Yes.I assure you we are quite safe from your friends here.
是的 我向你保证我们非常安全
Your overconfidence is your weakness.
你过分自信正是你的弱点
Your faith in your friends is yours.
你对你朋友的信心是你的弱点
It is pointless to resist, my son.
这是无意义的抵抗 我的儿子
Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design.
任何事都按照我的计划进行
Your friends up there on the sanctuary moon…are walking into a trap,
你在卫星上的朋友…正在步入一个陷阱
as is your rebel fleet.
你的叛军舰队也一样
It was I who allowed the Alliance to know the location of the shield generator.
是我让联盟知道防护罩发生器的位置的
It is quite safe from your pitiful little band.
你的朋友看起来很安全
An entire legion of my best troops awaits them.
我的精英部队正等着他们
I’m afraid the deflector shield will be quite operational when your friends arrive.
我害怕我的武器 在你朋友到达时已经能使用了
All right! Up! Move! Quickly.Quickly.
好了 上 上 快点 快点
Chewie.
楚伊
Han, hurry.The fleet will be here any moment.
汉 快 舰队随时都会到达
Charges. Come on. Come on!
冲锋 上 上
Oh, my. They’ll be captured.
噢 他们被抓住了
Wait! Come back!
等等 等等 回来
R2, stay with me.
R2 跟着我
Freeze!
不许动
You rebel scum.
你们这些叛军
All wings report in.
所有战机报告情况
Red Leader standing by.
红色领队就绪
Grey Leader standing by.
灰色领队就绪
Green Leader standing by.
绿色领队就绪
Lock S-foils in attack positions.
锁定进攻目标
May the Force be with us.
愿力量与我们同在
We’ve gotta be able to get a reading on that shield… up or down.
我们能够读到那个保护罩的一些信息…上或下
How could they be jamming us if they don’t know…if we’re coming.
他们怎么能干扰我们 如果他们不知道 如果我们来了
Break off the attack. The shield is still up.
停止进攻 保护罩还在
I get no reading. You sure?
我读不到了 你确定?
Pull up! All craft pull up!
拉高 所有战机拉高
Take evasive action.
躲避行动
Green Group, stick close to Holding Sector MV-7.
绿色小组 靠近MV-7地区
Admiral, we have enemy ships in Sector 47.
司令 37地区发现敌舰
It’s a trap.
这是个圈套
Fighters coming in.
战斗机来了
There’s too many.
他们太多了
Accelerate to attack speed. Draw their fire away from the cruisers.
加快进攻速度 把他们的火力从巡洋舰旁引走
Copy, Gold Leader.
收到 金色领队
Come, boy.See for yourself.
兄弟们 看你们自己的了
From here, you will witness the final destruction of the Alliance…
在这里 你将见证联盟的毁灭
and the end of your insignificant rebellion.
和你们无谓的反抗的结局
You want this…don’t you?
你想要这个…是吗?
The hate is swelling in you now.
现在你的憎恨在增长
Take your Jedi weapon.Use it.
拿起你的绝地武器 使用他
I am unarmed.Strike me down with it.
我没有武器 用它击败我
Give in to your anger.
你的愤怒将使你屈服
With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant.
每过一段时间 你就使你慢慢向我的奴仆靠近
No. It is unavoidable.
不 这不可能
It is your destiny.
这是你的命运
You, like your father…are now Mine.
你 像你父亲一样 现在 是我的了
All right, move it.
好了 过去
Hello. I say, over there. Were you looking for me?
你们好 我说 你们在找我吗?
Bring those two down here.
带那两个到这来
Well, they’re on their way. R2, are you sure this was a good idea?
好了 他们在路上了 R2 你确定这是个好主意吗?
Freeze.Don’t move.
不许动 不要动
We surrender.
我们投降
The code’s changed. We need R2.
密♥码♥变了 我们需要R2
Here’s the terminal.
这里是终端
R2, where are you? We need you at the bunker right away.
R2 你在哪? 我们需要你 马上
What do you mean, you’re going?
走? 你指的是什么 你要走了?
Going where, R2? Wait. R2,
但是去哪 R2? 不 等等 R2
this is no time for heroics.Come back!
没时间逞英雄了 回来
Watch yourself, Wedge. Three from above.
照顾自己 魏格 上面来了三个
Red Three, Red Two, pull in. Got it.
红色三号♥ 红色二号♥ 靠近 收到
Three of them coming in, 20 degrees.
来了三个 二十度
Cut left. I’ll take the leader.
对付左边的 我去对付领机
They’re heading for the medical frigate.
他们是开始的护卫舰
Pressure’s steady.
压力稳定
Only the fighters are attacking.
只有战斗机在进攻
What are the Stardestroyers waiting for?
我想知道那些驱逐舰再等什么
We’re in attack position, sir. Hold here.
我们已经处于攻击位置 先生 呆在那
We’re not going to attack?
我们不准备进攻了?
My orders are from the emperor himself.
我们没有接到皇帝的命令
He has something special planned.
他正计划着一些特殊的事
We only need to keep them from escaping.
我们只需不要让他们逃跑
As you can see, my young apprentice…
你可以看到 我年轻的学徒
your friends have failed.
你的朋友失败了
Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational battle station.
现在让你见证一下这个全副武装的战斗站的威力
Fire at will, Commander.
随意开火 指挥官
Fire.
开火
That blast came from the Death Star.
来自死星的毁灭
That thing’s operational.
死星开始运转了
Home 1, this is Gold Leader.
指挥中心 这里是金色领机
We saw it. All craft prepare to retreat.
我们看到了 所有的飞船准备撤退
You won’t get another chance at this, Admiral.
我们再也不会有这样的机会了 司令
We have no choice, General Calrissian.
我们没有机会了 卡瑞简将军
Our cruisers can’t repel firepower of that magnitude.
我们的巡洋舰无法抵抗那么强大的火力
Han will have that shield down. We’ve gotta give him more time.
汉会解除防护罩的 我们应该给他多一点时间
We’re coming.
我们来了
Come on.
快点
R2, hurry!
R2 快点
My goodness!
我的天
Why did you have to be so brave?
R2 为什么你那么勇敢?
Well, I suppose I could hot-wire this thing.
好了 好像我能解决
I’ll cover you.
我掩护你
Yes, I said closer. Move as close as you can…
是的 我说靠近点 尽可能的靠近
and engage those Stardestroyers at point-blank range.
混到那些星际驱逐舰里面
At that close range, we won’t last long against those Stardestroyers.
在那么近的距离 我们坚持不了多久的
We’ll last longer than we will against that Death Star…
至少我们能比对着死星坚持的久一点
and we might take a few of them with us.
而且我们或许能占领他们中的一些
She’s gonna blow!
她将要打击
I’m hit!
我击中了
Your fleet is lost…
你的舰队玩了
and your friends on the Endor moon will not survive.
你在卫星上的的朋友也完了
There is no escape…my young apprentice.
谁都逃不掉 我年轻的学徒
The Alliance will die…
联盟会灭亡
as will your friends.
当然你的朋友也一样
Good.I can feel your anger.
很好 我感觉到了你的愤怒
I am defenceless.
我没有防备
Take your weapon.
拿起你的武器
Strike me down with all of your hatred…
用你的憎恨打倒我
and your journey towards the dark side will be complete.
那么你就会完全成为黑暗力量一边
I think I got it.I got it!
我想我弄出密♥码♥了 能进去了
Are you all right?
莉娅公主 你们好吗?
Let’s see. It’s not bad.
让我看看 没事
Freeze! Oh, dear.
别动 噢 亲爱的
Don’t move.
不要动
I love you. I know.
我爱你 我知道
Hands up.Stand up.
起来 站起来
Stay back.
呆在后面
Get down here.
下来
She’s wounded. No, wait.
她受伤了 不 等等
I got an idea.
我有个主意
Good.

Use your aggressive feelings, boy.
使用的侵略性的感觉 孩子
Let the hate flow through you.
让憎恨围绕着你
Obi-Wan has taught you well.
欧比王把你教的很好
I will not fight you, Father.
我不会和你作战的 父亲
You are unwise to lower your defences.
你的无知比你的防卫还差

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!