唱着反叛的歌♥曲 用着反感的押韵
♪ We sing revolting songs Using revolting rhymes ♪
我们会继续当反感的孩子 直到我们反叛成功
♪ We’ll be revolting children ‘Til our revolting’s done ♪
我们将让特朗奇布尔狂奔 我们正在反叛
♪ And we’ll have The Trunchbull bolting We’re revolting ♪
我们将成为疯狂尖叫的部落
♪ We will become a screaming horde! ♪
拿出你的曲棍球棒 并用为一把剑
♪ Take out your hockey stick And use it as a sword! ♪
我们再也不会被忽视
♪ Never again will we be ignored ♪
我们会找出粉笔的存放处
♪ We’ll find out Where the chalk is stored ♪
并在黑板上画出粗鲁的图案
♪ And draw rude pictures on the board ♪
这不是侮辱
♪ It’s not insulting ♪
我们正在反叛
♪ We’re revolting! ♪
我们可以随心所欲的拼写
♪ We can S-P-L how we like ♪
如果大家都错 错便是对
♪ If enough of us are wrong Wrong is right! ♪
大家一起 淘气
♪ Everyone! N-O-R-T-Y! ♪
我们就是那么一点淘气
♪ ‘Cause we’re a little bit naughty! ♪
你说我们应该跟从规矩
♪ You say we oughta stay inside the line ♪
但要是我们同时不服从
♪ But if we disobey at the same time ♪
特朗奇布尔也无能为力
♪ There is nothing That The Trunchbull can do ♪
让她拿起她的锤子 然后滚蛋
♪ She can take her hammer and S-H-U ♪
你以为我们很弱 但我们其实强大
♪ You mighta thought we were weak But we’re strong ♪
你以为我们会崩溃 那你就错了
♪ Mighta thought we would break But you’re wrong ♪
因为你把我们逼到极限
♪ Because you finally pushed us too far ♪
没有回头路了 因为我们
♪ Now there’s no going back ’cause we ♪
-正在反叛 -叛乱时代
-♪ R-E-V-O-L-T-I-N ♪ -♪ Revolting times! ♪
-我们将唱出 -歌♥曲
-♪ We’ll S-I-N-G ♪ -♪ Song! ♪
-用着 -押韵
-♪ U-S-I-N-G ♪ -♪ Rhymes! ♪
我们就是要令人反感
♪ We’ll be R-E-V-O-L-T-I-N-G ♪
已经太晚了 我们正在反叛
♪ It is 2-L-8-4-U-E-R-E-vol-ting! ♪
我们是令人反感的孩子 生活在叛乱的时代
♪ We are revolting children Living in revolting times ♪
唱着反叛的歌♥曲 用着反感的押韵
♪ We sing revolting songs Using revolting rhymes ♪
我们会继续当反感的孩子 直到我们反叛成功
♪ We’ll be revolting children ‘Til our revolting’s done ♪
若要挽回已太晚了
♪ It is 2-L-8-4-U ♪
太晚了
♪ 4-U, 4-U, 4-U, 4-U ♪
我们是令人反感的孩子 生活在叛乱的时代
♪ We are revolting children Living in revolting times ♪
唱着反叛的歌♥曲 用着反感的押韵
♪ We sing revolting songs Using revolting rhymes ♪
我们会继续当反感的孩子 直到我们反叛成功
♪ We’ll be revolting children ‘Til our revolting’s done ♪
已经太晚了 我们正在反叛
♪ It is 2-L-8-4-U We are revolting! ♪
(沃姆伍德汽车)
来吧
Come on!
得走了 儿子 不然就来不及了
We’ve got to go, boy. We’re going to be late!
她是…不对 你说走
She’s a– Sorry, go?
西班牙 我们要搬到那里去
Spain. We’re moving there.
飞机40分钟后起飞
We’ve got a plane to catch in 40 minutes.
喂 快说再见吧
Oi! Say your goodbyes now!
不行 玛蒂尔达 你不能走
No, Matilda. You can’t.
-绝对不行 -别走
-No way. -Don’t leave us.
-求求你 -不要走 玛蒂尔达
不是我说了算的
It’s not up to me.
(革命)
谢谢您
Thank you.
走吧
Come on.
快点呀
Chop flaming chop.
上车吧
Right. In you go.
我坐哪里
Where do I go?
小家伙去后备箱坐吧 哈里 有地方可以抓
It can go in the back, Harry. It’s got them clingy fingers.
怎么能让他坐后备箱呢
What, you can’t just stick him in the back.
让玛蒂尔达留下来
Let Matilda stay here with me.
沃姆伍德先生 我愿意收留玛蒂尔达
Mr. Wormwood, I would love to take Matilda.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
那是如果 她也愿意留在我的身边
If she’d like to stay with me, that is.
我会满怀爱 尊重和关怀 来照顾她 并且…
I would look after her with love and respect and care and…
支付所有开销
I’d pay for everything.
你愿意吗 玛蒂尔达
Would you like that, Matilda?
-等一下 -哈里
-Hang on! -Harry!
你想让我们把女儿留在这里吗
You want us to leave our daughter here with you?
你刚刚叫我什么
What did you just call me?
我们要误机了
We are going to miss the plane!
你刚才说我是你的女儿
Did you just call me… your daughter?
如果她希望这样
If… if that’s what she wants.
是吗 你希望这样吗
Well? Is that what you want?
你想和亨尼老师待在这里吗
You want to… stay here with Miss Honey?
是的
Yes.
是的 我希望这样
Yes, I… yes, I do.
而你愿意照顾她
And you want to look after her?
是的 没错
I do. Yes.
车上的确有点挤
We are a bit short of room.
好吧
Yeah.
好 就这样吧
Yeah, all right.
好吧
Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
哈里
Harry!
拜托啦
Please!
她做到了
She did it.
太棒了
Lovely, right.
-太好了 -万岁
– Hip, hip! – Hooray!
-太好了 -万岁
-Hip, hip! -Hooray!
-太好了 -万岁
-Hip, hip! -Hooray!
我曾经确信
♪ I was sure that I ♪
自己永远无法逃离
♪ Would never escape the story ♪
为自己所编造的故事
♪ I’d had written for me ♪
我找不到出路
♪ I couldn’t find a way out ♪
无法看透周围盘旋的云层
♪ I couldn’t see beyond the clouds That swirled around me ♪
直到有一天我睁开眼睛
♪ Then one day I opened my eyes ♪
抬头发现
♪ And looked up to find that the sky ♪
天空变成了一片耀眼的蓝色
♪ Had turned blindingly blue ♪
而在我身旁的便是你
♪ And right by my side there was you ♪
默默地站稳脚跟
♪ Quietly taking your stand ♪
握着我的手
♪ And you were holding my hand ♪
我一直相信
♪ I believed that I ♪
-我一直相信自己 -自己永远无法依靠
– ♪ I believed that I ♪ – ♪ Would never be able to rely ♪
-永远不会找到任何人 -任何人
-♪ Would never find anybody else ♪ -♪ On anybody else ♪
我曾经确信
♪ And I was sure that I ♪
-我曾经确信 -自己必须学会如何生存
– ♪ I was sure that I ♪ – ♪ Would just have to learn to survive ♪
-自己会永远孤独一人 -孤独一人
-♪ Would always be all by myself ♪ -♪ All by myself ♪
-直到有一天我睁开眼睛 -直到有一天我睁开眼睛
-♪ And one day I opened my eyes ♪ -♪ And one day I opened my eyes ♪
抬头发现天空
♪ And looked up to find that the sky ♪
-变成了一片耀眼的蓝色 -光芒的蓝海
– ♪ Had turned blindingly blue ♪ – ♪ Blindingly blue ♪
而在我身旁的便是你
♪ And right by my side There was you ♪
默默地站稳脚跟
♪ Quietly taking a stand ♪
握着我的手
♪ And you were holding my hand ♪
你握着我的手
♪ You were holding my hand ♪
(康琴小学)
-就在我身边陪伴着我 -小心 左边一点 再左
– ♪ You were just there for me ♪ – Careful. Left a bit. Left a bit.
(大友好小学)
-完美 -默默地站稳脚跟
-Perfect! -♪ Quietly taking a stand ♪
为我改变故事的结局
♪ Changing the end of my story for me ♪
你陪着我与恐惧作斗
♪ You were there As I battled my fears ♪
我跌倒时 你把我扶起
♪ I fell and you helped me to stand ♪
(校长)
-当暴风雨终于散去 -你都在
-♪ When the storm finally cleared ♪ -♪ You were there ♪
你依然还是握着我的手
♪ You were still holding my hand ♪
你依然还是握着我的手
♪ You were still holding my hand ♪
-你为我踢倒了门 -为我踢倒了门
-♪ You kicked down the doors for me ♪ -♪ Kicked down the doors for me ♪
-你让我看到了 -你让我看到了
-♪ You helped me understand ♪ -♪ You helped me understand ♪
更强大的自己
♪ There was another version of me ♪
你依然还是握着我的手
♪ You were still holding my hand ♪
-就在我身边陪伴着我 -我唯一的愿望
-♪ You were just there for me ♪ -♪ I only wish ♪
默默地站稳脚跟
♪ Quietly taking a stand ♪
为我改变故事的结局
♪ Changing the end of my story for me ♪
你依然还是握着我的手
♪ You were still holding my hand ♪
就在我身边陪伴着我
♪ You were just there for me ♪
默默地站稳脚跟
♪ Quietly taking a stand ♪
为我改变故事的结局
♪ Changing the end of my story for me ♪
你依然还是握着
♪ You were still holding ♪

我的手
♪ My hand ♪
-♪ When I grow up, when I grow up ♪ -♪ When I grow up ♪
♪ I will be tall enough To reach the branches ♪
♪ That I need to reach To climb the trees ♪
片名:玛蒂尔达:音乐剧
♪ You get to climb when you’re grown up ♪
♪ And when I grow up ♪
-♪ When I grow up ♪ -♪ When I grow up ♪
♪ I will be smart enough to answer all ♪
♪ The questions that you need to know ♪
♪ The answers to before you’re grown up ♪
-♪ And when I grow up ♪ -♪ When I grow up ♪
♪ I will have treats every day ♪
♪ And I’ll play with things That Mum pretends ♪
♪ That mums don’t think are fun ♪
-♪ And I will wake up ♪ -♪ I will wake up ♪
♪ When the sun comes up and I ♪
♪ Will spend all day Just lying in the sun ♪
♪ But I won’t care, and I won’t burn ♪
♪ ‘Cause I’ll be all grown-up ♪
♪ I will have treats every day ♪
♪ And I’ll play with things That Mum pretends ♪
♪ That mums don’t think are fun ♪
♪ And I will wake up ♪
♪ When the sun comes up and I ♪
♪ Will spend all day Just lying in the sun ♪
♪ But I won’t burn ‘Cause I’ll be all grown-up ♪
♪ When I grow up ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!