Your thoughts betray you, Father.I feel the good in you, the conflict.
你的思想背叛了你 父亲 我感到了你善良的一面在斗争
There is no conflict.
没有斗争
You couldn’t bring yourself to kill me before…
以前你没有杀死我
and I don’t believe you’ll destroy me now.
我不相信你现在会杀死我
You underestimate the power of the dark side.
你低估了黑暗的力量
If you will not fight…then you will meet your destiny.
如果你不战斗 你会面对你的命运
Good.Good.
好 好
Watch out. Squad at.06.
看外面 对着 06
I’m on it, Gold Leader.
我在那 金色领机
Good shot, Red Two.
干得好 红色二号♥
Come on, Han, old buddy.Don’t let me down.
汉 老朋友 不要让我们失败
It’s over, Commander.
结束了 指挥官
The rebels have been routed. They’re fleeing.
叛军已经击退 他们正在逃进森林
We need reinforcements to continue the pursuit.
我们需要援军继续追击
Send three squads to help.
派三个小队协助
Open the back door.
打开后们
Sir.
是 先生
Throw me another charge.
给我另一个攻击
You cannot hide forever, Luke.
你不能永远躲起来 卢克
I will not fight you.
我不会和你战斗
Give yourself to the dark side.
来黑暗这边吧
It is the only way you can save your friends.
这是你救你朋友的唯一方法
Yes.Your thoughts betray you.
是的 你的思想背叛了你
Your feelings for them are strong…
你的感觉很强大
especially for…sister.
特别是…姐姐
So you have a twin sister.Your feelings have now betrayed her too.
所以 你有一个孪生姐姐 你的感觉也出♥卖♥♥♥了她
Obi-Wan was wise to hide her from me.
欧比王聪明的把她藏起来了
Now his failure is complete.
现在他完全失败了
If you will not turn to the dark side…then perhaps she will.
如果你不会加入黑暗这边 那么也许她会
Never!
绝不可能
Good!
很好
Your hate has made you powerful.
你的憎恨使你变的强大
Now, fulfil your destiny…and take your father’s place at my side.
现在 实现你的命运 到我这边代替你父亲的位置
Never.
决不
I’ll never turn to the dark side.
我绝不加入黑暗这边
You’ve failed, Your Highness.
你失败了 殿下
I am a Jedi…like my father before me.
我是绝地 像生下我之前的父亲
So be it, Jedi.
绝地
Move! Move!
走 走
The shield is down.
防护罩解除了
Commence attack on the Death Star’s main reactor.
开始攻击死星组反应堆
We’re on our way.
我们正在路上
Red Group, Gold Group, all fighters follow me.
红队 金队 所有战机跟着我
I told you they’d do it.
告诉你他们做到了
If you will not be turned…you will be destroyed.
如果你再不转变 你将被毁灭
Young fool.
年轻的愚蠢的
Only now, at the end…do you understand.
现在 到最后 你明白吗
Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the dark side.
你微弱的技巧无法对付黑暗力量
You have paid the price for your lack of vision.
你将为你的缺陷付出代价
Father, please!
父亲 求求你
Help me!
救救我
Now, young Skywalker…
现在 年轻的天行者
you will die.
你要死了
I’m going in.
我来了
Here goes nothing.
这没事发生
Lock onto the strongest power source. It should be the power generator.
现在集中最强的能量 这应该是能量发生器
Form up. Stay alert.
列队 保持警戒
We could run out of space real fast.
我们能很快离开这
Split up and head back to the surface.
分开回到表面
See if you can get a few of those TI E fighters to follow you.
看是否能干掉你后面的钛战机
Copy, Gold Leader.
收到 金色领机
That was too close.
太近了
We’ve got to give those fighters more time.
我们给了这些战机太多的时间
Concentrate all fire on that Super Stardestroyer.
集中所有的火力对准那个超级星际驱逐舰
Sir, we’ve lost our bridge deflector shields.
先生 我们失去了防护罩
Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through.
加强前面的能量 我不想任何东西通过
Intensify forward firepower!
加强前面的火力
Too late!
太迟了
Help me take this mask off.
卢克 帮我拿掉这个面具
But you’ll die.
但是你会死的
Nothing can stop that now.
现在没法阻止这个了
Just for once…let me…look on you with my own eyes.
只有这一次…让我…用我自己的眼睛看看你
Now go, my son.Leave me.
现在 走吧 我的儿子 离开我
No. You’re coming with me.
不 你会和我在一起
I’ll not leave you here. I’ve got to save you.
我不会把你留在这 我要救你
You already have, Luke.
你已经救了我了 卢克
You were right.You were right about me.
你是对的 你对我是对的
Tell your sister…you were right.
告诉你姐姐 你是对的
Father.
父亲
I won’t leave you.
我不会丢下你
There it is.
在这里
Wedge, go for the power regulator on the north tower.
好了 威治 到南边的塔里找能量调整器
Copy, Gold Leader. I’m already on my way out.
收到 金色领机 我已经出来了
Move the fleet away from the Death Star.
舰队离开死星
They did it!
他们做到了
I’m sure Luke wasn’t on that thing when it blew.
我肯定当它爆♥炸♥时卢克不在里面
He wasn’t.I can feel it.
他不在 我可以感觉到
You love him.
你爱他
Don’t you?
是吧?
Yes. All right. I understand. Fine.
是的 好了 我明白 很好
When he comes back…I won’t get in the way.
等他回来后 我不会妨碍你们的
It’s not like that at all.
不是你想的那样
He’s my brother.
他是我弟弟

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!