我喜欢你 我都听不懂你说什么
I like you. Nothing you say makes any sense.
大家听好了
Alright everyone listen up.
拉斐从镇外带来些特邀嘉宾
Ralfi has some special guests from out of town.
让我们展现我们的热情
Let’s show them some love
因为我想他们不常出来玩
because I don’t think they get out very much.
大家把翅膀合起来
Everybody put their wings together
尽情鼓掌吧
and clap them as loud as you can.
鼓掌 鼓掌 尽情鼓掌
Clap them, clap them. I don’t care, slap them.
派对开始喽 我的宝贝
Party in an opening, my baby.
我想要派对
I wanna party
我想跳桑巴
I wanna samba
我想要派对
I wanna party
我想跳桑巴
I wanna samba
我想要派对 活出精彩
I wanna party and live my life
我想要派对 想要飞翔
I wanna party and fly
-我可以飞翔 就像鸟一样 -你本来就是鸟
– I’mma fly, fly just like the birds – But you’re a bird.
就那样让我飞吧
Oh yah thats right so let me fly,
像火箭一样
like a rocket then
飞得太高
Fly so high ,
我得下来吸口氧
where I need to come down for oxygen
因为一旦开始了
Cause once we start it baby,
我们就不会停下
ain’t no ain’t no stopping then
因为我只想活出精彩 想要派对
Cause I just wanna live my life and party
我所想要的就是自♥由♥自在
All I want to do is to be free,
摇动我的身体
and rock my body
环游世界
And around the world,
活出精彩
and I wanna live my life
就在里约 里约 里约生活
In Rio, Rio, Rio, Rio life
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我也不知道
I do not know.
不错啊 布鲁
Alright, Blu.
我是桑巴 桑巴大♥师♥
I’m that samba samba master,
大♥师♥ 大♥师♥ 大♥师♥
master master master master
谁来听我的大音炮[手提式大录音机]
Who shall sound from my ghetto blaster,
大音炮 大音炮 大音炮
blaster, blaster, blaster, blaster
她喜欢你
Hey, she likes you.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你在听吗
Have you been listening?
不 我在看
No, I’ve been watching.
随心而动 去吧
Just be yourself, go on.
我想要派对
I wanna party
我想要桑巴
I wanna samba
我想要派对 活出精彩
I wanna party and live my life
我想要派对 想要飞翔
I wanna party and fly
你们两个跟我走
You two are coming with me.
做你的猴头梦吧
In your little monkey dreams.
那是吐给你的
That was meant for you.
我们就不能和平共处吗
Come on, can we all get along?
大鼻子 这可不关你的事
This isn’t your fight big nose.
你找我朋友麻烦 就是找我麻烦
You mess with my friend, you mess with me!
还有我们
And us!
对 你这小金刚
Yes, little King Kong.
我是来打酱油的
I don’t know what’s going on here.
鸟猴大战开始
Birds vs. Monkeys!
干掉他们
Get them!
去死吧 小山民
Yippee-kay-yay mountain man!
没打到
Miss!
我们得走了
We have to go!
要搭顺风鸟吗
Need a lift?
接招 臭猴子
Take that you, funky monkey.
-谢谢你 -不客气
– Thank you! – Any time!
那正如我所说
That’s what I’m talking about.
鸟人 我们胜利了
Bird man, we threw down!
是啊 我们胜利了
Yes, we threw down.
你们这俩家伙就像火和冰
You guys were like fire and ice.
雷鸣和闪电
Thunder and lightning.
嘻和哈
Hip and hop.
芝士和糖末
Cheese and sprinkles.
那是明尼苏达的俗语
It’s a Minnesota thing.
你看 都不知道你在说什么
You see, nothing you say makes any sense.
过来 跟我走
Come on, follow me.
怎么搞的
What?
小鸟们应该在这里
But, the birds were here.
对 它们肯定在这 小子
Yeah, sure they were, kid.
我发誓 那些鸟应该在这里
I swear. The birds were right here.
你怎么会知道呢
How do you know?
因为我也是抓鸟人之一
Because I’m the one who took them.
-是你 -我不想伤害任何人
– You? – I didn’t want to hurt anybody.
我只想弄点钱
I just needed the money.
费尔南多 我信任你
Fernando, I trusted you.
我知道但…
I know but…
老兄 那是很棒
Oh man, that’s good.
你们好
Hey guys.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我只是来看看
I just wanted to see
有什么可以帮忙的吗
if you have any work for me.
如果你早两小时来
Well, if you were here two hours ago,
就可以帮我们装…
you could have helped us load…
什么
What?
闭嘴
Shut up!
你们穿得这么漂亮是去嘉年华吗
So, why are you guys dressed for Carnival?
不 我们偷运这些鸟时
No, no one will know us
就不会被发现了…
when we smuggle these birds…Ouch!
闭嘴
Shut up!
我们要弄辆彩车
We need a float.
彩车
A float!
你们要去参加游♥行♥啊 我能去吗
So you guys are going to the parade. Can I come?
我跳舞很棒
I’m a great dancer.
他能去吗
Can he come?
就让他去吧 三个总比两个强
Come on, please. Three’s better than two.
好吧 我们得抓紧时间了
Fine. We got to hurry though.
我差点忘了
Wow, I almost forgot.
我放哪里了呢 我想应该就在这里
Where did I put it? I thought it was right here.
在这
There it is!
我拿到了
Got it!
我们走
Let’s go.
快点 小子
Hurry up, kid.
他能和我们一起上飞机吗
Can he go on the plane with us too?
闭嘴
Shut up.
我们不能让他们上飞机
We can’t let them get on the plane.
你会骑摩托的 对吗
You can ride a motorcycle, right?
你少侮辱我
You insult me.
不 我不会骑摩托
No, I can’t drive a motorcycle.
这就像骑机动雪橇一样
It’s just like riding a snowmobile.
出啥事了
What happened?
爸爸
Papa?
发生什么了
What happened?
别伤害我
Don’t hurt me.
别唧唧歪歪 告诉我
Stop your chirping and talk to me!
不 我什么都不知道
No, I don’t know anything.
我咬下你的脑袋的时候
When I go biting down your head,
它是会爆开 还是会裂开呢
will it go pop or will it go crack?
那些小鸟去哪儿了
Where are the civilian birds?
我是说布鲁去哪儿了
That means Blu by the way.
他们跑了 去找鲁伊兹了
They escaped, went to Luiz.
还有什么
Anything else?
他们说你特善良
They said you were very nice.
真的吗
Did they?
骗子
Liar.
还很帅呢
And handsome too?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!