I gave it to you last night.
我昨天晚上把这个给你了
For luck.
能带来好运的
Thank you.
谢谢
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字
K-Mart.
K-Mart
It’s where they found me.
他们在那里找到我的
Claire and the other….
克莱尔还有其他人…
A few years back.
几年前的事了
Do you have another name?
你还有别的名字吗
Never liked it.
我不喜欢
Everyone I knew was dead…
我认识的人都死了…
…so seemed like time for a change.
…看起来是时候改变一下了
Anyone want to say something?
有人想说点什么吗
Alice this is Claire Redfield.
爱莉丝 这位是克莱尔 雷德费尔德
She’s the one who put this convoy together.
她是车队的领袖
Thank you so much for your help.
谢谢你的帮忙
Claire!
克莱尔
Excuse me. I have things I have to attend to.
抱歉 我有事得去处理一下
In the last six months she lost half of the convoy.
过去半年里 她的车队少了一半的人
Pretty soon there’ll be more of us dead than alive.
很快我们中间死人要比活人多了
Alice what happened to you?
爱莉丝 你又是怎么回事
Why did you leave after Detroit?
离开底特律以后你去了哪里
I didn’t have a choice. They were using me.
我没得选 他们一直在利用我
What do you mean?
什么意思
They were tracking me.
他们一直在追查我的踪迹
I couldn’t be around you. Any of you.
我不能和你们在一起 谁都不行
I would’ve gotten you all killed. That’s why you disappeared?
我会害死你们的 这就是你突然消失的原因吗
Broke into an Umbrella facility and hacked into their computers…
闯入保护伞公♥司♥的分部 侵入他们的电脑…
…downloaded the satellite trajectories…
…下载卫星轨道…
…and stayed off the grid.
…然后躲开卫星监视
And after the world ended?
直到世界末日吗
Why stay out there alone?
为什么要独自逃避
It’s just safer if I’m not around people.
如果我单独一个人的话 我会更加的安全
Why’d you come back?
可是你又回来了
Damn!
糟了
What time is it?
现在几点了
Chase what time is it?
查斯 现在几点了
Well Carlos it is 12:14. Why? You got somewhere you gotta be?
卡洛斯 12:14 干吗 你要去什么地方吗
Guess I’m just being paranoid.
也许是我太多疑
Welcome home.
欢迎回来
Got a minute?
有时间吗
Yeah.

Everyone is grateful for you helping us out.
大家都很感谢你曾帮助我们
But how long am I gonna stay?
我还能待多久
Don’t get me wrong.
别误会我的意思
We really are grateful.
我们真的很感激你
They’re all talking about what you did. And they’re scared.
他们都在谈论你做的事情 而且他们都很害怕
I don’t blame them.
我不怪他们
People have a habit of dying around me.
我身边总是有人不断死去
Not just you.
不只是你有这种情况
You’re positive it’s her?
你确定是她吗
Sixty-two percent. Too great a chance to pass up.
62%的几率是 绝不能错过的大好机会
If it is Project Alice she’s been evading the satellite grid for years.
如果是爱莉丝原实验体 她已经有好几年躲过卫星监视了
I’ve re-routed the remaining satellites.
我把现存卫星都改过线路了
We can reacquire the subject. She’ll be unaware of surveillance.
我们可以再次找到她 而她绝对不会发现我们
I can have a strike team ready within the hour.
我可以让突击队在1个小时内待命
No. We’ll establish a positive identification first.
不 我们首先要确认她的身份
One hundred percent.
百分之百的确认
The group she’s with include known associates.
她跟以前的队员在一起
The original Project Alice is vital to my research…
爱莉丝原实验体对我的研究至关重要…
…to the whole process of domestication. Her blood…
…要驯服那些僵尸 她的血液…
…her genetic structure is the key.
…她的基因结构 都是关键因素
The longer she’s out there the greater chance we lose her.
她在外面待得越久 我们就很可能会失去她的踪迹
I can’t risk that. That decision isn’t yours to make.
我不能冒这个险 决定权不在你的手上
Take no action until this matter has been discussed by the committee…
在委员会下次例会 讨论完这件事情之前…
…at the next scheduled meeting. And doctor…
…你不得采取任何行动 还有 博士…
…that’s an order.
…这是命令
These transmissions are the best indication of life we’ve seen in months.
这本无线电记录是我们见过的 生命的最好证明
Alaska? We have to check it out.
阿♥拉♥斯加吗 我们得过去看看
We can’t just ignore it.
不能就这么忽略掉了
Any idea what kind of journey that would be?
知道这将是什么样的旅途吗
Yeah. A long one. And at the end of it what?
知道 绝对是长途跋涉 那么到最后 又会怎样
You have no guarantee there’s even anyone alive up there.
你不能证明那边还有人活着
These transmissions say that They’re dated six months ago.
这些无线电记录显示… 这都是半年前的记录
How many radio broadcasts have we responded to?
我们回应过多少次无线电呼叫
How many times have we got there too late?
有多少次我们去得太迟了
The transmissions say that there’s no infection up there.
这些记录显示那边还没有被感染
It’s isolated.
那里与世隔绝
Safe.
是安全的
This convoy trusts me with their lives.
这个车队的人把命都押在我身上
These people don’t need pipe dreams.
他们不需要白日梦
Maybe that’s exactly what they need.
也许他们需要的就是这个
Look at them Claire.
看看他们 克莱尔
Six months ago there were 50 of us then 40 now there’s less than 30.
半年前 我们有50个人 然后是40个 现在连30个人都不到
They’re starting to give up.
他们开始绝望了
They need some kind of hope.
他们需要一个希望
We have a decision to make.
我们需要做个决定
And it’s too big it’s too important for me to make for you.
这个决定很重要 因此我无法代替你们作出选择
There’s a chance there are survivors.
有可能还有幸存者
Where?
在哪里
In Alaska.
阿♥拉♥斯加
There is a chance…
有可能…
…that the infection hasn’t reached that far.
…病毒还没有感染到那么远
But we don’t know for sure.
但我们不能确定
So we have a choice.
所以我们得选择
We stay as we are…
保持现状…
…or we try for Alaska.
…或者去阿♥拉♥斯加碰碰运气
For Alaska.
同意去阿♥拉♥斯加的
Alaska.
我们去阿♥拉♥斯加
I hope you’re right.
我希望你是对的
God.
上帝啊
The food’s virtually gone and the truck’s running on empty.
食物和汽油都快没了
I’ve got half a tank of gas. That’s it.
我还有半箱汽油 就这些了
Chase? Shit I don’t even have empty.
查斯你呢 该死的 我的也空了
I got enough for a hundred miles tops.
我这最多还能跑100英里
If we’re gonna make this trip we’ll need to resupply.
如果我们要走这么一趟 那就需要补给了
Yep.
正是如此
These are our options.
我们可以选择这些地方
The nearest safest bet is right there.
最近最安全的就是这里
No it’s empty. I tried that.
不 那里是空的 我去过了
Then well maybe….
那么 也许…
We could try this Vegas.
我们可以看看这里… 维加斯
It’s the only place we’re sure to find gas and supplies.
只有在那里我们才一定能 找到汽油和食品补给
There’s a reason for that. Vegas is too dangerous.
这个理由可以成立 但那里太危险了
It’s crawling with them sons of bitches.
那里挤满了那些婊♥子♥养♥的♥僵尸
We’ve drained every small town dry over the last six months.
过去半年我们把每个小镇都掏空了
We have to hit a big city.
这次得去大城市了
She’s right.
她是对的
Vegas it’s our only bet.
拉斯维加斯是我们唯一的希望
We’ll establish a positive identification.
我们首先要确认她的身份
One hundred percent.
百分之百的确定
Take no action until this matter has been discussed by the committee.
在委员会讨论过这件事情之前 你不得采取任何行动
Doctor…
博士…
…that’s an order.
…这是命令
The committee authorizes immediate action.
委员会授权立即行动
Release of vehicles and personnel…
所有车辆和人员…
…under command of Dr. Isaacs.
…听从艾萨克斯博士的命令
That’s an order.
这是命令
Hey. You all right?
嘿 你没事吧
Yeah I’m fine.
我没事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!