在家自学 没错
Home schooling, uh, yeah.
我们让她在家自学
We homeschool that one.
现在很火的教育方式
It’s all the rage these days.
我本身是生意人 也是企业家
You know, what with being a businessman and an entrepreneur.
我肯定理解什么叫火
Well, then, I understand rage.
是的
Okay…
她在家里都受到什么样的教育呢
And what kind of education does she receive here?
嗯 我负责化妆 哈里负责焊接
Well, I do makeup and Harry does welding.
玛蒂尔达 是吗
Matilda, isn’t it?
我是亨尼老师
My name’s Miss Honey.
听说你都在家自学 对吧
So you’ve been homeschooled, have you?
我们只是想问问你 是否愿意到学校上课
We were wondering if you’d like to come to be school-schooled.
学校已近开课几个星期了
We’re a few weeks in already,
但我们还有另一个女同学 同样错过了开学
but, uh, we’ve another girl who’s missed the start of term too.
你可以和她一起来
You could just join her.
是怎样的
What’s it like?
去上学
School-school.
有时也许会有一点点紧张
Uh… sometimes it can be intense.
但我可以保证我教的课非常有趣
But I promise you my class is just fun.
我会教你关于历史的一切 还有音乐和文学…
I’ll teach you all about history and music and literature–
文学 那不就是有书读
Literature! So, books then?
我们学校里多的是书 各种各样的故事都有
At school, we have loads of books. Full of stories.
我们甚至会教你如何自己写故事
And we’ll even teach you how to write your own.
怎么样
How does that sound?
知道了 让我来处理吧
All right, look, look, look, I’ll sort this.
我得走了
I’d better go.
从前
Once upon a time…
有一个小女孩
there was a little girl…
被困住了
who was trapped.
真离谱啊
I can’t believe that!
他们竟敢那样对我说话
Talking to me like that. How dare they!
因为你我竟然被罚款了
I’m getting fined because of you!
不是我的错
It’s not my fault!
是你忘记送我去上学
You forgot to send me to school.
是啊 那我先在就让你去 给你见见特朗奇布尔
Yeah, well you’re going to school now, and you’re gonna meet The Trunchbull.
特朗奇布尔
The Trunchbull?
阿加莎特朗奇布尔 康琴小学校长
Agatha Trunchbull. Headmistress of Crunchem Hall.
就是那个高大 强壮 可怕的女人
Big, strong, scary woman she is.
曾经是链球奥♥运♥会参赛者
Used to compete in the Olympics. Yeah, throwing the hammer.
猜我刚刚做了什么
And guess what I just did?
我给她打了一通电♥话♥ 跟她说
I called her and told her
你是一个多么令人讨厌的捣蛋鬼
what a nasty little, troublemaking goblin you are.

No!
她好期待与你相见呢
Oh, she is so looking forward to meeting you!
这一点都不公平
That’s not fair!
根本不讲理
It’s not right!
你活该 谁叫你毁了我们的生活
That oughta teach you, ruining our life!
就是啊 可恶的小怪兽
Yeah, disgusting little gargoyle.
杰克和吉尔上了山
♪ Jack and Jill went up the hill ♪
去取一桶水 因此他们都说
♪ To fetch a pail of water So they say ♪
他们肯定会摔倒
♪ The subsequent fall was inevitable ♪
他们从来没有机会 他们的命运已被注定
♪ They never stood a chance They were written that way ♪
故事中的无辜受害者
♪ Innocent victims of their story ♪
就像罗密欧与朱丽叶
♪ Like Romeo and Juliet ♪
在他们相遇之前 一切都已冥冥之中
♪ ‘Twas written in the stars Before they even met ♪
爱与命运 还有一抹愚蠢
♪ That love and fate And a touch of stupidity ♪
将剥夺他们幸福生活的希望
♪ Would rob them of Their hope of living happily ♪
结局往往有点血腥
♪ The endings are often A little bit gory ♪
为何不直接改变二人之间的故事
♪ I wonder why they didn’t just Change their story? ♪
我们被告知必须要乖乖听话
♪ We’re told we have to do What we’re told but surely ♪
有时候你得有点淘气
♪ Sometimes you have to be A little bit naughty ♪
只因为你觉得生活不公平
♪ Just because you find That life’s not fair ♪
不表示你必须面带着微笑忍♥受
♪ It doesn’t mean that you just have to Grin and bear it ♪
如果总是无怨无悔地承受在身
♪ If you always take it on the chin And wear it ♪
一切都不会改变
♪ Nothing will change ♪
即使你还小 你也可以做很多事情
♪ Even if you’re little you can do a lot ♪
不能让小小事如“小”阻挡着你
♪ You mustn’t let a little thing Like “little” stop you ♪
如果你就呆在那里让他们踩到你头上
♪ If you sit around And let them get on top ♪
那你不如说
♪ You might as well be saying
(无敌强漂发剂)
你觉得毫无所谓
You think that it’s okay ♪
那可不对
♪ And that’s not right ♪
你要是知道不对
♪ And if it’s not right ♪
就得把事情改正
♪ You have to put it right ♪
(护发营养液)
在一个闩锁的滑动带有小小的反叛
♪ In the slip of a bolt There’s a tiny revolt ♪
在地板的吱吱声中 战争的种子默默发芽
♪ The seed of a war In the creak of a floorboard ♪
翅膀的扇动可以发起一场风暴
♪ A storm can begin With the flap of a wing ♪
最小的螨虫激发最强烈的刺痛
♪ The tiniest mite ♪♪ Packs the mightiest sting ♪
每一天
♪ Every day ♪
都从时钟的滴答声开始
♪ Starts with the tick of the clock ♪
所有的逃生都从锁的咔哒声开始
♪ All escapes start With the click of a lock ♪
如果你被困在故事中却很想逃脱
♪ If you’re stuck in your story And want to get out ♪
你不必哭泣 也不必大喊
♪ You don’t have to cry ♪♪ You don’t have to shout ♪
尽管还小 你可以做很多事情
♪ ‘Cause if you’re little You can do a lot ♪
不能让小小事如“小”阻挡着你
♪ You mustn’t let a little thing Like “little” stop you ♪
如果你就呆在那里让他们踩到你头上
♪ If you sit around And let them get on top ♪
一切都不会改变
♪ You won’t change a thing ♪
只因为你觉得生活不公平
♪ Just because you find that Life’s not fair ♪
不表示你必须面带着微笑忍♥受
♪ It doesn’t mean that you just have to Grin and bear it ♪
如果总是无怨无悔地承受在身
♪ If you always take it on the chin And wear it ♪
那你不如说你觉得毫无所谓
♪ You might as well be saying You think that it’s okay ♪
那可不对
♪ And that’s not right ♪
你要是知道不对
♪ And if it’s not right ♪
就得把事情改正
♪ You have to put it right ♪
但没有其他人会为我改正一切
♪ But nobody else is going to Put it right for me ♪
没有别人会为我改变我的故事
♪ Nobody but me is gonna Change my story ♪
有时候你得有点淘气
♪ Sometimes you have to be A little bit naughty ♪
你对我的头发做了什么
What have you done to my hair?
你为什么把头发染成青色 是因为马戏团的事 还是…
Why d’you want it green anyway? Is it a circus thing or…?
什么马戏团的事
What circus thing?
就是你一直提的脱逃魔术师啊
This escapologist you keep going on about.
他有青色头发吗
Does he have green hair?
没有什么脱逃魔术师 而且都说了不是我要染的
There is no escapologist, and I keep telling you I didn’t do it.
脱逃魔术师
Escapologist… Escapologist…
很久以前有一位优秀的脱逃魔术师
Once upon a time, there was a great escapologist.
为人亲切善良
He was so kind.
是全部小孩梦寐以求的好爸爸
The sort of man any child would love to have as their father.
有一天 他爱上了
And one day he fell in love with…
一位杂技演员
an acrobat.
(康琴小学)
(不许哭哭啼啼)
玛蒂尔达
Matilda?
你好 菲尔普斯夫人
Hello, Mrs. Phelps!
不是还有一个小时才到上课时间吗
School doesn’t start for another hour yet, does it?
哦 我早到是因为…兴奋
Oh, I’m early because of… excitement.
亨尼老师会教我们讲故事
Miss Honey’s gonna teach us to tell stories.
可是我觉得我已经有故事了
But I think I’ve got one already.
我能感觉到它在我体内蠕动
I can feel it sort of wriggling in me.
-就像快要从我体内爆出来了 -那如果是要爆出来了
-Like it’s bursting to get out. -Well, I think if it’s bursting,
你就应该赶快把它说出来 不是吗
you should probably tell it as soon as possible, don’t you?
让我准备柠檬水给大家
I’ll get us some lemonade.
但这个故事可能有点紧张刺♥激♥
But it might be a bit… intense.
玛蒂尔达沃姆伍德 故事是我的强项 没事的
Matilda Wormwood, stories are my business. I think I’ll be fine.
很久以前
Once upon a time,
两位史上最棒的马戏团演员
the two greatest circus performers in the world…
一位脱逃魔术师 可以解开世上所有的锁
an escapologist, who could escape from any lock ever invented,
还有一位杂技演员 技艺精湛
and an acrobat, who was so skilled,
她好像真的可以飞起来
it seemed she could actually fly,
他们坠入情网 然后结婚了
fell in love and got married.
他们一起进行精彩绝伦的表演
Together they performed the most incredible feats anyone had ever seen.
迎来了数里以外的观众
People would come from miles around.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!