她被关在奇怪的鸡花车里了
She’s on some weird chicken float.
快来
Come on!
我们去救珠儿
Let’s go get Jewel.
等等 布鲁 你去哪
Wait Blu! Where are you going?
-我看见布鲁了 他骑在一只斗牛犬上 -什么
– I saw Blu. He’s riding on a Bulldog. – What?
他们在那 彩车那里
There they are. That’s the float.
那彩车跟被炸♥弹♥轰了似的
That float is a crime in itself.
他在那
There he is!
-珠儿 -布鲁
– Hey Jewel. – Blu?
-我来救你了 -不
– I’m gonna to get you out of here. – No.
布鲁 你不能待在这 赶紧走 奈吉尔他
No Blu, you can’t be here. You have to go. Nigel is…
你好啊 美鸟
Hello pretty bird.
欢迎参与我们的活动
So kind of you to join our little charade.
拜托 你当我是单刀赴会啊
Oh come on. You think I came alone.
我带了三个里约城中
I got three of the roughest, meanest, craziest birds
最强壮 最坏 最疯狂的保镖
in all of Rio right behind me.
你认识那些鸟吗 那我们可有救了
You know that guys, we’re saved!
他大概是指我们吧
I think he means us.
爱情 多么强大却又愚蠢啊
Love, it’s such a powerful and stupid thing.
干得漂亮 奈吉尔
Oh, yes. Well done, Nigel.
让一让
Out of the way.
抱歉
Sorry.
等等 等等
Wait, wait!
我们做到了
We actually made it!
马修 明年还能再来玩吗
Hey Marcel, can we do it again next year?
拜托了 拜托了
Please, please.
明年也来玩嘛
Right, next year too?
等等 回来
Wait, come back!
上车
Get in!
我都不知道我是怎么上来的 但我死也不下去了
I don’t know how I got up here, but I’m never coming down!
给我 小孩
Come on, kid.
我会把你们都放出去
I’m going to get you guys out of here.
-你想干什么 -什么都没干
– What do you think you’re doing? – Nothing.
你不应该那么做
You shouldn’t have done that.
过来
Come on.
别管他了 装鸟先
Just forget him! Get the birds!
他们要飞走了
They’re getting away!
想的美
We’ll see about that!
当心
Watch out!
-我们成功了 伙计们 -是啊 我们是最棒的
– We did it boys! – Yes, we are the best.
那是彩车吗
Is that a float?
看那彩车做得多精致
Look at the detail on that thing.
起飞 蠢蛋 起飞
Pull up you idiot, pull up!
布鲁
Blu!
布鲁
Blu!
布鲁
Oh Blu.
抱歉 伊娃 我不能回家吃晚饭了
Sorry Eva, I’m not going to be home for dinner.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
开这玩意就像开苏打水
I’m going to pop this open like a soda can.
砰砰砰
Now that’s pop it!
快 我们还得帮其他鸟
Hurry, we got to help the others.
我很漂亮 我很漂亮
I’m a pretty bird, I’m a pretty bird.
我很漂亮嘛 漂亮 我很漂亮
I’m a pretty bird, Pretty bird, I’m a pretty bird!
快跑
Come on!
我自♥由♥啦
I’m out!
有光
Oh, the light!
快走 快走 快走
Go, go, go!
自♥由♥我来啦
Freedom!
-快 我们赶紧走 -等等 等等
– Come on, we need to get out! – Wait, wait!
没事的
It’s okay.
没事的
It’s okay.
我们一起想办法
We’ll figure this out together.
好吗
Right?
放他走
Let him go!
珠儿
Jewel!
我的翅膀
My wing.
真可惜
Oh, pity.
现在我们有两只没用又不会飞的鸟了
Now we have two useless, flightless birds.
一点也不好笑 伙计 不好笑
Not cool man, not cool!
我们要坠机了
We’re going down!
-剪刀石头布 -我拿到降落伞了
-Okay. Rock, paper, scissors, – Chute!
后会有期啦 白♥痴♥们
Hasta la vista, losers!
等等我们
Wait for us!
炮弹来啦
Cannonball!
布鲁
Blu!

No!
布鲁 你疯了 你这是在自杀
Blu, you’re crazy! What are you doing?
我不能眼看着你去死
I’m not going to let you go.
我们是拴在一起的鸟 还记得吗
We’re chained to each other birds, remember?
-布鲁 你会飞啦 -是啊
– Blu, you’re flying! – Yes!
我会飞啦 我真的会飞啦 你说的对
I’m flying, I’m really flying! You’re right.
我不是鸵鸟 我不是鸵鸟
I’m not an ostrich! I’m not an ostrich!
爸 你看
Dad, look!
脑残
Idiots!
琳达
Linda!
布鲁
Blu?
是布鲁 看 图里欧 是布鲁
It’s Blu! Look Tulio is Blu!
他会飞了 我的布鲁会飞了
And he’s flying. My Blu is flying.
他会飞了
He’s flying!
过来 让我看看
Here, let me see.
别担心 我会照顾你
Don’t worry, I’ll take care of you.
真是我勇敢的好孩子
That’s my big brave boy.
拥有漂亮羽翼的鸟儿啊
All the birds of the feather.
尽情舒展婀娜之姿
Do what we love most of all.
荡起秋千 点缀森林 弹奏吉他
Moon and the stars, strumming guitars.
我们最爱嘉年华
That’s why we love Carnival.
热爱森林中的生活
Loving our life in the jungle.
不受约束 自♥由♥自在
Everything is wild and free.
有家就不孤单
Never alone, cause this is our home.
奇迹之地里约
Magic can happen for Rio.
自♥由♥自在的里约
In Rio, all by itself.
它就那么来了
You can see it coming.
而在别处你无处寻觅
You can’t find it anywhere else.
我是鸟王 我是鸟王 我是鸟王
I’m the Capowaya Kinga, Kinga, Kinga Kinga Kinga.
鸟儿们喜欢我 因为我是火爆热辣
Birds like me cause I’mma hot winga.
天使火爆辣鸟
Angel hotta winga.
这里人人都爱桑巴
Here everybody love samba.
你的感情由心而生
Birds that you feel in your heart.
拥有美貌爱情 别无其他祈求
Beauty and love, what more could you want.
里约应有尽有 在里约
Everything can be for Rio, in Rio.
倾听他人的话语
Hear something else.
用心去感受 奇迹就会发生
You just feel it happening.
不用去其他地方寻找
You won’t find it anywhere else.
我爱你 里约
I love you Rio!
我用尽全力去爱
Every part of my heart I’m giving out.
我唱出我想唱的歌♥
Every song on my lips I’m singing out.
我消除了灵魂中的恐惧
Any fear in my soul I’m letting go.
我要让大家都知道
Anyone who ask I’ll let them know.
她是唯一 她是唯一 我大声呼喊
She’s the one, she’s the one, I’ll say it loud.
她是唯一 她是唯一 我大声呼喊
She’s the one, she’s the one, I’ll say it proud.
铃♥声♥响起来 所有的铃♥声♥全都响起来
Ring the bell, ring the bell for the whole crowd.
铃♥声♥响起来 铃♥声♥响起来 我要告诉全世界
Ring the bell, ring the bell, I’m telling the world.
我找到了心爱的女孩
That I’ve found the girl.
她是我生之希望
The one I can live for.
她值得我全情投入
The one who deserves.
我用尽全力去爱
Every part of my heart I’m giving out.
我唱出我想唱的歌♥
Every song on my lips I’m singing out.
我消除了灵魂中的恐惧
Any fear in my soul I’m letting go.
我要让大家都知道
Anyone who ask I’ll let them know.
她是唯一 她是唯一 我大声呼喊
She’s the one, she’s the one, I’ll say it loud.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!