我喜欢挑战
Uh, you know, I like a challenge.
这是给你们的 -太感谢了
That’s for you. -Thank you kindly.
这是给你的
Know what? This is for you.
有些食物 -谢谢
Some food here. -Okay. Thank you.
你有善良的一面 好吗?
There’s goodness in you, okay?
不要害怕表现出来那一面
Don’t be afraid to let it show.
给你
Here we go.
哇! 给你
Oh. Wow! Okay… -Yep.
还有其他的吗? -没有 就这些了
Anything else? -Nope, that’s it.
我就是开玩笑
I’m just kidding. All right.
好吧
All right. -All right.
谢谢 祝你们今天愉快
Thank you. Have a good one.
谢谢 -我去给你开门
Thank you. -Get the door for you.
走吧 -好了
There you go. All right. -Hold on.
再见 -我们回家吧?好 走吧
See ya. -Shall we go home? Yeah, come on.
它跟他走了 这是个好征兆 -对 这很棒
She’s going with him. That’s a good sign. -Yeah, it’s good.
如果我对每个动物都这么依恋 我会崩溃的
I’d fall apart if I got that attached to every animal here.
没关系 会没事的
It’s okay. It’s gonna be okay.
好了 露比 你准备好了吗?
All right, Ruby. You ready?
等等
All right. Hold on.
嗨 -一只狗
Hi. -A dog.
对 -哇
Yeah. -Oh, wow.
你想知道计划 这就是计划
You wanted to know the plan. This is the plan.
喂 不行!
Hey, no!
露比?
Ruby?
露比 喂
Ruby, hey.
露比 不行
Ruby, no.
好吧 露比 不行 出去
Okay, Ruby. No. Out… Outside.
不行 出去
Uh-uh. Outside.
我很抱歉 亲爱的
I’m sorry, honey.
萨雷拉曾经有没有 带一只收♥容♥所♥狗进入K9部门?
Has Zarella ever taken a shelter dog in the K9 unit?
目前还没有 没有
Not yet, no.
露比 过来
Ruby, come on. Come on. Hey!
好吧 过来
All right. Come on. Come on.
露比做的
Ah! Ruby did that.

Yeah. Yeah.
不要 宝贝 别靠近那里
Oh no, honey. No. Not near there.
我们要这样做一段时间了 对吧?
Yeah, we’re gonna be doing this for a while, aren’t we?
对 爸爸累了 所以…
Yeah, Dad’s tired, so…
你要去哪儿 小家伙?
Where you going, bud?
你要去哪儿? -读书
Where you going? -Read the book.
书就在这里
You want–The book’s right here.
另一本书? 你需要去拿另一本书?好吧
Different book? You need to pick a different book? All right.
喂 露比
Hey, Ruby. Ah!
好吧 就叼着那个 等等
All right, just… just hold that. Hang on.
好吧 露比 过来 好孩子
Okay, Ruby, come on. Good girl.
等等 不行 -不行!
Wait. No. -No, no, no. No!
不行!
No!
喂!不行! -露比
Hey! No, no, no, no, no. -Ruby. Ruby.
露比
Ruby.
喂!过来 不行 对
Hey! Come here. No. Yeah.
过来 好孩子 -你在做什么?
Scoot. Yeah. Good girl. -What are you doing?
它就像个被收养的孩子 它需要安排和稳定
She’s like a foster kid. She needs structure and stability.
你看这个了吗?
You read this?
浏览过了 是的 -好吧
Skimmed it, yeah. -Uh-huh.
我很高兴你怀孕了
I’m so happy about the baby.
我也是 但关于狗不是那样的
Me too. But not about the dog.
它很聪明
Look, she’s clever.
它很有天赋
She has raw talent.
不行!下去!下去!
No! Off! Get off!
露比 对 好吧 好了
Ruby. Yeah, okay. All right.
过来
Come on. Come on.
我需要和它建立联♥系♥ -我知道 也许就在外面建立吧
I just need to bond with her. -I know. Maybe just bond out there.
好 好吧
Yeah, all right.
好 露比
Yeah. Ruby.
过来
Come on. Come on.
对 过来
Yeah. Hold on.
过来 不行
Come on. No.
下去! -我很抱歉 梅尔
Off, off, off! -I’m sorry, Mel.
走吧 露比 拜托 走吧 我们走
Come on, Ruby. Please. Come on, let’s go.

Yeah.
好了 露比 你的水
Okay, Ruby. Your water.
好了
Okay.
过来
Come on.
好吧
All right.
她最终会同意的 对吧?
She’ll come around, all right?
她会同意的
She’ll come around.
他要跟它一起睡?
He’s sleeping with her?
喂 奥尼尔!叫你的狗闭嘴
Hey, O’Neil! Tell your dog to shut up.
祝你周六愉快 你妻子会喜欢的
Happy Saturday. Your wife’s gonna love that.
嗨 早上好
Hi. Morning…
他的猴子丢了 可能就在外面某个地方
He’s lost his monkey. It’s probably out there somewhere.
过去的18.5个小时就像漫长的永恒
The last 18.5 hours have felt like an eternity.
梅尔
Mel.
简直太棒了 梅尔!
That’s amazing. Mel!
亲爱的 我受不了了 太难以忍♥受了
Honey, I… I can’t. It’s too much.
我今天早上要带它去上服从班
No, yeah, I’m gonna take her to an obedience class this morning.
真的吗? -对
Oh, really? -Yeah.
对 我就是需要给它找一个 然后报上名
Yeah. I just need to, um, find one and sign her up.
完美 让它们离近点儿
Perfect. Perfect. Keep them close.

Stop.
很好
Wonderful.
好 -好了 走吧
Okay. -All right, come on.
走吧 我们要先去图书馆
Come on. We’re going to the library first. We’re going to the library.
天啊
Oh boy.
抱歉 我来晚了
Sorry. I’m late.
来吧
Come in. Come in.
喂!
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! Sorry!
你的狗太有攻击性了
Your dog is aggressive.
它需要社会化
It needs socialization.

Yeah.
它不需要上课 它需要治病
She doesn’t need a class. She needs medication.
露比!抱歉!
Ruby! Sorry! Sorry!
天啊 不可理喻!
Jeez. Unbelievable!
露比
Ruby. Ruby.
喂 你看到外面那些狗了吗?
Hey. You see those dogs out there?
露比 看到外面那些狗了吗?
Ruby, you see those dogs out there?
那可以是你
That could be you.
我以为你会感激
I thought you’d be grateful
有个家庭、有份好工作
to have a family, a great job.
生活的目的
Purpose in life.
很好 给它奖励
Excellent. Go ahead and reward him.
我以为我和动物相处得很好
I thought I was good with animals.
我以为我们很有共鸣
I thought we had a connection.
出来吗?你要加入我吗?
Getting out? You gonna join me?
不要 我们…
No, we’re, uh…
我们要回收♥容♥所♥去
We’re heading back to the shelter.
它做不到
She’s impossible.
它也不听
You know, she doesn’t listen.
它毁掉一切东西
She destroys everything.
你要放弃它了
You’re giving up on her.
如果你不相信它 谁还会相信?
Who’s gonna believe in her if you don’t?
谁相信你?
Who believes in you?
在这方面我一直很幸运
I’ve been lucky that way.
也许那只狗应该拥有一些你的运气
Well, maybe that dog deserves some of your luck.
如果你尝试
If you’ll try,
我会倾尽我所有
I’ll give you my all.
露比 看到这个篮子了吗?
Ruby, you see this basket?
我的蛋全在里面了
All my eggs are in it.
天啊
Oh boy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!