What’s going on? I don’t know.
接下来干什么? 我不知道
Wonderful. We are now a part of the tribe.
太好了 我们是部族的一部分了
Just what I always wanted.
那是我想要的
Short help’s better than no help at all, Chewie.
好了 有帮助总比没有的好 楚伊
He says the scouts will show us the quickest way to the shield generator.
他说侦查机将指示我们到防护罩产生器的最快捷的路线
Good. How far is it? Ask him.
很好 有多远? 问他
We need some fresh supplies too.
我们需要一些帮助
Try and get our weapons back.
试着拿回我们的武器
Hurry up. I haven’t got all day.
快点 我们没多少时间了
Luke, what’s wrong?
卢克 什么事?
Leia, do you remember your mother…your real mother?
莉娅 你记得你母亲吗? 你真正的母亲?
Just a little bit. She died when I was very young.
还记得一点 她死了 当我很小的时候
What do you remember?
你还记得什么?
Just images really. Feelings.
只有模样 真的 还有感觉
Tell me.
告诉我
She was… very beautiful.Kind… but sad.
她很漂亮 和蔼 但是 伤感
Why are you asking me this? I have no memory of my mother.
你为什么问我这些? 我对我母亲没印象了
I never knew her.
我不了解她
Luke, tell me. What’s troubling you?
卢克 告诉我 你怎么了?
Vader is here. Now. On this moon.
维德在这儿 现在 在这个星球上
How do you know? I felt his presence.
你怎么知道的? 我感到了他的存在
He’s come for me. He can feel when I’m near.
他来找我了 我在附近时他可以感觉到我
That’s why I have to go.
这就是为什么我不得不离开
As long as I stay, I’m endangering the group and our mission here.
我呆得越久 就越会危及小组和我们的任务
I have to face him. Why?
我不得不面对他 为什么?
He’s my father.
他是我父亲
Your father? There’s more.
你父亲? 还有
It won’t be easy for you to hear it, but you must.
对你来说这听上去很不简单 但是你必须听
If I don’t make it back, you’re the only hope for the Alliance.
如果我回不来 你将是联盟的唯一希望
Don’t talk that way.
卢克 不要说那些
You have a power I don’t understand and could never have.
你有一种力量而我 我无法明白 无法获得
You’re wrong, Leia.You have that power too.
你错了 莉娅 你也拥有这种力量
In time, you’ll learn to use it as I have.
到时你就会和我一样学会使用它的
The Force is strong in my family.
我们的家族都有这种力量
My father has it.I have it.
我父亲有 我有
And…my sister has it.
同样 我的姐姐也有
Yes. It’s you, Leia.
是的 就是你 莉娅
I know.
我知道了
Somehow…I’ve always known.
不知何故 我已经知道了
Then you know why I have to face him.
那么你知道为什么我不得不面对他
Luke, run away. Far away.
不 卢克 远远的逃走吧
If he can feel your presence, then leave this place.
如果他能感觉到你的存在 那么离开这个地方
I wish I could go with you. No, you don’t.
我希望我能和你在一起 不 你不能
You’ve always been strong.
你已经很强大了
But why must you confront him?
但是 为什么你必须对抗他?
Because there is good in him. I’ve felt it.
因为 他还有善良的一面 我感觉得到
He won’t turn me over to the emperor.
他不能够使我投奔帝国 我可以拯救他
I can save him. I can turn him back to the good side.
我能够使他回到正义的一面来
I have to try.
我要尝试
Hey, what’s going on?
发生了什么事?
Nothing. I just wanna be alone for a little while.
没什么 我只想自己呆一会
Nothing? Tell me. What’s going on?
没什么? 告诉我 发生了什么事?
I can’t tell you.
我不能告诉你
Could you tell Luke? Is that who you could tell?
你能告诉卢克? 为什么不能告诉我?
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
Hold me.
抱住我
This is the rebel that surrendered to us.
叛军向我们投降了
Although he denies it, I believe there may be more of them…
虽然他否认了 我相信他们可能有更多
and I request permission to conduct a further search of the area.
我请求进一步搜索这片地方
He was armed only with this.
他只有这种武器
Good work, Commander.
干得好 指挥官
Leave us.Conduct your search and bring his companions to me.
离开我们 指挥你的部队搜索并带他的同伴到我这来
Yes, my lord.
是 大人
The emperor has been expecting you.
皇帝期待着你的到来
I know, Father.
我知道 父亲
So, you have accepted the truth.
所以 你接受了真♥相♥
I’ve accepted the truth that you were once Anakin Skywalker, my father.
我接受的真♥相♥是你曾经是阿纳金天行者 我的父亲
That name no longer has any meaning for me.
那个名字对我已经没有任何意义了
It is the name of your true self. You’ve only forgotten.
这是你真正的名字 只是你忘了
I know there is good in you.
我知道你还有善良的一面
The emperor hasn’t driven it from you fully.
皇帝还没有把它完全从你的身体赶走
That was why you couldn’t destroy me.
那就是为什么你没有杀死我的原因
That’s why you won’t bring me to your emperor now.
为什么你不带我到皇帝那
I see you have constructed a new lightsabre.
我看到你完成了一把新的激光剑
Your skills are complete.
你的技能完成了
Indeed you are powerful, as the emperor has foreseen.
你真的强大了 就像皇帝所预料的那样
Come with me.
跟我来
Obi-Wan once thought as you do.
欧比王 知道你做的一切
You don’t know the power of the dark side.
你不知道黑暗的力量
I must obey my master.
我必须服从我的主人
I will not turn, and you’ll be forced to kill me.
我不会转变的 你将被迫杀死我
If that is your destiny.
如果这是你的命运
Search your feelings, Father. You can’t do this.
搜索你的感觉 父亲 你不能那样做
I feel the conflict within you. Let go of your hate.
我感觉到你的内心在激烈的斗争 让憎恨离开你
It is too late for me, son.
对我而言太迟了 儿子
The emperor will show you the true nature of the Force.
皇帝会让你看到真正的力量
He is your master now.
他现在是你的主人
Then my father is truly dead.
看来我的父亲 真的死了
The main entrance to the control bunker is on the far side of that landing platform.
进入控制中心的主入口离我们降落的地方很远
This isn’t gonna be easy. Don’t worry.
这很不容易 别担心
Chewie and me got into a lot of places more heavily guarded than this.
楚伊和我到过很多比这戒备森严的多的地方
What’s he saying?
他说什么?
He says there’s a secret entrance on the other side of the ridge.
他说在山脊的另一面有个秘密的入口
Admiral, we’re in position. All fighters accounted for.
司令 我们到达目的地 所有战斗机已待命
Proceed with the countdown.
倒数计时开始
All groups assume attack coordinates.
所有组进入攻击阵型
Don’t worry. My friend’s down there.
别担心 我朋友在那
He’ll have that shield down on time.
他们会准时解除防护罩的
Or this’ll be the shortest offensive of all time.
这将是一场突然的进攻
All craft, prepare to jump into hyperspace on my mark.
所有舰只 准备跳入超空间
All right. Stand by.
好的 准备
Back door, huh? Good idea.
后门? 好主意
It’s only a few guards. This shouldn’t be too much trouble.
只有几个卫兵 没什么大♥麻♥烦
It only takes one to sound the alarm.
只要有一个听到警报就会
Then we’ll do it real quiet-like.
那么我们将静静的好像
Oh, my. Princess Leia.
噢 莉娅公主
Quiet.
安静
I’m afraid our furry companion has gone and done something rather rash.
我担心我的矮人同事 会有什么鲁莽举动
Oh, no.
噢 不
There goes our surprise attack.
真是令人吃惊的进攻
Look, over there! Stop him!
看 那边 阻止他
Not bad for a little furball. There’s only one left.
还不赖么 等等 只剩一个了
You stay here. We’ll take care of this.
你呆在这 我们来搞定
I have decided that we shall stay here.
我决定我们应该呆在这
Welcome, young Skywalker. I have been expecting you.
欢迎 年轻的天行者 我期盼着你的到来
You’ll no longer need those.
你不再需要那些了
Guards, leave us.
卫兵 离开这
I’m looking forward to completing your training.
我期待着你的训练的完成
In time, you will call me master.
到时你会称呼我主人
You’re gravely mistaken.
你完全错了
You won’t convert me as you did my father.
你无法向我父亲那样转化我
Oh, no, my young Jedi.
噢 不 我年轻的绝地
You will find that it is you who are mistaken…
你会发现是你错了…
about a great many things.
在发生了很多事之后
His lightsabre. Ah, yes. A Jedi’s weapon.
他的激光剑 啊 是的 绝地的武器
Much like your father’s.
很像你父亲的
By now you must know your father can never be turned from the dark side.
现在你必须知道你的父亲不会从黑暗一边转变了
So will it be with you.
所以他将跟着你
You’re wrong. Soon I’ll be dead…and you with me.
你错了 不久我会死去 你会随着我一起
Perhaps you refer to the imminent attack of your rebel fleet.
可能你知道你的叛军舰队即将进攻

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!