♪ Around with you when you’re a grown up ♪
等我长大后
♪ And when I grow up ♪
-等我长大后 -等我长大后
-♪ When I grow up ♪ -♪ When I grow up ♪
我会足够勇敢去对抗床底下
♪ I will be brave enough To fight the creatures ♪
每晚都必须克服的怪兽
♪ That you have to fight beneath the bed ♪
以成为一个大人
♪ Each night to be a grown up ♪
等我长大后
♪ And when I grow up ♪
我每天都会吃零食
♪ I will have treats every day ♪
我会玩那些妈妈假装说
♪ And I’ll play with things That Mum pretends ♪
无聊无趣的东西
♪ That mums don’t think are fun ♪
我会等到
♪ And I will wake up ♪
太阳晒到屁♥股♥才起床
♪ When the sun comes up and I ♪
在太阳下躺一整天
♪ Will spend all day Just lying in the sun ♪
我不会被晒伤 因为我已近长大了
♪ And I won’t burn ‘Cause I’ll be all grown up ♪
等我长大后
♪ When I grow up ♪
等我长大后
♪ When I grow up ♪
我会足够勇敢去对抗床底下
♪ I will be brave enough To fight the creatures ♪
每晚都必须克服的怪兽
♪ That you have to fight beneath the bed ♪
成为一个大人
♪ Each night to be a grown up ♪
等我长大后
♪ When I grow up ♪
只因为你觉得生活不公平
♪ Just because you find That life’s not fair ♪
不表示你必须面带着微笑忍♥受
♪ It doesn’t mean that you just have to Grin and bear it ♪
如果总是无怨无悔地承受在身
♪ If you always take it on the chin And wear it ♪
一切都不会改变
♪ Nothing will change ♪
等我长大后
♪ When I grow up ♪
只因为觉得自己被困在故事当中
♪ Just because I find myself In this story ♪
不表示我的一切无法改变
♪ It doesn’t mean that everything Is written for me ♪
要是我认为结局已被注定
♪ If I think the ending is fixed already ♪
那还不如说我觉得毫无所谓
♪ I might as well be saying I think that it’s okay ♪
菲尔普斯夫人 复仇区在哪里
Mrs. Phelps! Where’s the revenge section?
我们这里没有复仇区 是不是有人欺负你
Well, we don’t have a revenge section. Is it a bully?
因为对付恶霸最有效的方法 是告诉别人
‘Cause you know the best way to deal with bullies is tell someone.
保持沉默只会让恶霸得寸进尺
Straight away. They thrive on silence.
告诉你的老师 或者直接告诉校长
Tell a teacher. Or better still, the headmistress.
我好像知道故事的下一部分了
I think I’ve got the next part of the story.
可是我得警告你
But I shall warn you,
事情快要变严重了
it’s about to get real.
慢慢地 杂技演员 将她闪亮的白色围巾
Slowly, the acrobat tied her shiny white scarf
系在她丈夫的手腕上
around her husband’s wrist.
保你周全 亲爱的
For luck, my love.
然后便给了她的丈夫 世界上最大的拥抱
Then she hugged him with the biggest hug in the world.
她紧紧抱着他 让他都没法呼吸了
So hard that he felt that she could hug all the air out of him.
于是 夫妇二人做好准备
And so they prepared themselves
进行史上最危险的表演
for the most dangerous feat that had ever been performed.
威猛的脱逃魔术师 必须想尽办法解开挂锁
The great escapologist had to somehow escape from the padlocks,
挣脱笼子
break free from the cage,
争取在12秒内救出他的妻子
and attempt to rescue his wife within 12 seconds.
否则她将被炸成碎片
Or she would be blown to bits!
保险丝被点燃的那一刻 杂技演员腾空而起
The moment the fuse was lit, the acrobat swung into the air.
一秒 两秒 观众们屏住呼吸
One second, two seconds… the crowd held their breath
她在鲨鱼和尖刺物体上方 摇摆得越来越高
as she swung higher and higher above the sharks and spiky objects!
三秒 四秒
Three seconds, four seconds.
邪恶姐一脸得意地看着
The evil sister looked on gleefully.
五秒 六秒
Five seconds, six seconds.
脱逃魔术师的目光无法离开他的妻子
The escapologist couldn’t take his eyes from his wife
在锁链中挣扎的他
as he struggled in his chains,
知道最微小的差错
knowing that the tiniest, weeniest mistake
便会让他永远失去自己的妻子和孩子
would mean that he’d lose her and their child forever.
七秒 而突然
Seven seconds, and suddenly…
她放开双手
She let go!
脱逃魔术师伸出一只巨大的手臂
The escapologist reached out with one huge, massive arm
成功接住妻子与孩子
to catch his wife and the child.
-八秒 -我看不下去了
– Eight seconds! – No, I can’t look.
九秒 十秒 十…
Nine seconds! Ten seconds! And…
十…
And… And…
…11秒
Eleven seconds!
他抓起炸♥药♥ 扔得远远的
He grabbed the dynamite and flung it far, far away!
呜呼 所以这个故事 毕竟有一个美好的结局
Hurray! So this story does have a happy ending after all.

No.
并没有
No, it doesn’t.
不会吧 她怎么了 活了下来吗
No! Was she okay? Did she survive?
她身上的每一根骨头都被扭断了
She broke every bone in her body.
除了小手指末端的那几根
Except the ones at the ends of her little fingers.
所幸她还活着 直到孩子出生
She did manage to live long enough to have their child.
但是却把自己耗尽了
But the effort was too great.
你要爱她
Love our girl.
全心全意地爱我们的女儿
Love our daughter with all your heart.
她是我们想要的一切
She is all we ever wanted.
然后她便死了
And then she died.
之后
And then…
事情变得更糟
things got worse.
什么 更糟
What? Worse?
恐怕的确如此
I’m afraid they did.
因为脱逃魔术师实在太善良了
Because the escapologist was so kind
他从未将发生的事情 归咎于邪恶的继姐
that he never for one second blamed the evil stepsister for what happened.
还让她搬了进去 帮忙照顾女儿
In fact, he asked her to move in and help look after his daughter.
别啊 不要让她搬进去
No, no, don’t ask her to move in.
她残酷地对待这个小女孩
She was nothing but cruel to the little girl,
让她一天到晚做家务 并吼着骂
making her wash and clean all day long. Shouting,
-“把地板擦干净 我就对你好 ” -把地板擦干净 我就对你好
“Clean the floor and I’ll be nice!”
但是小女孩擦完以后 她反而更残酷
When the little girl did clean it, she was even crueler
因为她就是一个超级大骗子
because she was a terrible, terrible cheat!
我讨厌骗子
I hate cheats!
这一切都在暗中进行 不让脱逃魔术师有所怀疑
All in secret, so the escapologist never suspected a thing.
于是这个可怜的小女孩 在最卑鄙 最残酷
And so the poor little girl grew up with the meanest, cruelest,
最可怕的阿姨的陪同之下长大
horriblest aunt you could possibly imagine!
我们报♥警♥吧
Let’s call the police!
菲尔普斯夫人
Mrs. Phelps.
这只是一个故事
It’s just a story.
什么
What?
是 没错
Yes, of course.
一个故事
A story.
只是 你说得如此真实
It’s just, you make it so real.
你的想象力 玛蒂尔达
Your mind, Matilda.
有你这样的孩子 你的父母应该觉得自己中了彩票
Your parents must think they’ve won the lottery with a child like you.
哦 是的
Oh… they do.
他们总是这么说
They’re always saying that.
其实 他们都说
In fact, they say,
“玛蒂尔达 你是我们的荣幸 有你就像中了…”
“We’re so proud of you, Matilda, you’re like winning the…”
嗯 我该走了
Yeah. I’d better go.
就像中了彩票一样
It’s just like winning the lottery!
什么
What?
我吗
Me?
你 才不是呢 有你像吃着别人的鼻屎一样
You? No, you’re like eating someone else’s bogeys.
你这个儿子就像中了鼻屎彩票
Like winning a snottery, you, boy.
我是女的
I’m a girl.
但这是怎么得来的 哈里
But how, Harry?
还记得那个肌肉发达的大白♥痴♥吗
Remember that big, muscly idiot?
原来他有很多肌肉发达的伙伴
Turns out he had a whole lot of muscly mates.
全部都是有钱人
Bucketloads of cash.
各个都想买♥♥豪华车
Everyone wanting a luxury car.
我只有里程数超过16万公里的老车子
All I had was a load of old bangers, each with 100,000 miles on the clock.
我便做了任何 体面商业领袖会做的事情
So, I did what any decent business leader would.
就是
What?
我买♥♥了钻孔机
I bought a drill.
将它连接到车速表并反向钻
Attached it to the speedometer and whacked it in reverse.
我把所有车子的里程都转回零
I put back the mileage on every one of those cars
之后就卖♥♥了给那些肌肉发达的白♥痴♥ 结果便是…
and sold them to those big, muscly idiots, resulting in…

Money!
可是你骗了他们
But you cheated them!
你说什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!