sir.
项圈不错
Nice collar.
又来了 新一局马霍尼带球迂回前进
Here we go again. Next round.Mahoney weaving his way through…
看上去真棒 绕过后卫
looking pretty good.Gets past the main defense.
然后 经胯下投篮
And, under the leg!
噢 好球
Nice shot!
这家伙是个运动高手 人群都为之疯狂了
That man is a hot dog.The crowd’s gone wild!
球又进了又来了 我们又拿到了球
The ball’s brought in.Here we go. We have the play going.
投给泽得
Throws to Zed.
有些争抢
A little bit of a steal there.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!