Them pork and beans they lethal. I don’t see how you cowboys do it.
那些猪肉和豆子真是要人命 我不明白你们这些牛仔怎么受得了
Years of practice.
常年的训练而已
Oh my God.
噢 我的上帝
What happened to it?
怎么了
The desert must have taken it back.
沙漠侵蚀回来了
Five years.
5年了
No one to keep the sand back.
没有人在阻止沙漠的侵蚀
It’s empty.
这是座空城
No undead.
没有僵尸
Nothing.
什么都没有
Those birds must have moved through the city block by block.
那些僵尸鸟一定是在城市里 每条街都搜寻一遍
Picked it clean.
把每个地方都清空了
I don’t see any truck stops.
我没看到任何货车加油站
Where are they?
那些加油站都在哪
There.
那边
Valet parking at the casino up ahead.
前面赌场的停车场附近
There’s gas pumps in there.
那有个油泵
Now how do you know that?
你怎么会知道的
I dropped two G’s back in the day here.
我在这玩的时候扔了2000多
You lost $2000?
你输了2000块吗
Damn it.
该死的
Spread them out!
清理出来
We’re gonna have to move it.
我们得把那东西移开
All right Chase I need a lookout!
查斯 我们需要有人望风
Up there.
去那上面吧
Great.
好极了
Climb the Eiffel Tower with a high-powered rifle.
背着大火力来♥福♥枪♥爬埃菲尔铁塔
A few years ago that would’ve caused a stir.
要是几年前肯定会引起骚乱的
Well let the good times roll.
让好时光开始吧
Let’s get this done.
我们赶快搞定
Get the hell out of here. Mikey get the winch.
然后马上闪人 米奇 把绞车弄过来
Yeah. Carlos.
好 卡洛斯
Wait.
等等
Get back!
退后
Carlos cover me! Go!
卡洛斯 掩护我 去吧
Move!
躲开
Just get to the back and stay quiet. Go! Now! Go!
到后面去 别出声 快去 快
Get down!
趴下
She really is magnificent.
她真是很了不起
When she’s dead make sure you move in fast.
等她死了以后 你一定动作要快
I need a sample of her blood while it’s still warm.
在她的血没变冷之前取到血样
That won’t be a problem.
没问题
Satellite in position? Yes sir.
卫星就位了吗? 是的 长官
Then shut her down.
那就让她停下来吧
Mikey!
米奇
Hey!

Mikey!
米奇
No!

No!

She’s fighting the conditioning.
她在反抗命令
Boost the control signal.
增强控制信♥号♥♥
Shit!
该死
Climb! Give me your hand!
快爬 把手给我
Run! Go!
跑 快
Go! Run!
快跑
Let’s go!
一起死吧
L.J.!
L.J
L.J.
L.J
What is it?
怎么回事
Satellite. Some kind of malfunction.
卫星 出了点故障
How long?
多久修好
New feed coming online in 15 seconds.
新信♥号♥♥15秒就到
Online in three two….
倒数3 2…
Now.
接通了
Where the hell is she going?
她他妈的去哪了
Shut her down!
让她停下来
She’s still coming!
她过来了
Now! Oh shit.
快 噢 该死的
You son of a–
你这个…
Back to base!
回基地去
The anti-virus! Get me the anti-virus!
抗病毒血清 给我抗病毒血清
Why didn’t you shoot?
你为什么不开枪
Because we’re not driving to Alaska. I want that helicopter intact.
因为我们不用开车去阿♥拉♥斯加了 我不想损坏这部直升机
Let’s go look at the computer see where that chopper’s headed.
我们去电脑上看看它要去哪
How is he? Under house arrest…
他的情况如何 照您的指示…
…as you instructed. He’s been quiet.
…软禁在房♥间里面 他一直很安静
How much of this have you used?
你注射了多少血清
Her blood increased the creatures’ power.
她的血液增强了僵尸的力量
It also increased the strength of the infection.
同时也加大了感染度
I needed it.
我需要这些
You have no idea what this will do to you.
你根本不知道这些会给你带来什么
Oh I have an idea.
噢 我知道
You’re out of control.
你疯了
Well this ends here.
好吧 都结束了
Under executive order 1345 issued by Chairman Wesker…
根据维斯卡主席颁发的1345号♥行政令…
…for gross misconduct in the field…
…因为严重渎职行为…
…I sentence you to summary liquidation.
…我宣布你将被即时清除
Liquidation?
清除吗
Just die.
去死吧
Take the body to the surface. Bring me the stats on Program Alice–
把尸体丢到地面上去 然后把爱莉丝的数据拿给我…
Sir!
长官!
Good thing we like a challenge.
高难度挑战 我喜欢
Hold on.
坚持住
Hold on.
坚持
They have the anti-virus in there.
他们那里有抗病毒血清
Just hold on.
再坚持一会儿
It’s too late and you know it.
太迟了 你知道的
Besides you need a way to get in there.
而且 你需要找一条进去的路
And I have an idea.
我恰好有办法
You keep them safe huh? You got it.
保证他们的安全 好吗 我会的
Come here.
过来
Carlos l–
卡洛斯 我…
Save it.
省省吧
You just promise me one thing.
只要答应我一件事
When you get down there….
当你下去之后…
Consider it done.
一定做到
Wish I had a smoke.
真希望有口烟抽啊
Fuck!
该死的
I’ll be damned.
不是吧
L.J. you sneaky son of a bitch.
L.J. 你这个老狐狸
Oh hell.
他妈的
Come on.

Get the kids out quickly!
把孩子们给弄出来
Go!

Run! Run! Hurry up! Okay.
跑 快 好
Go! Go! Go!
快 快 快
Take him!
带着他
You’re not coming?
你不来吗
Take care of the others.
照顾好其他人
I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to startle you.
抱歉 我不想吓到你
I am the artificial intelligence I know what you are.
我是个人工智能… 我知道你是什么
I knew your sister.
我认识你姐姐
She was a homicidal bitch.
她简直是个婊♥子♥杀人狂
My sister computer was merely following the most logical path…
我姐姐的主机只是遵循…
…for the preservation of human life.
…保护人类生命的逻辑规则
Yeah. Kill a few save a lot.
对 杀少数人 救大多数人
So what happened here?
这发生了什么事
Dr. Isaacs returned in an infected state. He was bitten by a creature…
艾萨克斯博士受感染后回来…
…that had been treated with a newly developed serum.
…咬他的变异体注射过 新研制的血清
A serum derived from your blood.
由你的血液中研制出的血清

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!