不然给你们每人都上堂飞行课
Or it’s flying lessons for everyone!
去吧
Go!
去耍你们的猴把戏吧
Go do your monkey business.
我改主意了
I changed my mind.
要不我们搭巴士去吧
Maybe we can find a bus schedule or something.
不会吧 你现在哪能退缩
Come on, you are not going to back out now?
还当着小姑娘的面
Not in front of a lady.
好吧 那好吧 好吧好吧
Okay, yes…, sure.
太好了 就是这种精神
All right, that’s the spirit.
你确定你决定要飞了
You sure you’re up for this?
反正又不是
I mean it’s not like just
直接从山上跳下去呗
we’re hurdling ourselves off the mountain or something.
是吧
Right?
其实 我就是这么打算的
Actually that was pretty much my entire plan.
什么
What?
别担心 布鲁 你有飞行基因
Don’t worry Blu. It’s in your DNA.
那些没羽毛的哥们都能飞
And if our featherless friends can do it,
能有多难
how hard can it be?
救我
Help me!
你看 有意思吧
Fun right?
对 真有意思
Yeah, fun.
你们两个靠近点
Okay, I need you two to get closer.
再近点
Closer.
再近点
Closer.
很好
Nice.
现在 你们相互挽住翅膀
Now, put your wings around each other.
什么
What?
行了吧 兄弟 她又不会咬你
Come on amigos, Not that she’s going to bite.
-你会咬他吗 -等着瞧
– Will you? – We’ll see.
现在 你扇右翼 你扇左翼
Now, you flap your right wing and you flap your left wing.
一起扇 你们就可以飞了
And together, you fly.
这看起来不符合空气动力学原理
This doesn’t seem aerodynamically possible.
你想太多了
You think too much.
你光用脑子想 是飞不起来的
Flying is not what you think up here.
要用心去感受
It’s what you feel in here.
当你感受到心中的节奏
And when you feel the rhythm of your heart.
就像跳桑巴
It’s like samba.
你就能飞了
You fly.
看看 很简单吧
See, it’s easy.
简单吗
Easy?
对你来说简单
Easy for you to say.
但对我来说 那是非常非常难
Because from here, it look really really hard.
如果你还想见琳达
Hey, if want to see Linda again,
只有这办法
this is the only way.
-好吧 你说的对 -当然
– Okay, you’re right. – Yes, I am.
-为了琳达 -对
– This is for Linda. – Right.
-易如反掌 -易如风掠
– Keep it simple. – Easy breezing.
信自己 抬起脚 慢步向前…
Trust, lift, drag…
-来吧 飞喽 -等等
– Oh, come on, let’s go! – Wait!
左 右 左 右…
Outside, inside, outside, inside…
加油 布鲁 你能行
Come on Blu, you can do it!
我能行 我能行…
I can do it, I can do it…
我不行!
I can’t do it!
不是吧 怎么又这样
Not again!
-我死了吗 -没 我们还活着
– Am I dead? – No, we are still alive!
太不可思议了
This is incredible.
这是我所见过的最美的场景
This is the most beautiful thing I ever seen.
-知道你以前错过了什么吧 -是啊
– See what you’ve been missing? – Yes.
布鲁 不管怎么说 你也飞了
Alright Blu, you’re flying. Sort of.
虽然不用动翅膀 但你感觉到了吗
Not really, but do you feel it?
是 我感觉到了
Yes, I do feel it.
不 不 布鲁
No, no, Blu!
我的天啊
Mi Caramba!
对不起对不起对不起
Sorry, sorry, sorry!
我们要死了
We’re going to die!
你还是没用心感受
You did not feel it in here.
你以为
You think?
我们搭车去找鲁伊兹
Let’s catch a ride to Luiz.
你们两个快点 过来
Hurry you two, barbos! Barbos!
这儿都是什么人啊
What’s to the species here?
快走
Move it!
快点上来 爱情鸟
Come on love birds.
你成功了
You made it.
就让我安全待五分钟不出生入死
I would love to go five minutes without getting killed.
就这么难吗
Is that too much to ask?
对于一只不会飞的鸟来说 那是当然
For a bird who can’t fly, oh yeah.
他们开始为嘉年华封锁街道了
They’re starting to close off the streets for Carnival.
小子 最好你说得没错
Better be right, kid,
因为我们快没时间了
because we’re running out of time.
这么多人 车肯定开不过去了
Never be able to get my car through this crowd.
别担心 交给我了
Don’t worry, I’m on it.
小子 你这摩托车哪儿来的
Hey kid, where did you get this bike?
用你的吉普车换的
I traded it for your jeep.
什么
What?
是啊 这车车况非常好
Yes, it’s in great condition.
其实也就还好吧
Well, good condition.
让开 让开
Hey, out of the way!
小心
Look out!
抓紧了
Hold on!
要不是马上就能解开这锁
I’m going to chew my own leg
我现在就把我的腿啃断
if this doesn’t come off soon.
放松点 我们找到鲁伊兹了
Relax, we find Luiz,
我们到目的地了
we’re right where we want to be.
拉斐
Hey, Ralfi!
这不是我们的狂欢节之王嘛
If it isn’t the king of carnival.
尼可 佩德罗 瞧这一家子
Nico, Pedro! What a family?
鸟兄 你躲哪儿去了
Where’ve you been hiding yourself, bird?
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
等等 话说回来
Hold up, rewind.
这不是那只笼中之鸟吗
Ain’t that the bird from the cage?
我们的爱情课真是立竿见影
I think our love lesson would down smooth.
你进展真快
You work fast.
小宝贝也有鹰钩鼻
Baby got beak.
原来的笼中之鸟
You was locked up
现在有辣妞相伴
and now you’re rolling with a hot wing.
我真想和你一样
I want to be like you.
别这样 不是你们想得那样
Don’t, it’s not what you think.
我们只是被拴在一起
We’re just chained together.
我没指手画脚
Hey, I’m not judging you.
给俺留点幻想空间
Keep us spastic.
伙计们 我们在找鲁伊兹
Hey guys, we’re looking for Luiz.
你们见过他吗
Have you seen him?
我见过他 但你没见过
Yes, I see him but you didn’t.
他刚走
You just missed him.
他回车♥库♥了
He took the trolley back to the garage.
好极了
Oh great.
没事的小宝贝 你可以赶下一趟
Relax baby bird, you can catch the next one.
是时候 进行下一阶段了
It’s time to take it to the next level.
这阶段怎么了
What’s wrong with this level?
得了吧 这阶段啥都不是
Come on, this ain’t the level.
接下来才精彩
Next level is the level.
-你得摇动尾部羽毛 -是啊
– You got to shake your tail feather. – Oh yes.
我们得把这链条取下
We got to get this chain off.
来吧 爱情鸟 你们可是在里约
Come on love birds, you are in Rio.
你们该好好享受 享受生活
You should enjoy it. Live a little.
我们找到他们了
We got them.
欢迎来到天堂
Welcome to paradise.
是派对吗
Some party, huh?
这儿是我见过的最酷的地方
This is the coolest place I’ve ever seen.
虽然可能有点卫生问题
Despite all the RVS health code violations.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!