你想要我叫警♥察♥吗
Oh, please do.
哦 请便
The cops love me. I tell their stories all day.
我很受警♥察♥欢迎 我整天讲他们的故事
Let me tell yours.
让我讲讲你的
I’m just gonna ask a couple questions that’ll help you tell your story.
我只是想问几个问题 这有助于我讲你的故事
And you need me to help… – Get out. Get out of my…
你需要我的帮助 下车 从我的车里下去
You got some balls, man. – Yes, I do.
你真有胆量 是的 我就是这样
Get out. Come on.
下车 别这样
I’ll just ask you a few questions.
我只是想问几个简单的问题
Get out. – We can go together.
下车 我们可以同行
Come on. Til get my notepad. – Get the fuck out of my car now!
来吧 等我拿出笔记本 从我的车里滚下去
Get out of my car!
滚下车
I’m sick of this shit.
真受够了
You know where to find me.
你知道到哪里可以找到我
Yeah. Don’t worry. – Never been on TV before.
是的 别担心 我从来没有上过电视
You’ll be fine.
没事的
Mr. Jewell’s attorney, Mr. Bryant.
朱维尔先生的律师 布莱恩特先生
Thanks for coming in. – You’re welcome.
谢谢你能来 你太客气了
What are the authorities telling you about
政♥府♥那边怎么说
their suspicions about your client? – Uh, nothing.
他们怀疑你的当事人吗 嗯 没什么
No communication whatsoever?
没有深层次沟通
All they’ve said to me is that they’re not going to arrest him.
他们对我说的话就是他们不会去抓他
That’s what they told me yesterday.
这就是他们昨天告诉我的
You believe that?
你信吗
No.
不信
You think they are going to arrest him?
你觉得他们会去抓他
I don’t think they’d tell me whether they were or they weren’t That’s all.
我认为不管他们抓不抓都不会告诉我
What do you think of the manner in which the FBI has treated your client
你认为联邦调查局对你的当事人跟踪调查
pursuing this investigation? – I think whoever the bum was
会是什么态度 我想不管是谁
that leaked that Richard Jewell was the focus of this investigation,
泄露了理查德·朱维尔是调查重点的信息
he deserves to be prosecuted or dealt with in some serious way.
他都应该受到严厉的起诉
I don’t think that this investigation
我认为这个调查
should be conducted under world spotlight, if you will, like this.
应该秘密进行 不该暴露
What’s your client told you about this cabin that’s being searched today?
关于这个小屋被搜查的事 你的当事人跟你说了什么吗
It’s his former residence, as I understand it.
据我了解 那是他原来的住处
You need to understand something
你应该知道一些事情
I have barely had the time to take a breath in this case
从这事发生的第二天起 为了这件事
since it started the other night.
我连喘气的时间都没有
We have been reacting to the media, to the FBI,
我们就开始跟媒体和联邦调查局周♥旋♥
and I have not sat down
屁♥股♥都没落凳子
and conducted an in-depth interview about all these things
一直忙着对整件事做深入调查
that y’all are asking me about.
那些是你们想知道的事
Then why are you so convinced of his innocence?
那么为什么你这么相信他是无辜的呢
Because I’ve known Richard for a while.
因为我认识理查德有段时间了
I’ve looked him in the eye and I’ve asked him the question.
我看着他的眼睛 问他这个问题
But you’ve admitted to me you didn’t even know he had a cabin.
但是你也承认你都不知道他有个小屋
You didn’t know about this… this prior arrest.
你不知道这些事 不知道他之前被捕
You didn’t know about the prior misdemeanors.
你不知道他曾经犯罪
There’s a whole lot of priors you didn’t know about.
关于他的从前 有太多事情你不知道
I have not conducted a thorough investigation into Richard’s history.
我没有对理查德的过去做系统调查
No, I understand all that.
不 我可以理解这一切
I guess what I’m asking you is considering that you haven’t done that
我猜到了 我之所以问你的是考虑到你还没有做调查
and considering there are things that you didn’t know,
考虑到有些事情你还不知道
why are you so convinced of his innocence?
你为什么如此确信他是无辜的
Because I believe him.
因为我相信他
Plain and simple?
平白无故
Yeah. That’s right
是的 没有理由
I don’t know a whole lot of things about a whole lot of people that I know.
我对很多人很多事都不了解
I don’t have Richard’s police records. You may. I don’t…
我没有理查德的警方记录 你可能有 但我
I have not gotten up to speed on some things. That’s all.
我只是在一些事情上没有跟上节奏 仅此而已
But just because I don’t know these things
但只是因为我不知道这些事
doesn’t mean that I don’t have a feel
并不意味着我没有觉察到
for where I think Richard is in this case.
理查德与这起事件有关
Were you aware that the Habersham Sheriffs Department
你记得哈伯沙姆治安部门
had asked him to seek psychological counseling?
要他去寻求心理咨♥询♥吗
I don’t know that either.
我也不知道
But I know a lot of people who ought to have psychological counseling.
但是我知道很多人都应该看心理医生
Watson Bryant, thank you very much.
沃森·布莱恩特 非常感谢
See ya Thank you.
回见 谢谢
Twenty-two past the hour. We’ll be right back.
1小时22分 我们马上回来
First of all, we wanna reassure the public that
首先 我们想再次稳住民心
Atlanta is a safe place in spite of the tragedy of last evening.
让他们相信尽管发生了昨天的悲剧 亚特兰大仍然是个安全的地方
Hello?
你好
Were you arrested for impersonating an officer?
你因为假扮警♥察♥被捕过吗
Yeah, once.
是的 有一次
It was complicated. It was…
那情况很复杂 那是
Were you planning on telling me?
你打算告诉我吗
Yeah, of course. I just…
是的 当然 我只是
In all the hoopla yesterday, I guess I just forgot.
昨天有点受惊吓 我忘记告诉你了
Jesus Christ! What the…
我的天啊
Was there anything else that you forgot?
还有别的事情忘记说了吗
‘Cause I just had my ass handed to me on the fucking Today Show!
因为我刚刚在今日秀上表现的笨手笨脚
Thanks a lot
拜你所赐
More great news.
好消息真多
The man who would be king, Michael Johnson, Waco, Texas
谁会成为冠军 米歇尔 约翰逊 瓦科 还是德克萨斯
attempting to do what no man has ever done in Olympic competition,
谁会打破奥♥运♥会记录
win both the 400 and 200 meters.
赢得男子400米和200米冠军
Go.
出发
Flashbulbs flashing, Ato Boldon away last
信♥号♥♥枪响了 阿托·博尔顿在最后
Here’s Frank Fredericks, And here comes Michael Johnson,
这是弗兰克·弗雷德里克斯 迈克尔·约翰逊也追上了
About the right speed, I guess.
得走个合适的速度
Yeah? Yeah.
是 是
They’re approaching the top of the straightaway.
他们即将进入直道
Michael Johnson reaching deep.
迈克尔·约翰一马当先
What are we clocking?
现在计时多少
He has the lead, Michael Johnson is closing on the finish!
他领先 迈克尔·约翰快要冲刺到终点了
Michael Johnson running for gold! And it’s Olympic history!
迈克尔·约翰为金牌而跑 这是奥林匹克的历史
He destroys his own record!
他打破了他自己的记录
Time. Six minutes.
用时 六分钟
Okay, we know the second 911 call was placed at 12…
好吧 我们知道第二次报♥警♥是在12点
58.
58分
From the pay phone that was right here.
就是用这儿的公用电♥话♥打的
We also know that Richard was inside the park
我们也知道理查德在公园里
near the sound and light tower at 12…
在声光塔附近时是12点
57.
57分
When Bill Miller called the backpack in.
当比尔·米勒上报可疑背包时
He would’ve had to cover the distance in…
他要走完全程就只有
One minute. So he couldn’t have done it.
一分钟 所以他不可能做到
Could’ve ridden a bike, I guess.
有可能骑自行车
There and back? No.
一个来回 那也不可能
He really didn’t do this.
真的不是他干的
No.
不是他
This kid’s getting railroaded.
这家伙要蒙冤入狱了
We’re gonna help this guy.
我们得帮帮他
We’re gonna help this guy. This kid’s getting railroaded.
我们得帮他 他快蒙冤入狱了
Holy…
我去
You don’t talk. I talk.
你不要说话 我来说
They’re just gonna look around.
他们只是来寻查
You got any guns in the house?
这屋子里你有枪吗
Yeah, we’re… we’re in Georgia.
有 我们可是在乔治亚州
Yeah, of course you do. Go get them.
是啊 当然 去拿出来
Lay them on your bed so we can see them. We don’t want any surprises.
把它们放到你床上 放在眼皮下 不要有任何隐藏
How many of them are coming in here?
他们要来多少人
Uh…

There… There’s a couple.
要来几个
Can they leave their shoes outside the door?
他们能脱鞋进屋吗
Well, I could ask them, Bobi. I don’t know if they would oblige.
好 我可以问问他们 波比 我不知道他们是否愿意
Oh, God.
哦 上帝啊
Oh, good Lord.
哦 上帝啊
Um…

Were you expecting a zombie invasion or something?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!