we’re up there in a couple of days, and we got dick!
所以希望你们俩
So I wish the two of you’d
能好好完成工作 行吗
do your fucking goddamn jobs, all right?

Fuck!
你来芝加哥一定不容易吧
It must have been hard for you to come here to Chicago.
无亲无故的
You didn’t know anybody.
没错
No. Nobody.
也没钱吧
Didn’t have any money?
对 身无分文
No, nothing.
我想再和你谈谈你的女朋友
I want to talk more about your girlfriend,
琳达 可以吗 艾伦
Linda, now. Can we, Aaron?
-不行 -为什么
– No. – Why not?
艾伦
Aaron.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我们可以改天再谈吗
Do you think we can do this later?
不 我想再继续谈一会
No, I want to stay with this for a minute.
我感觉有点累
I’m just feeling a little tired.
我知道 为什么谈琳达·福布斯让你不开心
I know. Why does talking about Linda Forbes upset you?
没有
It doesn’t.
我只是不想现在谈
I just don’t want to talk about it right now.
-为什么 你还好吗 -不好 我头痛
– Why not? Are you all right? – No, my head hurts.
好的 抱歉 我去调摄像机
Okay, okay, I’m sorry. Let me just fix this.
你知道我能拿它做什么吗
Hey, you know what I can do with this thing?
不 我他妈怎么知道
No, how the fuck should I know?
见了鬼了
Jesus Christ.
艾伦
Aaron?
什么
What?
你刚才说什么了
What were you saying?
快走
Come on.
拦住他
Stop him!
你♥他♥妈♥是谁 你想要什么
Who the fuck are you? What do you want?
你想要什么 该死的 我会杀了你
What do you want, God damn it? I’ll kill you!
想都别想 亚历克斯 放下刀
I don’t think so, Alex. Drop it.
放下刀
Drop it.
-还记得我吗 -我叫马丁·韦尔
– Remember me? – My name is Martin Vail.
我才不在乎你叫什么
I don’t give a fuck what your name is.
-你无权这么对我 -我完全有权利
– You got no right doing this to me. – I have every fucking right!
我是艾伦·斯坦普勒的律师 你个小兔崽子
I’m Aaron Stampler’s attorney, you little shit!
你对主教的谋杀案知道多少
Now, what do you know about the Archbishop’s murder?
什么也不知道
Nothing.
你想去哪啊
Where the fuck do you think you’re going?
放屁 别糊弄我们
Bullshit! Don’t fuck with us.
我发誓我什么都不知道
I swear I know nothing.
那你当时在那做什么
Well, then, what were you doing over there?
你在艾伦家做什么 你在找什么
What were you doing at Aaron’s house? What were you looking for?
-一卷带子 -带子 录像吗
– A tape. – A tape? Videotape?
-对 -什么内容
– Yeah. – Of what?
性♥爱♥之类的
Sex stuff.
性♥爱♥之类的
Sex stuff?
怎么 难道要我给你画出来吗
What, I have to draw a picture for you?
谁的
Who?
谁的
Who?
有我 琳达
Me, Linda.
还有艾伦
And Aaron?
对 他也拍了 为主教拍的
Yeah. He shot it, too, for the Archbishop.
你是说…
Are you telling…
你是在说
Are you telling me that
拉什曼主教拍性♥爱♥录像
Archbishop Rushman is involved with sex stuff?
是 他叫那玩意儿《驱除邪恶》
Yeah, he called it “Purging the devil.”
他会先布道十分钟
He’d say a sermon for 10 minutes,
然后告诉我们怎么做
and then he’d tell us what to do.
-一派胡言 -我才不在乎你信不信
– You’re full of shit. – I don’t give a fuck what you believe!
怎么 怎么
Hey, hey, hey. What? What?
你本打算拿到录像怎么办
What were you going to do with the tape?
-你打算怎么办 -毁掉
– What were you going to do? – Trash it.
我本打算丢掉
I was gonna throw it away.
就一卷 一卷录像 就一卷录像
Just one. One tape. Just one tape.
是 就一卷 他会用同一卷
Yeah. Yeah. One. He’d use the same one.
反复录在上面
He’d keep recording over and over.
你为什么觉得在艾伦手上
So what made you think Aaron had this?
我不知道 我以为是他拿到了
I don’t know. I thought maybe he got it,
然后回去杀了他
and he went back and killed him.
-是他杀的 对吧 -不是他
– I mean, he did kill him, right? – No, he didn’t.
那女孩 琳达在哪
So where’s this girl? Where’s Linda?
我不知道
I don’t know.
她吓坏了 慌了 逃走了
She freaked out! She panicked. She split.
我不知道 也没指望收到她的明信片
I don’t know. I’m not expecting any postcards.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
把他带走 汤米
Get him the fuck out of here, Tommy.
-去哪 -有吃有住的地方
– Where to? – A warm bunk and three meals a day.
你不能逮捕我 你又不是警♥察♥
You can’t arrest me! You’re not a cop!
我以前是 够资格逮捕你了吗
I used to be. Does that work for you?
-看看这是谁啊 -别站起来 继续看
– Look who’s here. – Don’t get up. Finish it.
-那文章不错 -规矩你清楚
– It’s a good article. – You know the rules.
什么都别动 什么都别拿
Don’t disturb anything. Don’t remove anything.
否则我就倒霉了
If you do, it’s my ass.
好 我也会倒霉 我什么都不会动
Yeah, mine, too. I won’t touch anything.
《布道:驱除邪恶》
打扰了
Excuse me.
…布道福音给每个…
…preach the gospel to every…
你好
Hello.
-你们看什么呢 -等等再说
– What are you guys watching? – Wait a minute.
去她那里 很好
Go to her. Good.
帮她脱
Now help her.
就这样 艾伦 很好
That’s it, Aaron. Good.
琳达 帮帮他
Linda, help out.
很好 把她的衬衫脱了 艾伦
Good. Take off her blouse, Aaron.
没错 帮他脱 琳达
That’s it. Now help him, Linda.
真是贴心啊 琳达 很好 就这样
Isn’t that sweet, Linda? Good. That’s it.
把他含进嘴里
Now, take him in your mouth.
-这就是动机 -艾伦
– Here’s motive. – Aaron,
从后面上她
take her from behind.
-艾伦 从后面上她 -我的天
– Aaron, take her from behind. – Jesus Christ.
谢谢
Thanks.
487113报到…
487113 report to…
-我要单独和他谈谈 -我觉得我们得
– I need to talk to him alone. – I think there’s something
-讨论一些事 -我需要和我的当事人独处
– we should discuss. – I need to be alone with my client.
你信任我吗
Do you trust me?
我…
Do…
是的 我当然信任
Yes, yes, of course I do.
很好 因为我不信任你
Good. Because I don’t trust you.
我和你坦白说吧
I’ll lay it all out for you.
这案子我要输了 你知道为什么吗
I’m losing this case. You know why I’m losing this case?
因为我的当事人对我说谎
‘Cause my fucking client is fucking lying to me.
-我从来都没有对你说谎 -放屁
– I never lied to you. – Bullshit!
够了 别再胡扯 别再耍花招了
That’s it. No more bullshit. No more games.
所有人都认为你是凶手 所有人
Everybody thinks you did this, everybody.
只有我相信你 差一点就信了
I’m the only one who believes you, and I am that close.
所以你坦白吧 都坦白 就现在 在这里
So I want it all out. All of it. Right now, right here.
你在那本书上划线了吗
Did you underline that book?
看着我 你在那本书上划线了吗
Hey, hey. Hey, look at me. Did you underline that book?
-我没有 -我不相信你
– No, I didn’t. – I don’t believe you.
-你在胡扯 -我说了…
– That is bullshit. – I told…
我他妈的不相信你 我看过录像了
I don’t fucking believe you! I saw the tape!
我看过录像了 我知道他对你做了什么
I saw the tape. I know what he did to you.
我想听你说
I want to hear it from you.
不 不 不
No! No! No!
全告诉我 别想撒谎
Tell me the whole thing. Don’t fucking do this.
你要告诉我真♥相♥ 别想着撒谎
I want you to tell me the truth, and do not even think of lying.
是你杀了他 对吧 是你杀的
You fucking killed him, didn’t you? You did it!
-你杀了他 你满嘴放炮 -不
– You killed him. You’re so full of shit! – No!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!