– No, fuck that. Close it. – Done.
谢谢
Gracias.
好了
Okay.
谢谢
Gracias.
-干杯 -干杯
– Salute. – Salute.
该你了
Your shot.
还有件小事
There’s one more little thing.
他们希望你…希望你离开这个州
They want you… They want you to leave the state.
-他们希望你消失 -消失
– They want you to disappear. – Disappear?
真好 同样一套屁话 是吧
That’s good. Same bullshit, right?
什么 你在说什么
What? What are you talking about?
我不断收到这些人给的这类提议 马丁
I keep getting these offers from these guys, Marty.
什么提议
What offers?
几个月前 一个警♥察♥来这里
Well, a couple of months ago, a cop walks in here.
他说 “你出面指证马丁内斯议员
He says, “You testify against Alderman Martinez,
“那我们就欠你一个人情了 乔伊
“and we’ll owe you, Joey.
“说他帮过你忙 或者说他收过你的钱”
“Say he did you favors, say he’s on your payroll,”
之类的屁话 我让他滚蛋了
shit like that, right? So I tell him to go fuck himself.
为什么 因为马丁内斯是个好人
Why? Because Martinez is a good man.
其他人试图把南河区变成
He’s the only one holding out
租金昂贵的公♥寓♥区 他是唯一一个制止的人
while the others try to turn South River into high-rent condos.
-你之前为什么没告诉我这件事 -为什么
– Why didn’t you tell me this before? – Why?
因为这种破事天天都在发生
‘Cause this shit happens every day.
我没觉得那和我这件事有任何关系
I didn’t think it had anything to do with this.
你不觉得有关系吗
You don’t?
我在这个地方花了很多钱
Hey. I’ve spent a lot of money in this place.
-他们花得更多 -我在这里建了诊所
– They’ve spent a lot more, a lot more. – I built a clinic here.
-这些人都靠我吃饭 -我不在乎
– These people depend on me. – I don’t give a shit.
你可以从加州给他们寄支票啊
Send them checks from California.
我尊重你的建议 马丁 但我不能接受
I respect your advice, Marty, but I can’t take it.
我会接受我的赔偿金 但我不会离开这个州
I’ll take the money, but I ain’t going anywhere.
-这里是我家 -我不喜欢这样 乔伊
– This is my home. – I don’t like it, Joey.
那他们会怎么做 杀了我吗
So what are they gonna do, kill me?
他们试过一次
They tried once.
他们要如何杀掉一个从不睡觉的人
How are they going to kill a man who never sleeps?
-接受赔偿金 -你真是不可理喻
– Get the money. – You’re too much.
怎么了
Yeah.
你觉得好听的那首歌♥ 第四首
That song you like? Fourth cut.
-真好 谢谢你 -客气
– Very nice, thank you. – Yeah.
老天 这里的警员够了吗
Christ, we got enough fucking cops here?
毫无疑问 这案子会让警♥察♥们忙得不可开交
No doubt, the police are gonna have their hands full with this one.
施滕纳警监 目前你有什么信息可以透露吗
Captain Stenner, can you tell us anything right now?
我什么都不知道 我才刚到这里
I don’t know anything. I just got here.
施滕纳警监 你能告诉我们发生了什么事吗
Captain Stenner, can you tell us what’s going on?
安迪 我什么都还没看到
Andy, I haven’t seen anything yet.
我进去看一眼 然后马上就出来告诉你 好吗
As soon as I go inside, I’ll come out and tell you, okay?
好吧
All right.
你应该回家躺床上 亚伯
You should be home in bed, Abel.
现在流感很严重
It’s going around.
我会考虑的 哈维
I’ll consider that, Harvey.
-老天 -惨不忍♥睹 是吧
– Christ. – What a mess, huh?
萨姆 你弄完了吗
Sam, you got all you need?
好了 慢慢把他转过来
Okay, gently roll him over.
警♥察♥ 站住
Police! Stop!
右手大拇指和食指被砍了下来
Right thumb and forefinger severed.
胸前刻上了符号♥”B32.156″
Symbol “B32.156” is carved into the chest.
体温 依旧是温的
Body temperature, still warm.
警监 有个人正在逃跑
Captain, we got a live one on the run.
可以看见 一辆驶过的火车
You can see now, a passing train
特别报道
隔开了逃跑的疑犯和警♥察♥…
has separated the fleeing suspect
你想知道我最讨厌什么吗
You want to know what I hate?
告诉你我最讨厌什么
I’ll tell you what I hate.
我讨厌他们不断地说
I hate when they go on and on
辩护律师是多么可恨的婊♥子♥
about what big fucking whores the defense attorneys are.
…疑犯冲向了火车…
…the suspect is headed into the train…
我们成了坏人 你知道为什么吗
We’re the bad guys. You know why?
因为我们总是坐在一些变♥态♥身边
‘Cause we’re always sitting next to some creep,
我们也变得像变♥态♥了
we start to look creepy, you know?
再加上 他们认为他们是有罪的
Plus, they assume they’re guilty.
他们认为他们犯了罪
You know, they assume they did it,
还觉得我们对此心知肚明
and, like, we know or something.
但其实你不知道 你不问 你不在乎
You don’t know. You don’t ask. You don’t care.
你只想做好本职工作
You do the goddamn job.
看在老天的份上 他们又不是你的朋友
It’s not like they’re your friends, for Christ’s sake.
…不知道嫌疑人可能前往哪里…
…there’s no telling where the suspect may have gone…
其中一些是朋友 但是…
Well, some are your friends, but…
你为什么离开了州检察官办公室
So, why’d you leave the State’s Attorney’s Office?
这工作没有前途
Dead-end job.
你要么…要么参加公职竞选
You either… You either run for office,
要么最终成为法官
or you end up a judge.
能成为参赛选手的话 又何苦当裁判呢
Why become an umpire when you can play ball?
…仍在向圣迈克附近和大主教宅邸
…continue to pour into the area around Saint Michael’s
附近涌来
and the Archbishop’s mansion.
这里 他在这里
Over here! He’s over here!
当然 我们将进一步跟进
We will, of course, stay with this shocking story
突发新闻
黛安·伯恩斯
目击新闻
观察此次可怕事件的发展
as it continues to unfold throughout the day.
现在我们已知的事实是
Now, what we do know right now
今天在早晨大约11点08分
is that at approximately 11:08 this morning, this…
那么 你什么时候知道自己胜券在握
So, when did you know you had them?
此刻 圣迈克门前人潮涌动
Now, at this hour, the scene at Saint Michael’s is crowded…
-什么 抱歉 -皮尼罗一案里
– What? Sorry. – Was there a moment
你有没有在某个时刻确定了
during the Pinero trial when you said to yourself,
“我胜券在握”
“I’ve got them”?
接下案子那天 失陪
The day I took the case. Excuse me.
今晨的可怕谋杀案
…the shocking murder this morning
芝加哥最受人爱戴的人物去世
of one of Chicago’s most beloved figures,
理查德·拉什曼主教 让全城一片震惊
Archbishop Richard Rushman, has left the city just numb.
好的 我们的记者在现场 连线安迪
Okay, I understand we have Andy live. Let’s go to Andy.
黛安 我们刚获知
Diann, we have just learned
芝加哥警方逮捕了一名19岁男性
that Chicago police have arrested a 19-year-old man
据确认身份是艾伦·斯坦普勒
tentatively identified as Aaron Stampler.
据亚伯·施滕纳警监透露…
Now, according to Captain Abel Stenner…
我们得改期了 联♥系♥我办公室好吗 抱歉
We’re gonna have to reschedule. Call my office, okay? I’m sorry.
谋杀发生数分钟后 在麦考密克展览中心…
…underneath McCormick Place just minutes after the murder…
…随着这场冷血的屠♥杀♥
…through cold-blooded savagery,
我们的最后一丝希望也被夺走
a beacon of hope has been taken from us.
马丁·韦尔律师事务所
Law offices of Martin Vail.
-你在看新闻吗 -是 正在看
– You got the news on, by any chance? – Yeah, we’re watching it.
好 我要你联络特罗特法官那边的沙利文
All right, I want you to call Sullivan in Judge Trotter’s office.
看看他被关在哪里 然后给我回电
Find out where they took him, and call me right back.
我在假象酒吧
I’m at The Alibi.
-很多人都会抢这个案子 -好
– A lot of guys are gonna want this one. – Okay.
警方已经采取初步措施
The police have taken the first steps,
逮捕迅速有力
acting with speed and determination with the arrest.
你要接斯坦普勒的案子吗
Are you taking the Stampler case?
安迪 抱歉 我什么都不能透露
Andy, I’m sorry. I can’t talk to you about anything.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
你们什么时候见
When are you gonna talk?
-州检走了吗 -是的 而且来的是扬西
– State’s Attorney left yet? – Yeah. Yancy, no less.
-是吗 警方呢 -来过了 拘留室
– Yeah? P.D.? – Come and gone. Lockup!
-带我跟你兄弟问好 -好
– Give my best to your brother. – Yeah, sure.
可以的话 我想单独聊
I’d like to see him alone, if I could.
好 但我得把你锁进去
All right, but I’m gonna have to lock you in.
明白
Understood.
知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
不 不 先生 我不知道
Well, no. No, sir. No, I don’t.
我是马丁·韦尔 所谓的大律师
My name is Martin Vail. I’m what you call a big-shot attorney.
我没 没钱
I don’t… I don’t have no money.
对 我也没觉得你没有

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!