现在放豆子
Now place the beans.
拜托 小心轻放
Place the beans carefully, please.
别叠放 这个魔法是很讲究的
Not on top of each other. The magic is very delicate.
好 很好 现在退后
OK, good. Very good. Now just stand back.
这是怎么回事
What’s happening here?
可能你的口袋把魔力擦掉了
Maybe the magic rubbed off in your pocket?
-不可能 -好 先别慌
– That’s impossible. – OK, OK. Let’s not panic.
我之前读到过 植物也有感情
You know, l read somewhere that plants have feelings.
所以 去 说点好听的
So, come on… say something nice to it.
好吧
Ok.
让我想一下
Let me just think for a second.
你好 小家伙
Hi, little plant.
伙计们
Guys?
蛋头
Humpty!
我看不见他了 你看见了吗
l do not see him. Do you see him?
到处都看不见
l don’t see him anywhere.
你的声音好奇怪
You sound weird.
是空气稀薄的缘故
lt’s the thin air!
快来啊 感觉棒极了
Come on in! It feels great!
这云搞得我鼻子好痒
The cloud, it tickles my nose.
因为它们会起泡 谁知道呢
That’s because they effervesce! Who knew?
放马过来吧
Come on.
抓住你了
Gotcha!
猫猫 看起来怎么样 要不要剃掉
Hey, Puss. What do you think? Do l shave?
给你看样东西
Let me show you something.
在这下面 有两个孩子
Somewhere down there, there are two little kids,
说不定是孤儿 我也不知道
l don’t know, maybe orphans,
他们躺在山坡上 看着云彩
and they’re laying on a hill, staring at the clouds,
憧憬着未来
dreaming about the future.
那就是我和你 猫猫
That was me and you, Puss.
我和你
Me and you.
小伙儿们
Boys!
你们应该来看看这个
You might want to take a look at this.
巨人城♥堡♥
The giant’s castle.
好 该换装了
OK, time to suit up.
蛋头
Humpty!
我要混进金蛋里
l’ll fit right in with the golden eggs.
很不错吧
Brilliant or what, huh?
蛋头 你没穿内♥裤♥
Humpty, you’re not wearing underwear!
那又怎样 你尴尬了吗 反正我不觉得
What? Are you embarrassed? I’m not.
猫猫 还记得那时候
Puss, remember when
大家都嘲笑魔豆俱乐部吗
everyone was laughing at Bean Club?
看现在谁笑到最后 是我们
And who is laughing now? We are!
那就是我们的目标
That is our target.
你的声音怎么不像小精灵了
Hey, you don’t sound like an elf anymore.
因为这里气压正常了
lt’s because the air pressure in here is normal.
我们走
Let’s go.
计划是 你们俩去拿金蛋
So here is the plan: You two
我来斗巨人
get the golden eggs, l will fight the giant.
没巨人给你斗 他死了很多年了
There’s no giant to fight. The giant’s been dead for years.
-什么 -你不看书吧
– What?! – You didn’t do the reading, did you?
《杰克与豆茎》 第十四章 巨人的长眠
Jack And the Beanstalk, Chapter 14, “Giant Takes a Big Dirt Nap.”
扭到脚了
Ankle burn.
-那是什么 -人们叫它恐怖巨怪
– What was that? – They call it the Great Terror.
就是守护金鹅的怪兽
lt’s the monster that guards the Golden Goose.
传说你要是看到它 就会变成石头
Legend has it that if you look at it, you’ll turn to stone.
但是谁也不知道
But nobody really knows
因为没人能逃过它的魔爪
because nobody’s walked away from it alive.
跟我来 别出声
Follow me and keep quiet.
蛋头
Shh! Humpty!
我控制不住 这衣服又紧又痒
l can’t help it. Everything’s rubbing and pinching!
我要爽身粉
l need powder!
咱们怎么过去
How are we gonna get across?
用香槟
Champagne.
干杯
Cheers!
别担心 我来保护你
Do not worry. I will protect you.
你准备怎么办 用吉他砸它的脑袋吗
What are you gonna do? Hit it in the head with a guitar?
拜托 别老提吉他的事
Please. Stop bringing up the guitar.
抓住我
Catch me!

Hurry!
躲起来
Hide!
别看它
Don’t look at it!
-蛋头 别出声 -我喘不过气了
– Humpty! Be quiet! – l’m hyperventilating!
我说我喘不过气
l said l couldn’t breathe
你还把我嘴给封上
and then you zipped the thing over my mouth!
我们要团结协作 加油
You gotta get it together. Come on!
好的
Ok.
看啊 这是蛋天堂
Look at this. It’s egg paradise.
太美了 我觉得好有归属感
lt’s so beautiful, l feel like l belong here.
金蛋
Golden eggs.
能拿多少拿多少
Grab as many as you can.
我还以为只有鸡蛋那么大呢
l thought they were going to be like chicken size.
能想象生这样一个蛋吗 疼死了
Can you imagine laying one of these? Ouch!
猫猫
Puss!
咱们怎么把蛋带回去
How are we supposed to get these out of here?
不知道
l don’t know.

Oh, my!
下金蛋的鹅
The Golden Goose.
看看她 太漂亮了 不是吗
Just look at her. Isn’t she beautiful?
我的小宝贝
My sweet darling.
我觉得它喜欢你
l think she likes you.
就把它带回去得了
Let’s just take her.
等等 这是传说中的鹅
Wait a minute. This is the goose of legend.
谁也不知道把它带走会有什么后果
We don’t know what happens if we take her.
可是如果不带走她
l know what happens if we don’t take her,
咱们就只能空手而归
we got nothing.
伙计们 它可是下金蛋的鹅啊 必须带走
Guys, guys. Lt’s a gold pooper. We’re taking it!
快到了
Almost there!
抓紧了
Hang on!
它来了
lt’s coming!
快跑
Run!
咪♥咪♥
Kitty!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
稳住
Hang on!
给我过来
Come here, you.
抓到你了
Got you!
她是我的了
She’s mine now!
你好啊
Hello!
不 飞啊小鹅 飞啊
Oh, no! Fly, little gosling, fly!
不 不该这样的
No! It’s not supposed to be this way!
-猫猫 -不是
– Puss? – No.
抱歉
l’m sorry.
谢了 金毛哥
Thanks, Ginger.
我们应该把这个砍倒
We should maybe cut that down.
看看 你终于有家了 杰克
Look at that. You finally got that family you wanted, Jack.
你听见了吗 他好像在叫我爸爸
Did you hear that? I think he just called me Daddy.
-他跟你长得真像 杰克 -谢谢
– He looks just like you, Jack. – Thank you.
那是什么
Well, what is it?
蛋头
我相信这就是暗号♥
l do believe that’s our cue.
为了弥补/报复圣里卡多
To paying back San Ricardo!
为发财致富
To being rich!
哦耶
Oh, yeah!

You.
我吗
Me?
来吧来吧 宝贝儿
Yeah, yeah, baby!
一 二 恰恰恰
One, two, cha-cha-cha!
三 四 恰恰恰
Three, four, cha-cha-cha!
一 二 什么
One, two… what?!
我有句话要跟你说 柔爪咪♥咪♥ 喵呜
There is one word for you, Kitty Softpaws: Me-wow!
我知道你很会

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!