Home 传记电影 理查德·朱维尔的哀歌(2019)

理查德·朱维尔的哀歌(2019)

0
理查德·朱维尔的哀歌(2019)

要不再多说几遍吧 连着说
All right.
好吧
There is a bomb in Centennial Park. You have 30 minutes.
世纪公园有一颗炸♥弹♥ 你有30分钟
There is a bomb in entennial Park. You have 30 minutes.
世纪公园有一颗炸♥弹♥ 你有30分钟
There is a bomb in Centennial Park. You have 30 minutes.
世纪公园有一颗炸♥弹♥ 你有30分钟
There is a bomb in Centennial Park. You have 30 minutes.
世纪公园有一颗炸♥弹♥ 你有30分钟
There is a bomb in Centennial Park.
世纪公园有一颗炸♥弹♥
Are you fucking kidding me? No, no, you don’t talk to him.
你♥他♥妈♥开玩笑呢 不 不 你别跟他说话
It’s standard procedure, they said.
他们说这是标准流程
No, hell it is.
狗屁 该死
In Russia. Mr. Bryant, listen.
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 布莱恩特先生 听着
Your client volunteered this.
你的当事人是自愿的
bullshit. Maybe you can do this. Maybe you can’t.
胡扯 谁知道你们有没有资格
You’re not doing it today. Let’s go, Richard.
今天不行 走吧 理查德
Let’s go. I told them I’m doing it
我们走 我答应他们了
if it helps clear my name.
他们没准能证明我的清白
Let’s go! Not today. Your client agreed to this.
我们走 今天不行 你的当事人同意了
I’m gonna sue your ass…
我要起诉你这个混
for intentional violation… Okay.
故意剥夺他的 好吧
…of his constitutional rights. Okay.
宪法权利 好吧
I’m having all this shit excluded. You guys are full of shit
我什么都不管了 你们就是一帮混♥蛋♥
Let’s go.
走吧
We got it.
我们能搞定
Oh, God.
噢 天
Have a good night.
晚安
What do they want with the vacuum cleaner?
他们为什么连吸尘器都要拿走
All right We’re done here.
好了 这里完事了
Richard?
理查德
I’m fine. Yeah, I’m fine.
我没事 嗯 没事
What’s wrong?
怎么了
Let’s get you inside.
你进去吧
Dave, can you get her something to drink?
大卫 你能给她拿点儿喝的么
Maybe some water? Yeah. Sure.
拿点儿水 好的 没问题
What’s going on?
怎么了
It’s nothing.
没事
I’m fine.
我挺好
They took all my Tupperware.
他们把我的特百惠杯子都拿走了
What would they need with my Tupperware?
他们要我那些杯子干什么
The bomber used Tupperware to hold the nails.
炸♥弹♥袭击者用杯子装的钉子
That’s standard.
拿走也是正常的
Well, what does that have to do with you?
好吧 这跟你有什么关系
And they took my babysitting tapes. My Disney movies.
他们还拿了我照顾孩子的带子 还有迪士尼电影
Yeah, I think they did that because they wanted to see
嗯 我认为他们想看看
if we mighfve recorded something on the tapes
我们是不是碰巧录到了什么
like a political statement or something.
比如政♥治♥言论之类的
Why do you keep defending these people?
你为什么要替这些人说话
I’m not defending. I’m just explaining.
我没有 我就解释解释
Well, stop it!
够了 闭嘴
Hey, there she is. Hey. Hi.
嘿 她来了 嘿 嗨
How you doi Hello.
你怎么样 你好
This is, uh… This is Nadya She is, uh…
这是 呃 纳迪娅 她是 呃
She tells me what to do.
她告诉我要做什么
Here. Let me take that. That’s very nice of you.
来 我来拿 你可真好
I thought you might want some dinner.
我想你们也许想吃晚餐
Bless your heart.
你真好
Thank you. Of course.
谢谢 不客气
Hi, I’m… I’m Richard.
嗨 我是理查德
What did I tell you about talking, Rich?
我怎么跟你说的 理查德
Oh.

Oh, God, yeah. I guess I can’t talk anymore.
噢 天 好吧 看来我再也不能说话了
Come on, Richard, you can’t hide anymore.
出来吧 理查德 你躲得了初一 躲不过十五
Richard, one question. That’s all. Did you do it?
理查德 一个问题 就一个 是你做的吗
Richard, how many bombs have you made?
理查德 你造了多少炸♥弹♥
What did the FBI take out of your house, Richard?
联邦调查局从你家拿了什么 理查德
Yeah.
好的
Hand grenade?
手榴弹
What do you got a hand grenade for? Yeah, it’s hollowed out
你要个手榴弹做什么 对 它是空的
It’s a paperweight. I bought it from a military surplus store.
只是个镇纸 我在军备品店买♥♥的
Yeah. But it’s nothi
好吧 没有杀伤力
Christ, of course you did.
天啊 你当然是买♥♥的
Piece of the bench?
长椅上的木片
Splintered piece of… What does that mean? What is that?
碎片 这是做什么用的 那是什么
Yeah, I took a small piece of the bench from the crime scene.
对 我从犯罪现场拿了一块长椅碎片
From where the bomb was? It’s a souvenir. A memento.
从发生爆♥炸♥的地方 这是纪念品 留念
What’d you do that for?
你为什么这么做
I think it was a pretty memorable night where I did something pretty great.
我觉得我做得很好 那晚值得纪念
So, I thought maybe that was worth holding on to.
所以 我觉得那块碎片值得保存
Wow. Okay.
哇 好吧
Nice.
很好
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
They want your hair now, and your palm prints.
他们想要你的头发 还有掌纹
Good times.
真是好时候
Come in.
进来
25 pulled, 25 collected.
拔了25根 采集25根
I tell you, you might have a warrant for this,
我告诉你 你也许有权利这么做
but if you were to do this to me, you’d have to fight me.
但你要是这么对我 先打赢我吧
You’d have to beat the shit out of me!
你得打屎我才行
Not very lawyerly of you, counselor.
你真不像律师啊 顾问
Yeah, well…
是 好吧
Can we just get this over with before my mama comes back?
咱们能在我妈回家前搞定吗
I’d like her not to see this.
我不想让她看见
Tell me, Richard,
告诉我 理查德
you still proud to be law enforcement?
你还为你是执法人而骄傲吗
You know what? Maybe if I did my job a little better,
你知道吗 要是我工作再努力些
and got people far enough away,
把群众疏散得足够远
then I wouldn’t be sitting here right now.
那我现在就不用坐在这里了
Yeah, he’s a real monster. Boy, you guys nailed it.
是啊 他真是个魔鬼 小伙子 你们想办法吧
Have you dummies done the math yet on the call from the pay phone?
你们有计算过现场到公共电♥话♥的时间距离吗
Hey, listen, fuck the pay phone! Okay?
嘿 你听着 去他妈的公共电♥话♥ 行不
My clients were the people in the park that night
我的委托人是那晚公园里的人
that didn’t deserve to get their fucking heads blown off.
他们不该被炸得脑浆遍地
You know, I actually feel sorry for you guys.
你知道 我的确对你们的遭遇很遗憾
When the real bomber does it again,
等真正的投弹手故伎重施
and the country asks, “Where was the FBI?”
人们质疑“联邦调查局”在哪的时候
You’re gonna say, “We were busy getting hair samples from Richard Jewell.”
你们会说“我们正忙着采集理查德·朱维尔的头发样本”
I’m done here. All set? Great
我弄完了 全都好了 真棒
Oh, good.
哦 挺好
Well, Richard, thank you very much for your professional consideration.
那个 理查德 非常感谢你的专业配合
You know, cop to cop.
你知道 警♥察♥不为难警♥察♥
“We’re the FBI.”
”我们是联邦调查局“
I got your cop to cop. Right here.
我看着你警♥察♥不为难警♥察♥呢 就在这
Uhhuh. There’s the door.
呵呵 门在那
Found it Thank you.
找到了 谢谢
Richard, we need to be a little less
理查德 我们对待这些蠢蛋
solicitous and a little more righteous with these assjacks.
要少操心 多正义
I mean, it’s just hairs. They’ll grow back. It’s fine.
我说 只是头发 会长回来的 没事
Whafd you say?
你说什么
They’re just hairs. They’ll grow back.
不过是头发 会长出来的
They’re just hair. Hey!
不过是头发 嘿
Why doesn’t this shit make you as angry as it makes me?
这破事怎么没让你像我一样气急败坏
I am angry.
我生气啊
You could have fooled me.
你耍我吧
You’re angry?
你生气
‘Course I am.
我当然生气
I don’t know if “angry” is even a big enough word for how I feel.
我不知道用“生气”足不足以形容我的感受
Come on. Then stop being such a doormat.
拜托 那就别像个擦鞋垫一样
Stop trying to be their best friend.
别再老帮他们说话
You know, they’re making fun of you out there.
你知道 他们在外边笑话你呢
You know what they’re calling you? I know that!
你知道他们怎么说你的吗 我知道
I know what it means when he says “cop to cop.”
我明白他说”警♥察♥不为难警♥察♥”是什么意思
He doesn’t mean cop to cop.