You know, with those two idiotsin Lassard’s program, it’ll never work.
对不起 先生
Excuse me, sir.
我们想找一位叫费尔德曼的女士
We’re looking for a Mrs. Feldman.
-您知道这个人吗 -知道
-Do you know her? -Yes.
对不起 女士您认识罗依斯女士吗
Excuse me, ma’am.Do you know a Mrs. Lois —
-请问我们在哪可以找到罗依斯·费尔德曼 -那儿
-Where can we find Lois Feldman, please? -There.
谢谢
Thank you.
费尔德曼女士
Mrs. Feldman?
-是谁 -警♥察♥
-Who’s asking? -Police.
是关于那些该死的图书馆的书吗
Is it about those damn library books?
我们是来跟您谈关于”全民警♥察♥”计划的
We’re following up on your allegedinterest in the Citizens On Patrol program.
那我就是费尔德曼女士了 请进
Then I’m Mrs. Feldman. Come on in.
卡拉汉 小心你的屁♥股♥
Callahan, cover your rear.
您的品味真让人钦佩
I admire your taste.
噢 这都是我自己布置的
Yes, well, I do all my own decorating.
您在这方面很有天赋 女士
You have a talent for it, ma’am.
我一会儿就来 警官
I’ll be with you in a moment, Sarge.
也许您愿意先谈一下这项计划 女士
Perhaps you’d like to discussthe program first, ma’am.
还有什么可谈的
What’s to discuss?
你觉得我会呆在这任凭动脉硬化吗
Think I want to hang out hereand listen to arteries hardening?
我把防弹背心放哪儿了
Where did I put that bulletproof vest?
好 集♥合♥ 快点 整队
All right, fall in! Come on, please, line up.
快 赶紧排好队
Come on, I need a lineup here.
你好 女士 女士们先生们
Hello, ma’am. Ladies and gentlemen —
-谢谢您 -费尔德曼女士
-Thank you, Miss…. -Mrs. Feldman.
欢迎你们到学校来
I want to welcome all of youto the Academy.
你们将参加这项新的 令人振奋的计划我叫它 叫它
You are part of a newand exciting program that I call…
-“全民警♥察♥”计划 -“全民警♥察♥”计划
-C.O.P. -C.O.P.
-全市公民作为警♥察♥巡逻计划 -全市公民作为警♥察♥巡逻计划
-Citizens On Patrol. -Citizens On Patrol.
-全市公民作为警♥察♥巡逻计划 -全市公民作为警♥察♥巡逻计划
-Citizens On Patrol! -Citizens On Patrol!
你们将会和警♥察♥们一起工作 训练
You will work and train with the police.
警♥察♥将会和你们一起工作 训练
The police will work and train with you.
工作 训练 训练 工作
Working and training,training and working.
对不起 指挥官
Excuse me, Commandant.
但你们期望公众来做警♥察♥的工作吗
But do you expect the communityto do the job of the police force?
工作多得很 适合的人也多得是
There are many, many jobsfor many, many people.
长官 这事交给我吧
Sir, I’ll take care of this.
对不起 年轻的女士 指挥官的意思是
Excuse me, young lady,what the Commandant means…
这项计划会促进
is that this programwill promote understanding…
公众与警方之间的理解
between the community and the police…
并使得公众在预防犯罪时更为主动
and make the communitymore active in crime prevention.
主动 哪道这样不危险吗
Active in crime prevention? Won’t that be dangerous?
不 我们只是教他们
No. We just want to teach citizens…
制止犯罪的发生
to prevent crimes from taking place.
从理论上听起来不错 希望实际中也能如此
It sounds fine in theory.Let’s hope it works in practice.
我喜欢他 他真的是一条很棒的鱼
I like him. He’s a really nice fish.
他看上去有点像您
He looks a little like you.
我将要参加在伦敦举♥行♥的一场国际会议
I will attendan international police seminar in London.
如果我可以把
It would bethe crowning achievement of my career…
全世界的警♥察♥教师集中到这里向他们展示我的
if I could close this seminar…
已经顺利实施了的”全民警♥察♥”计划并以此来结束这次会议
by bringing instructorsfrom all around the world…
这将成为我职业生涯中的最高成就
here to watchthe C.O.P. program in action.
我将寄希望于你们 来成就我的这一梦想
I’m counting on all of youto make that possible.
在拉♥萨♥校长不在的期间
In Comdt. Lassard’s absence…
我将指定一个强壮且富有经验的警官
I’ve appointed a very able -bodiedand experienced officer…
来管理学校
to run the Academy.
啊 时间正好 他来了
Perfect timing. Here he is now.
立正
Attention!
哈里斯掌权两周 可恶
Two weeks of Harris? Damn!

Damn.
除臭剂 谢谢
Deodorant? Thanks.
这里乱七八糟的 赶紧给我收拾干净
Straighten this mess up.
-哪乱 -赶快
-What mess? -Now!
我要你们这群臭东西还有参加那个”全民警♥察♥”计划的人
I want all of you dirtbagsand that group of C.O.P. people…
下午两点在宿舍外集♥合♥
out in front of this dormitoryat 1400 hours.
快快快 动起来
Move it!
长官 我们正在谈论您的声音是如何的圆润
Sir, we were just commentingon how you’d mellowed.
-上尉 -什么事 马霍尼
-Captain? -What is it, Mahoney?
我希望您能给这项计划一个公平的机会
I hope you’re gonnagive this program a fair chance.
这个计划跟你一样 马霍尼 糟糕透顶
This program, Mahoney,is just like you: a bad idea.
那是您的意见 长官
That’s your opinion, sir.
这是拉♥萨♥校长的计划 而且这是他的学校
But this is Comdt. Lassard’s idea,and his Academy.
事情是可以改变的 马霍尼
Things can change, Mahoney.
是的 事情是可以改变的
Yes, things can change.
我们外面见
I’ll see you out front.
我打赌您感觉神清气爽 长官
I bet that was refreshing, sir.
在这两周里
Over the next two weeks…
你们会经历一个改良的计划
you’ll go througha modified training program.
你们会学到很多很多重要的用以防止犯罪的知识
You’ll learn many, many keysto crime prevention.
你们也可以教会你们周围很多很多的朋友
Keys you can teach many, many othersin your community.
改良 改什么 我要工作
Modified? Modified nothing.I want the works.
-没错 -女士
-Yeah. -Madam…
是摆事实讲道理的时候了
I think it’s time for a dose of reality.
你们会忘记拉♥萨♥的大肆宣传
You can forget Lassard’s hype.
你们不属于这里
You people do not belong here.
尤其是你 还有你
Especially you and you.
社会行动团体只意味着一件事情 仅仅一件
Community action groups mean one thing,and one thing only.
我希望那不是口香糖
I hope that wasn’t gum.
听见上尉说什么了吗 那是什么
You heard the Captain. Is it?
真的是口香糖 长官 还是泡泡糖樱桃味的 我想
It’s definitely gum, sir. Bubble gum.Cherry, I think.
-非常感谢 学监 -别客气 长官
-Thank you, Proctor. -You’re welcome, sir.
这些团体只意味着公民妨碍警♥察♥公务
These groups only meancitizens getting in the way of the police.
现在 我不想跟你们扯上关系
Now, I don’t get involvedin your business…
你们也别干扰我的——
and I don’t want you involved in my —
嗯 如果你们聪明的话
Now, if you were smart…
就该乖乖回家 把这个馊点子彻底忘掉
you would go homeand forget this stupid idea….
嘿 我是听到婚礼上的钟声了吗
Are those wedding bells I hear, sir?
-这该死的杂种狗是谁的 -这该死的杂种狗是我的
-Whose damn mutt is this? -It’s my damn mutt.
我要它从这消失
I want him out of here!
-但是 长官 -快消失
-But, sir —Out!
我才不会把克拉伦斯赶走 它是我的宠物
I am not getting rid of Clarence.He’s my pet.
为什么要 再说了 哈里斯还有学监
Why should you? After all, Harris has Proctor.
让我来照顾他
I’ll take him.
我有一所大房♥子 漂亮的后院
I have a big house, nice yard.
看 他喜欢我 我们会相处很好的
See, he likes me. We’ll get along fine.
我怎么样 我经过训练的
Me, too? I’m housebroken.
好了伙计们 站到白线前来
Come on, C.O.Ps,let’s step up to the white line!
排成一队 然后听琼斯长官训话
Let’s line ourselves up with a slot,then let’s listen to Mr. Jones.
谢谢 塔克贝利中士
Thank you, Sgt. Tackleberry.
这是点38口径标准警务用枪
This is a standard police issue.38.
仔细检查你就会发现
Examine this weapon carefully.
里面并没有装上子弹
You must be surethis weapon is not loaded.
无论是否装填子弹 你们都要开始对它负责
You will be responsible for the loadingand unloading of this weapon yourself.
现在 塔克贝利中士
Now, Sgt. Tackleberry.
你们要成为持枪一族
You want to become one with the gun.
感受它 爱抚它
Feel the gun, caress the gun…
直到使它成为你生命 呼吸 活动
until it’s a living, breathing, vibrating…
的延伸
extension of yourself.
我找女人也是这样
I look for the same in a woman.
嘿 这玩意儿没装子弹
This sucker’s not loaded.
你用不着玩真的
You won’t be using live ammo.
塔克 让我用你的宝贝玩意儿耍几下 怎么样
Tack, how about letting me squeeze offa few rounds of that baby?
塔克
Tack?
当然可以 女士
Affirmative, Mrs. F.
现在当心 因为点44的大酒瓶有很大的
Now, be carefulbecause a.44 magnum has quite a…
后坐力
kick.
嘿 真♥他♥妈♥的有趣
Damn, that was fun!
解救溺水者
Rescuing the drowning victim.
当接近潜在的危险的和
Now, when approachinga potentially dangerous…
不受控制的受害者时 只能这样划水
and out -of -control victim,use this stroke only.
胳膊展开用于保护

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!