Hmm, no.
好吧 -抱歉
Okay. -Sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见 -谢谢你
Bye. -Thank you.
妈妈 -好 我知道
Mama. -Yeah, I know.
露比!
Ruby!
露比!
Ruby!
我手里有你的热狗 露比
I’ve got you a hot dog, Ruby.
从芬威球场一路赶来的弗兰克热狗
Ball Park Frank all the way from Fenway.
芬威球场
Fenway.
露比!
Ruby!
露比
Ruby.
露比跑丢了 它回来这里了吗?
Uh, Ruby’s run away. Has she come back here?
没有 我很抱歉
No. I’m sorry.
好吧 谢谢你
All right. Thank you.
(动物收♥容♥所♥)
长官 我… -丹 有个男孩失踪了
Uh, sir, I… – Dan, there’s a boy missing.
带露比过来 跟部门见面 我把地址给你发过去
Bring Ruby and meet the unit. I’ll text you the address.
丹! -露比不在了 它跑走了
Dan! -Ruby’s not here. She ran.
那去找到它 没有搭档 你就不属于K9部门
Well, go get her! You’re no K9 unit without a partner.
长官
Sir.

All right.
好吧
All right.

All right.

All right.
上车
Yeah, get in. Get in.
我来带你去你想去的地方 -好
I’ll take you where you need to go. -Yeah.
去哪儿? -走!
Which way? -Go! Go!
哪边?我们要去哪儿?
Which way? Where are we going?
我失去了我的驾驶证 视力不好 我需要试试打优步之类的
I lost my driver’s license. Weak eyes. I need to try that Uber thing.
露比在哪儿?
Where’s Ruby?
真希望我知道 我一整天一直在寻找
I, uh, wish I knew. I’ve been looking all day.
狗不会因为好事离开的
Dogs don’t leave a good thing.
我搞砸了
I messed up.
我没有相信它 我让压力影响了我
I didn’t trust her. I… I let pressure get to me.
我对它做了别人对我做的事 低估我、把我排除在外
I did to her what people do to me. Underestimate me, count me out.
这就是我更努力的原因 -来证明他们是错的
That’s why I work harder. -To prove ’em wrong.
对 你知道…
Yeah, you know, to…
展示我足够优秀
To show I measure up.
我不是那种愚蠢的 不识字的多动症小孩
I’m not the stupid hyperactive kid who couldn’t read.
然后你证明了? -是的
And have you proved it? -Yeah.
我是说对你自己
I mean to yourself.
当然
Sure.
打开你的指示灯 在凯特家靠边停
Turn your blinker on. Pull over at Katt’s here.
(凯特家杂货店)
我觉得丢失的是你自己 而不是露比
I’m thinking you’re the one who’s lost, not Ruby.
露比 你在哪儿?
Ruby, where are you?
回来!
Come back!
你没有让我失望 是我让你失望了
You didn’t let me down. I let you down.
我才是那个要改变的人
I’m the one who’s gotta change.
我必须要相信
I have to trust.
真正的相信
Really trust.
我的天啊
My God.
露比?
Ruby?
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
格洛斯特有个男孩失踪了 新闻上报道了
There’s a missing boy in Glocester. It’s on the news.
萨雷拉打来电♥话♥了
Zarella called.
整个团队都出动了
Whole team’s mobilized.
我没有相信它
I didn’t believe in her.
你知道为什么吗?
Do you know why?
因为我不信任我自己
I don’t believe in myself.
喂 -喂 丹尼 格林奈尔要开个会
Hey. Hey, Danny. Grinnell’s called a meeting.
你要前来参加 -好 多谢
You gotta get in here. -Okay. Thanks.
格洛斯特男孩昨天 和他妈妈在熟悉的树林里徒步旅行
Glocester boy was hiking yesterday with his mother in familiar woods.
他一个人抄近路回家 然后再也没出现
He took a shortcut home alone and never showed.
萨雷拉的K9部门一直在搜索
Zarella’s K9 unit has been searching.
奥尼尔 找到你的K9犬
O’Neil. Find your K9.
你一旦找到 在它身上装个定位追踪器
And when you do, put a GPS tracker on her.
保重 各位
Be safe, everyone.
露比?
Ruby?
露比!
Ruby! Hey!
我绝不应该以为你做不到
I never should have thought you couldn’t do it.
我绝不应该怀疑你 或我们
I never should have doubted you. Or us.
我们回家吧 好吗?走吧
Let’s get you home, all right? Come on.
露比 不行
Ruby, no.
你想走吗?
You wanna go?
我们去搜查吧
Let’s go to the search.
全都吃了
Eat ’em all.
梅尔 喂
Mel. Mel, hey.
它回来 我接到它了 我们现在前往搜查
She’s back. She’s back. I got her. We’re heading to the search.
我们走吧 好孩子
Let’s go. Let’s go. Good girl.
奥尼尔
O’Neil.
你准备好了吗?你看起来没准备好
You ready? You don’t look ready.
前来报到 长官 -我能信任你们吗?
Reporting for duty, sir. -Can I count on you?
可以前所未有的信任 长官
Never more than now, sir.
让所有人都回来 设立警戒线 所有人都从树林里出来
Call everyone back. Set up a perimeter. I need everyone out of those woods.
我最棒的K9犬已经准备好搜查了
I got my best K9 here ready to go.
我想让露比闻到最强烈的气味
All right, I want Ruby to pick up the most concentrated scent.
那个男孩的 不是我们任何一个人的 你需要咖啡吗?
It should be the boy’s, not one of our guys’. You need a coffee?
不需要 -好
No. -All right.
好 我们现在在这里
All right. Here’s where we are here.
这里都是自然保护区
All of this here is nature preserve.
茂密的树林 露出地表的花岗岩 1609平方千米
Dense woods, granite outcroppings, a thousand acres.
他们从这里出发 那男孩的家
They started off here, the boy’s home.
就是我们后面的房♥子
That’s the house right behind us.
他们从这里穿过池塘
They went around and across the pond here.
迈克尔就在那时独自离开 大概是往家的方向走了
That’s when Michael went off on his own, presumably to head back home.
最好的希望是他迷路了
Best hope is he got lost.
这里地形极其危险
The terrain is extremely dangerous.
大量的致命树干
Lots of widow-makers.
我其他的团队
My other teams
又累又饿
are tired, hungry.
他们都精疲力尽了
They’re exhausted.
他的父母非常担心
He’s got very worried parents.
我想要给他们好消息
I want good news for them.
我知道你可以做到的
I know you can do it.
找到他!
Find him!
别让紧急情况从一个变成俩!
Don’t let one emergency become two!
给 拿着我的帽子 -谢谢
Here, take my hat. -Okay. Thank you.
那里没人吗? -只有你和男孩
No one’s out there? -Just you and the boy. Good luck.
祝你好运 兄弟! -多谢
Good luck, buddy! -Thanks.
什么?
What? What?
好孩子 露比!
Good girl, Ruby! Good girl!

All right.
好孩子 露比
Good girl, Ruby. Good girl.
我们找到他了 他在悬崖下面
We have him. We have him down a cliff.
我们找到他了
We have him.
男孩的位置?
Boy’s location?
男孩的状态?
Boy’s condition?
丹尼尔
Daniel.
超出信♥号♥♥接收范围了
He’s out of range.
迈克尔!
Michael!
迈克尔 我来了
Michael, I’m coming.
迈克尔!
Michael!
迈克尔!
Michael!
好孩子 露比
Good girl! Good girl, Ruby.
很好 露比
Good, Ruby.
好孩子 露比 好狗狗
Good girl, Ruby. Good dog.
好狗狗
Good dog.
好 过来 迈克尔
All right, come on. Michael.
迈克尔 你能听到我说话吗?
Michael, can you hear me?
好孩子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!