这里没有人类遗骸 -你确定吗?
There are no remains here. -Are you sure?
如果你做错了一个 我不能给你通过
You get one wrong, I can’t pass you.
如果它说不在这里 那就不在这里
Uh, if she says it’s not here, it’s not here.
我想也许今天不是所有人都可以通过
Well, I guess maybe not everyone’s gonna pass today.
但你和露比能通过
But you and Ruby did.
打破了纪录
In record time.
无结果搜寻
It was a negative search.
有时候你被派去找东西 结果却找不到
Sometimes you’re gonna be sent for things that end up not being there.
恭喜!
Congratulations!
好孩子 谢谢你
Good girl. Thank you.
你做得很棒
You’ve done good. -Good girl.
你们都是
Both of you.
我们通过了!
We passed!
我们通过了! -太好了!
We passed! -Yes!
太棒了 -干得好
Well done. -That was great.
恭喜 -谢谢 喂 露比
Congratulations. -Thank you. Hey, Ruby.
很好 丹尼尔
Great, Daniel.
恭喜 -谢谢 多谢
Congrats. -Thanks. Thank you.
很好 干得好 -奥尼尔
Great. Good job. -O’Neil.
我想让你来跟我一起工作
I want you to come work for me.
临时
Provisionally.
我们要看看露比在现实生活中 是否和今天一样出色
We gotta see if Ruby’s as good in the real world as she was today.
我很荣幸 长官
I’d be honored, sir.
这件背心是给它的
The vest is for her.

Yeah.
保持准备状态 这样你就不用准备了
Stay ready, and you won’t have to get ready.
喂 怎么样 嗯?
Hey, how about that, huh?
我们做到了
How about that?
好孩子
Good girl.
(K9)
Ta-da.
梅尔 现在庆祝太早了 我只是临时受聘
Mel, it’s too early to party. I’m provisional.
感激吧
Be grateful.
我们应该邀请萨雷拉 -不应该
We should’ve invited Zarella. -No.
我来牵着
I’ll take that.
好狗狗 走吧
Good dog. Come on.
很好 露比
Good, Ruby.
找到它们!
Find them! Find them!
好孩子!
Good girl!
干得好 露比
Good job, Ruby.
鲁比 我们走 我们走吧 露比
Rube, here we go. Here we go, Ruby.
对 再快点儿
All right. Yeah, turn, turn.
再快点儿
Turning.
看看谁来了
Look who’s here.
好吧
Yeah.
你知道如果人类消失了 地球会变得更好吗?
Hey, did you know if humans disappeared, the planet would be better off?
但如果蚂蚁消失了 整个世界就会分崩离析
But if ants disappeared, the whole thing would come apart at the seams.
你没有听懂
You’re not listening.
除了我的制♥服♥外 一切都一样
Sam, everything’s the same, except for my uniform.
高级K9小组正在从毒贩手中 缴获现金并逮捕嫌疑人
The senior K9 teams are seizing cash from drug dealers and apprehending suspects. And…
我已经无所事事…
I’ve been sitting on my hands for…
好几个月了 树叶都已经变色了
months. The leaves have changed.
当初级队员意味着你要等着轮到你
Being the junior team means you wait your turn.
你很怕他吗? -是的
You scared of him? -I am.
我也是
Me too.
是谁啊?
Who’s that?
是萨雷拉 城里有个搜索
That’s Zarella. There’s a search down city.
高级团队正在执行其他任务
The senior teams are on other calls.
找到东西后给我发信息 -不是被偷物品
Text me when you find the stash. -No. It’s not stolen stuff.
是一场谋杀犯罪
It’s a murder victim.
我必须要走了 露比
I gotta go. Ruby.
好了
All right.
我们要完成好任务
We gotta get this right.
(K9警犬)
你准备好了吗?
You good to go?
好了?好 谢谢你
Yeah? All right, thank you.
别让我失望
Don’t let me down.
警方已经拘留了一名嫌疑人 失踪人口被推定死亡
Police have a suspect in custody. There’s a missing person presumed dead here.

Right.
给他们看看你能做什么
Show ’em what you can do.
去寻找!
Look for it!
我觉得它发现了什么
I think she found something.
你发现了什么?
What you got?
什么都没有
Nothing.

Yeah.
这里很干净
It’s clean.
你必须要做决定 正式地
You gotta make the call. Officially.
没有人
No body.
什么?
What…
好吧 露比
All right, Ruby.
走吧!
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
你搞砸了 露比
You just blew it, Ruby.
你搞砸了!
You blew it!
萨雷拉会打电♥话♥ 然后把我从部门解雇
Zarella’s gonna call and release me from his unit.
我很遗憾
I’m so sorry.
我就是萨雷拉一直认为的蠢蛋
No, I’m the stupid jerk Zarella always thought.
一个不知道自己和狗的局限性的人
A guy who doesn’t know his own limitations or his dog’s.
我很抱歉 梅尔 -我不在乎你是否在K9部门里
I’m sorry, Mel. -I don’t care if you’re in the K9 unit.
没有额外的钱 我们也能应付
We can manage without the extra money.
我是嫁给了你 不是你的工作
I married you, not your job.
我丈夫也有自己的超能力
My husband has his own superpowers.
他心胸豁达
His big heart.
他能量无限
His boundless energy.
他有能力对事物高度关注
His ability to hyper-focus on things.
他懂得宽恕
How he forgives.
他永不言弃
How he never gives up.
他相信比自己更重要的东西
How he trusts in something bigger than himself.
我要留着这张
I’m keeping this one.
拯救世界不是目标
Saving the world isn’t the goal, love.
停下来
Stop.

Go.
露比
Ruby.
露比
Ruby.
露比 过来 宝贝
Ruby, come here, girl.
露比
Ruby.
露比!
Ruby!
我真是个白♥痴♥
I’m such an idiot.
它走了 梅尔 是我的错
She’s gone, Mel. It’s my fault.
我强迫了它 我给了它压力
I pushed her. I stressed her.
我责备它没有表现好 我没觉得它能做到 然后它没做到
Then I blamed her for not performing. I didn’t think she could do it, and then she didn’t.
如果它不是K9犬呢?
I mean, so what if she’s not a K9 dog?
它依然是一只好狗
She’s still a great dog.
它是我们的狗 我们所有人的狗
She’s our dog. All of ours.
我知道
I know.
我要去找它
I’m gonna find her.
露比!
Ruby!
露比!
Ruby!
过来 露比!
Come here. Ruby!
拜托
Come on.
指挥官 长官
Commander, sir.
我们找到了尸体
We found the body.
我们从一个邻居那里得到消息
We got a tip from a neighbor.
埋在木板下 被7.6厘米厚的水泥覆盖
Buried under the deck, covered in three inches of cement.
露比能闻到气味简直是奇迹
It’s a miracle Ruby even caught the scent.
你做错了决定
You made the wrong call.
你应该相信你的K9犬 -我…
You should have trusted your K9. -I…
露比!
Ruby!
露比!
Ruby!
露比!
Ruby!
嗨 你有见到过这只狗吗?
Hi. Have you seen this dog?
露比
Ruby.
没有

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!