Welcome to the happiest place on earth.
欢迎来到世界上最开心的地方
Fucking nightmare.
真是个噩梦
Isn’t there anything crime-y going on anywhere?
知道哪儿有什么违法犯罪的事儿吗
How would I know? I’m here.
我上哪儿知道去 我在这儿
Christ.
天啊
You wanna dance?
想跳舞吗
I’d love to, but I am on duty.
我倒是想 但我正在上班
Oh, fuck duty. Come on.
哦 去他妈的上班 来吧
Might as well.
没事儿的
Excuse me, ma’am.
打扰了 女士
You need some water? Huh?
你需要水吗 嗯
Uh, water. It’s a warm night
唔 水 今晚很热
Are you just giving them away?
你就在这儿把水给出去吗
Yeah, I keep them in here for police officers,
是啊 我把水放在这里给警♥察♥们喝
or when I see a pregnant woman,
或者给怀孕的女士
Yeah.
是啊
You have a good night You, too.
祝你有个愉快的晚上 你也是
All right.
好的
You got to know when to hold ’em Know when to fold ’em
你得知道 什么时候坚持 什么时候放弃
Know when to walk away And know when to run
什么时候一走了之 什么时候逃之夭夭
Excuse me, sorry.
借过 抱歉
You got all these athletes complaining about
这些运动员们都在抱怨
getting to the venues late on account of the traffic.
交通不好让他们迟到
But what about the cops? We can’t get anywhere, either.
但警♥察♥呢 我们不也哪儿都去不了吗
I had half a mind to run my siren last night
昨晚我都想鸣笛了
just to get to the supermarket.
就为了去趟超♥市♥
Mmmhmm. So damn crowded.
是啊 太他妈挤了
It’s just poor planning by the city.
城市规划太差劲了
There ain’t a one of them jake-legs got a damn clue about traffic patterns.
没一个人知道交通规划应该怎么办
Yeah. What do you think, Richard?
是啊 你怎么想 理查德
Think the city’s a bunch of jake-legs?
觉不觉得市政♥府♥里全是没用的废物
I don’t know. I think, you know,
我不知道 我觉得 你也知道
it’s hard coordinating all this and MARTA and all that
想要调节好这一切很难
I’m glad I don’t have to do it.
我很高兴我不用做这个
Come on.
得了吧
What?
怎么了
It’s tough, doing all the logistics
很难的 做这些后勤工作
and getting everything right.
还得确保一切都井井有条
You see that guy over there with the ponytail?
看见那个梳马尾辫的男的了吗
Does his backpack look funny to you?
你不觉得他的背包可疑吗
Funny how?
怎么可疑
Now, I’m losing him now. I’ll be back, guys.
我现在看不见他了 我一会回来 各位
Excuse me, sir?
打扰一下 先生
Hey, man, how about a cola?
嘿 哥们儿 来罐可乐
Hey, brother, thanks.
嘿 兄弟 谢谢
Cheers, dude.
干杯 哥们儿
USA! USA! USA!
美国万岁 美国 美国
Yes!

Jesus Christ.
天啊
You forgot the turn.
你忘记转身了
come on, why so grim, big guy? What the fuck is this?
行啦 这么严肃干嘛啊 兄弟 这他妈什么啊
Because I’m bored. It’s boring. We’re all bored.
因为我觉得无聊 这很无聊 我们都无聊
These guys aren’t bored.
他们可不无聊
This dance is a real thing, huh?
这舞蹈可真不是开玩笑啊 哈
I just feel like I was made for something better, you know, than this?
我只是觉得我这样的人应该做比这更好的事儿 知道吗
Yeah, you think I wasn’t?
是吗 你觉得我不是
To have a little more time to reflect
为了有更多时间去思考
I’m writing a book right now, not about myself…
我现在在写一本书 不是关于我自己的
My, my, he sure is handsome.
天啊 他的确挺帅的
You sure you don’t want a sandwich or anything?
你确定不要三明治或者其它东西
No, Mama, I’m not feeling well. It’s my stomach.
不 妈妈 我觉得肚子不太舒服
Something you ate?
是吃什么吃坏了么
Yeah, I guess so.
是吧 我猜是
I was in the bathroom all morning
我一整个早晨都在厕所
Why you eat that fast food junk?
你为什么要吃垃圾快餐食品
What is wrong, Richard?
怎么了 理查德
I just look around this place and I just think
我只是看着这个地方觉得
the world owes you better than this, Mama.
这个世界欠你一个更好的 妈妈
Shoot, the world owes us both.
这个世界欠咱们俩的
This is what we got
但我们的生活就是这样
Go do your job, son.
快去做你的工作 儿子
Oh, God.
哦 天呐
Okay, now.
好吧 这就去
Yo, Atlanta!
呦 亚特兰大
How you feeling
感觉怎么样
You feeling all right? Say, “Yeah!”
你们觉得一切都好么 说“是的 ”
Listen.
听着
I know a place
我知道一个地方
Ain’t nobody cryin’
没有人哭
This could be a good thing.
这可能是件好事
How’s this a good thing?
这怎么能是件好事呢
We could bring you out to the diving venue.
我们可以带你去跳水馆
We could have you fart the national anthem,
让你“放”出一首国歌♥
Do not make me laugh right now.
别让我现在笑
Why don’t you switch shifts with someone? Go home.
你怎么不跟别人换班 然后回家
This is my favorite band.
这是我最爱的乐队
Jack Mack is your favorite band?
杰克.马克是你最爱的乐队
I’m not leaving. I’m fine.
我不会走的 我很好
All right.
好吧
I’ll be right back.
我去趟厕所
Go.
去吧
Whoo-hoo!
哇哦
Look, Mom, I’m Kerri Strug. Do that again.
看呀妈妈 我是克里·斯特鲁格 再来一遍
Nice.
很好
Who are you?
你是谁
Dad, look, I’m Mitch Gaylord.
爸爸 看着 我是米奇·盖洛德
That’s awesome.
太棒了
Come on, let’s go get some ice cream.
快走 我们去买♥♥冰淇凌吃
Yeah. Okay, guys, enough gymnastics.
好 好了孩子们 体操时间结束了
Ain’t nobody cryin’
没有人哭
Ain’t nobody worried
没有人担心
Ain’t no smilin’ faces
没有笑脸
No, no, no
没有 没有 没有
Lyin’ to the races
对种族说谎
Come on, now Lyin’ to the races
来吧 对种族说谎
say now Lyin’ to the races
现在对种族撒谎
Excuse me.
不好意思
Vail better stop what you’re doing.
你们最好停手
Right now.
立刻
What’s going on, lard and in charge?
怎么了 主管大人
This fucking guy!
这个傻家伙
Yeah, what are you gonna do, cancel my phone service?
你要干什么 取消我的电♥话♥服务
Yeah, let me tell you something, hotshot.
没错 实话跟你说吧 小子
The police, they’re not gonna ask you as nicely.
警♥察♥可不会这么客气的跟你说话
They see the drunk and disorderly,
他们一看到酒鬼和混乱
that’s cuffs and a night in the lockup.
就会把你们铐起来然后在拘留所关一晚上
He’s threatening us.
他在威胁我们
You’re gonna have to catch me first, lard-ass.
你得先把我抓起来再说 大块头
You think you’re faster than a cop car, son?
你觉得你能比警车快么 小子
Yeah. You think you’re that fast, roadrunner?
没错 你觉得你能跑那么快
Yeah, I’m Michael Johnson, okay?
没错 我是迈克尔.约翰逊 行么
The fastest man on earth.
这世界上最快的人
You wanna see my medals?
你想看我的奖牌么
He’s got medals.He’ll show them to you.
他有奖牌 他给你看看
I can show them to you. He’ll prove it
我可以给你看 他会证明的
Dude, where are you going?
伙计 你去哪啊
Come on.
拜托
You just wait. You wait.
你等着 你等着
Yeah, bye-bye.
再见
Nice.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!