Yo macka chipowan Skywalker, jabba mo botowa tu,
你一定是天行者卢克 贾巴说你来了
I must speak with Jabba.
我要和贾巴谈话
You will take me to Jabba now.
你现在就带我去见贾巴
Ataka bu Jabba now,
我现在就带你去见贾巴
You serve your master well.
你对你的主人伺候的很好
And you will be rewarded.
你将得到犒赏
At last! Master Luke’s come to rescue me.
终于 卢克主人来救我了
Master.Luke Skywalker, Jedi knight.
主人 天行者卢克 绝地武士
I told you not to admit him.
我告诉过你不要让他进来
I must be allowed to speak.
我必须讲话
He must be allowed to speak.
他要求允许他讲话
You weak-minded fool! He’s using an old Jedi mind trick.
你这个白♥痴♥ 他在使用古老的绝地精神控制
You will bring Captain Solo and the Wookiee to me.
你要把索罗船长和楚伊给我
Your mind powers will not work on me, boy.
你的精神力量对我没有用 孩子
Nevertheless…I’m taking Captain Solo and his friends.
不过 我抓住了索罗船长和他的朋友
You can either profit by this or be destroyed.
你要么从中得益要么被毁灭
It’s your choice, but I warn you not to underestimate my powers.
这是你的选择 但是我警告你不要低估我的力量
Master Luke, you’re standing on…
卢克主人 你站着
There will be no bargain, young Jedi.I shall enjoy watching you die.
这里不讨价还价 年轻的绝地 我将很高兴看着你死
Bring me Solo and the Wookiee.They will all suffer for this outrage.
把索罗船长和楚伊给我 他们将为这而受苦
Han.

Luke!
卢克
Are you all right? Fine. Together again, huh?
你还好吗? 我很好 我们又在一起了?
Wouldn’t miss it.
永不分开
How are we doin’? Same as always.
我们该怎么办? 老样子
That bad, huh?
那太糟糕了 对吗?
Where’s Leia? I’m here.
莉娅在哪? 我在这
Oh, dear.
噢 亲爱的
His High Exaltedness,the great Jabba the Hutt has decreed that you are to be terminated immediately.
伟大的贾巴判决你要被立即处死
Good. I hate long waits.
很好 我讨厌等待
You’ll therefore be taken to the Dune Sea and cast into the Pit of Carkoon
因此你将被带到沙丘海 并被扔到深渊里
nesting place of the all-powerful Sarlacc.
里面有强大的赛拉克
Doesn’t sound so bad.
听起来不坏
In his belly, you will find a new definition of pain and suffering…
在他的腹部 你会了解疼痛和痛楚的新感觉
as you are slowly digested over 1,000 years.
因为你会在里面慢慢的被消化一千多年
On second thought, let’s pass on that.
你可以在考虑一下 让我们去那吧
You should have bargained, Jabba.
你应该同意我的要求 贾巴
That’s the last mistake you’ll ever make.
以后绝对不能犯这样的错误
I think my eyes are getting better.
我想你的眼睛好一点了
Instead of a big dark blur, I see a big light blur.
我看到了一点亮光
There’s nothing to see. I used to live here, you know.
什么都看不见 你知道我过去住在这
You’re gonna die here, you know. Convenient.
你知道你将死在这 很容易的
Just stick close to Chewie and Lando.
紧紧的靠住楚伊和兰多
I’ve taken care of everything.
我已经安排好了
Great.
太好了
Soon you will learn to appreciate me.
不久你就会感激我
I’m terribly sorry. R2, what are you doing here?
我十分抱歉 R2 你在这干嘛?
I can see you’re serving drinks, but this place is dangerous.
我看到你在上酒 但是这个地方是危险的
They’re going to execute Master Luke,and if we’re not careful,us too.
他们将要处死卢克主人 我们一不小心也会被处死的
I wish I had your confidence.
嗯 我希望我有你的信心
Victims of the almighty Sarlacc…
赛拉克的牺牲品
His Excellency hopes that you will die honourably.
阁下希望死的体面
But should any of you wish to beg for mercy…
但是你想乞求宽大的话
the great Jabba the Hutt will now listen to your pleas.
伟大的贾巴将听你的解释
3PO,you tell that slimy piece of worm-ridden filth,he’ll get no such pleasure from us!Right?
你说他将不会从我们这得到快乐的 对不对?
This is your last chance.
贾巴 这是你最后的机会
Free us or die.
放了我们或者死
Move him into position.
带他到那个地方
Put him in.
放他进去
Easy, Chewie.
放松 楚伊
Help!
救命
Chewie, you’re hit? Where is it?
楚伊 你还好吗? 他在哪?
Han, Chewie!
汉 楚伊
Lando.
兰多
Boba Fett? Boba Fett? Where?
哪里?
Lando, grab it! Lower it!
兰多 抢下他 降低
I’m trying!
我在试
Grab me, Chewie. Grab it!
抓住我 楚伊 我不行了
Grab it!
赶快 抓住我
Grab it. Almost. You almost got it.
抓住 快了 你快抓住了
Gently, now.
抓住
Easy. Hold me, Chewie.
好了 放松 抓住我 楚伊
Chewie, give me the gun.
楚伊 给我枪
Don’t move, Lando. Wait! I thought you were blind!
别动 兰多 不 等等 我记得你眼睛是瞎的
I can see a lot better. Don’t move.
已经好了 相信我 别动
A little higher! Chewie, pull us up.Up, Chewie.Up.
上来一点 楚伊 拉我们上去 快点
We gotta get out of here.
快点 我们快点离开这
Not my eyes! R2, help! Quickly, R2! Beast!
这不是我的眼睛 R2 救命 快点 R2 你这个混♥蛋♥
Get the gun!
拿起枪
Point it at the deck.
向甲板开火
Point it at the deck!
向甲板开火
R2, where are we going? I couldn’t possibly…
R2 我们去哪? 我不会跳
Come on.
快点
Let’s go. Don’t forget the droids.
我们走 不要忘了机器人
I’ll meet you back at the fleet.
我很快会见到你会来
Hurry. The Alliance should be assembled by now.
快点 联盟将要成立
I will.
我会的
“Luke, thanks.”
卢克 谢谢
Thanks for coming after me. Now I owe you one.
谢谢你来救我 现在我欠你个人情
That’s right, R2. We’re going to the Dagobah system.
好了 R2 我们到荻克巴星去
I have a promise to keep…to an old friend.
我答应为我的朋友保守密秘
Rise, my friend.
起来吧 我的朋友
The Death Star will be completed on schedule.
死星将按计划完工
You’ve done well, Lord Vader. Now I sense
做得好 维德勋爵 而且我感觉到
you wish to continue your search for young Skywalker.
你希望继续寻找年轻的天行者
Yes, my master.
是的 我的主人
Patience, my friend.In time, he will seek you out.
忍♥耐 我的朋友 他会及时找到你的
When he does, you must bring him before me.
当他来的时候 你要把他带到我这来
He has grown strong.
他正在变的强大
Only together can we turn him to the dark side of the Force.
只有我们一起才能使他加入到黑暗力量这边来
As you wish.
如你所愿
Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen.
因为我已经预料到了任何的行动
That face you make
那是你要面对的
Look I so old to young eyes? No, of course not.
我在年轻人眼中看起来已经老得不成样子了 当然不
I do. Yes, I do.
就是的 我就是老了
Sick have I become.
我变得不行了
Old and weak.
老迈而且虚弱
When 900 years old you reach…look as good you will not.
当你到了900岁 你看起来还会不会好呢?
Soon will I rest.
不久我就要休息了
Yes. Forever sleep.
是的 永远的睡了
Earned it I have.
我已经得到了
Master Yoda, you can’t die.
尤达大♥师♥ 你不能死
Strong am I with the Force…but not that strong.
因为力量我变的强大了 但不是那种强大
Twilight is upon me, and soon night must fall.
黎明正在到来黑暗即将消失
That is the way of things
就是这个方法
the way of the Force.
力量的方法
But I need your help.I’ve come back to complete the training.
但是我需要你的帮助 我回来完成训练
No more training do you require. Already know you that which you need.
你不需要训练了 你已经知道什么是你需要的了
Then I am a Jedi.
那么我是绝地了?
Not yet.One thing remains…
还不是 还有一样
Vader. You must confront Vader.
维德 你必须对抗维德
Then…only then…a Jedi will you be.
那之后 只有那以后 你才是绝地武士
And confront him you will.
你将对抗他
Master Yoda…
尤达大♥师♥…
is Darth Vader my father?
达斯·维德是我的父亲吗?
Rest I need. Yes. Rest.
我需要休息了 是的 休息
Yoda, I must know.
尤达 我必须知道
Your father he is.
他是你的父亲
Told you, did he? Yes.
告诉我 是他吗? 是的
Unexpected this is.
想不到这是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!