我不属于这里
I don’t belong here.
事实上 一开始我根本就不想来
In fact, I never wanted to come here in the first place.
还有 还有 你知道怎么着
And…and, you know what?
我讨厌桑巴舞
I hate to Samba!
喂 这话有点过了
Hey, that’s a little too far.
让这坏鸟收回他说的话
Make the mean bird take it back.
怎么着吧 我就这么说了 每首歌♥都是同一个调子
Yes, I said it. Every song sounds exactly the same.
蹦嚓嚓 蹦嚓嚓 无聊
Tiko-tako, yayaya, Tiko-tako, yayaya. Urghhh.
我受够这里的蹦嚓嚓了
I’m tiko-tako out of here.
好吧 后会有期 可怜的宠物
Fine! See you around, pet.
别介 别介 快回来
No, no, no, come back!
你们俩天造地设啊 简直就是当今朱丽叶与罗密欧
You belong together! You’re Juliet, to his Romeo.
当然 他们最后都蹬腿了 但你们懂我的
Sure, they both die in the end but you get my point!
年轻人谈恋爱老这么戏剧化
Young love, always so melodramatic.
伙计们 跟上她
Alright boys, go after her.
布鲁
Blu!
回来啊 别闹了
Come back here, come on!
狂欢节 我来啦
I’m ready for Carnival!
谁想骑在我的 水果上
Who wants to ride on my…fruit?
他们居然把我给甩了
They left without me.
居然没有等人家
I’m missed out.
珠儿 珠儿 等等
Jewel! Jewel! Wait up!
你这是要去哪啊 小美妞
Going somewhere, pretty bird?
那是
Oh yes!
我正要去抠出你的眼睛
I was on my way to crawl your eyes out!
珠儿
Jewel!
冷静 冷静
Temper, temper.
现在跟着我 亲爱的 我们一起去参加游♥行♥
Now come along my dear, we are going to the parade.
大家都爱游♥行♥
Everybody loves the parade.
放开我
Let go of me!
快回来
Hey, get back here!
没人敢欺负我们佩德罗的朋友
Nobody messes with a friend of Pedro.
这事绝不可能让它发生 来点士气
Ain’t happening! It’s on! Come on!
你没看那家伙的铁爪吗
Did you see the talon on that guy?
铁爪
Talon?
绝不轻饶 那还是下次吧
Maybe it’s on, next time.
拉斐 救命啊 救命啊
Ralfi, help, help!
拉斐尔 别跟着我
Rafael, quit following me.
你走错方向了 狂欢节不是在那边吗
You’re going in the wrong direction. Isn’t Carnival that way?
我不去狂欢节
I’m not going to Carnival.
-不去啊 我是要回家 -但我还以为你喜欢狂欢节
– No, I’m going home. – But I thought you loved Carnival.
我是喜欢 但我更爱我的家人
I do, but I love my family much more.
这是我用心 而不是大脑做出的选择
And that’s a choice I made with this, and not with this.
布鲁 布鲁 我正飞着
Blu! Blu! Hey Blu! I was flying,
看见了那个大个头葵花鹦鹉
then I saw this big cockatoo
那大铁爪不是闹着玩的
with big ninja talon.
这个葵花鹦鹉丑陋无比 赶紧有话直说
This cockatoo was ugly. Anyway to the point.
珠儿就在那 他把珠儿抓走了
Then Jewel was there, and he snatched Jewel up.
他牛气的说 “小公主 跟我走”
Then he was like, “You coming with me you little princess?”
然后珠儿左勾拳
And Jewel was like, Pssh!,
右踢脚 “我才不是你小公主 给我滚开”
pssh! “I’m no princess, leave me alone.”
-然后我说 “嗨” -然后他说 “什么”
– And I was like, “Hey!”. – Then he was like “What!”
停 赶紧告诉我发生了什么事
Stop! Just tell me what happened.
他把珠儿抓走了
He got Jewel.
他带珠儿去游♥行♥了
And he’s taking Jewel to the parade.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
咱们飞吧
Let’s fly!
狂欢节 我们来了
Carnival, here we come!
狗狗 我跟着你后面那
Hey dog, I’m flying back here.
你这速度一会全身就得变湿
You’ll get wet on this flight!
赶紧 赶紧 拜托 这帮蠢货去哪了
Come on, come on, come on. Where are these guys?
太漂亮了
Yes, nice.
非常漂亮
Very nice.
马修
Marcel!
马修
Marcel!
真够现眼的
Oh, boy.
小鸟 小鸡
Bird, chicken.
费尔南多 跳起来吧
Come on Fernando, dance.
脑残
Idiots.
抱歉
Excuse me!
借过啦
Coming through!
小心脚
Watch your feet.
对不起
Oops, sorry.
下一个 进来
Go ahead. Come in.
等等 不好意思 只有表演者才能进
Wait, stop please. Performers only.
图里欧
Tulio?
琳达 我只是
Linda, I was just a…
我看起来很可笑 是吗
I look ridiculous, don’t I?
抱歉
Sorry.
游♥行♥ 游♥行♥ 马上就要开始了
The Parade! It’s about to start.
女巫 进去吧
Ok, one witch. Go ahead.
照我的样子做 表现得自然点
Okay, just follow my lead. Act naturally.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
来吧
Come on.
布鲁
Blu!
布鲁
Blu!
等等 不 不 不 我在找一只蓝鸟
Wait, no, no, no. I’m looking for a blue bird.
-蓝鸟 -什么蓝鸟 快上 快上
– Birdo. – What birdo? Move it, move it…
等等 你要干什么
Wait, what are you doing?
图里欧
Tulio!
让我出去
Hey! Let me out!
图里欧
Tulio!
这可不妙 这可不妙
This is not good. This is not good.
这可
This is…
我七舅姥爷的三外甥女哎
Cheese and sprinkles.
放我下来 我玩够了
Okay, you can put me down now. I think we are done here.
他们都喜欢我的舞步哎
I think they like my moves.
继续跳啊 小男孩
Hey, keep dancing my boy.
抓到你 他也就快搞定了
One down and one to go.
你这辈子都休想找到他
You’ll never find him.
他已经走了
He’s already gone.
我不需要去找他
Oh, I don’t need to find him.
他会来找你的
He’ll find you.
现场就应该这么火爆
This is the spit!
太好啦 宝贝们
Yeah, baby.
现在我可要好好撒撒狗欢
Now I can get my freak on.
鲁伊兹 拜托了 先办事后疯狂
Luiz please, rescue first, freak later.
都给我让道 伙计们
Come on. Out of my way, people!
伙计们 我去上面找珠儿
All right guys, I’ll fly ahead to look for Jewel.
你们好 美妞
Hello ladies.
仔细搜寻 坚持住
There’s the big nose, hold up!
等等
What!
琳达
Linda!
借过 借过
Excuse me, excuse me.
琳达
Linda!
琳达
Linda!
别讲鸟语行不行啊
Speak English!
琳达 摇起你曼妙的小翘臀
Linda, you got to shake your dooche.
没门 我在明尼苏达都不会这么做
No, I don’t shake our dooche in Minnesota.
热情的小狗来啦
Hot dog coming through.
布鲁
Blu!
图里欧
Tulio!
-图里欧 我看见布鲁了 -什么
– Tulio! I saw Blu! – What?
坚持住 布鲁 我来救你了
Hold on Blu! I’m coming for you!
真性感
What a view.
布鲁
Blu!
布鲁
Blu!
琳达
Linda.
琳达
Linda?
布鲁 布鲁 我们找到她了
Blu, Blu, we found her.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!