What about Mrs. Phelps, Lavender, Nigel, Amanda?
-那亨尼老师怎么办 -别管他们了
-What about Miss Honey? -Forget ’em!
明天之后 你再也见不到他们了
After tomorrow, you’re never gonna see ’em again!
(玛蒂尔达 – 我去书展了 晚点回来 之后呢 )
(对不起 菲尔普斯夫人)
(也许不是所有的故事 都有美好的结局)
昨天在树林里 发生了一起恶意破坏行为
Yesterday an act of vandalism took place in the woods.
现在你们都看到了后果
Now you’ve seen the consequences.
要是你打破我的玩具 我便会打破你的玩具
You break my toys, I break yours.
亨尼老师班上的学生 请马上到食堂
Miss Honey’s class, canteen, now.
走吧 孩子们 没事的
Come along, children. It’ll be fine.
孩子们
Children…
我怎么能当你的校长
How can I be your headmistress
如果我不能让你冷到骨子里
if I cannot chill you to the bone?
如果我走进房♥里 小家伙们都不会
If the small ones don’t pee just a little
害怕撒尿的话
when I walk into the room, well then I’m…
那我身为教育者 不就太失败了吗
failing as an educator.
所以
So…
今天我们将进行拼写测试
Today we are going to have a spelling test.
只要回答错一题的同学
And any child who gets one single answer wrong…
都得进牢房♥
goes to Chokey.
你不可以这么做
You can’t do that!
哦 是吗 为什么
Oh, really? Why?
是因为昨天所发生的
Because of yesterday’s little…
小事件吗
…incident, you mean?
那么我就给你一个惊喜牢房♥
Well, here’s a surprise Chokey.

You!
给我拼写 哦 知道了
Spell, oh, let me see…
“蝾螈”
“newt.”
N-E-W-T 蝾螈
N-E-W-T. Newt.
什么
What?
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
亨尼老师教我们的 她非常擅长教学
Miss Honey taught us. She’s very good at teaching.
废话
Nonsense!
亨尼老师太温柔开朗
Miss Honey’s far too soft and peachy
不可能擅长任何事
to be good at anything!

You!
拼一个你们都有的共同点
Spell the one thing you all are.
拼写“反感”
Spell “revolting.”
反感 R-E-V-O-L-T…
Revolting. R-E-V-O-L-T…
…I-N-G 反感
I-N-G. Revolting.
你在作弊 小辫子
You’re cheating, pigtails!
她绝对没有作弊 她只是在拼写这个词
Of course she’s not cheating! She’s simply spelling the word.
我满怀善良 耐心和尊重教导他们
I just taught them with kindness and patience and respect.
你竟敢把这些字带进我的教室
How dare you bring those words into my classroom!
你 自大的小家伙
You. Snot-nose.
站起来给我拼写
Stand and spell…
“切拉卡马尼亚赛特里科李特莫斯”
“amchellakamanialseptricolistimosis.”
这根本就不是什么词
But that’s not even a word.
拼呀 要不就进牢房♥
Spell it or go to Chokey.
我该警告你 这词含有无声字母
And I should warn you, it has silent letters.
A
A…
M
M…
C
C…
H
H…
E
E…
L
L…
L
L…
A
A…
我的天啊
Oh, dear…
K
-K…
很抱歉 那是一个不发音的V
I’m so sorry, it was a silent V.
看来你要进牢房♥啦
You’re going to Chokey!

Cat!
C-A-F 猫
C-A-F. Cat.
我答错了 校长 你也得把我放在牢房♥里
I got it wrong, Miss. You have to put me in Chokey, too.
-你说什么 -狗 D-Y-P 狗
– What? – Dog. D-Y-P. Dog.
我也一样
And me.
桌子 X-A-B-F-Y
Table. X-A-B-F-Y.
还有我
And me.
你不能把我们都放在牢房♥里 香蕉
Can’t put us all in Chokey. Banana.
G-T-A-A-B-L…
G-T-A-A-B-L…

Stop this!
我最近都在忙呢
I’ve been busy!
你们每个人都有专属的牢房♥
A Chokey for each and every one of you!
趴下
Get down!
现在我们的小测试结束了
And now our little test is over,
可以说是
I can tell you that each
你们每一个人都失败了
and every one of you has failed.
看吧 孩子们 这个世界上
You see, there are winners and losers
有赢家和输家
in this world, children.
而我是一个…
And I am a–
粉笔
The chalk!
你看 那个粉笔
Look, the chalk!
“阿加莎…
“Agatha…
我是马格努斯
This is Magnus.
把房♥子
Give my Jenny…
还给我的珍妮”
back her house.”
是谁在搞鬼 谁 快说
Who’s doing this? Who? Tell me now.
没有人在搞鬼 是真的鬼
No one’s doing it. It’s a ghost!
“然后离开”
“Then leave.”
不要
Oh, no.
“要不然我会
“Or I will…
以牙
get you…
还牙
like you…
以眼还眼 ”
got me!”
你当我是白♥痴♥吗
You think me an idiot!
这只不过是个廉价把戏 就跟马格努斯以前所做的一样
It’s a cheap trick just like Magnus used to do!
你是无法伤害我的
You can’t hurt me.
可以伤害你的是我
I hurt you!

No!

No.
不可能是马格努斯 根本不可能
It can’t be Magnus. It can’t.
快看 玛蒂尔达
Look! Matilda.
看到了吧 我是不会走的
You see! I’m not going anywhere!
啊 不要 停
Oh, no. Stop.
你在对我的头发做什么
I say, what are you doing to my hair?
这是辫子吗 不要啊
Pigtails! No!

No!
我最讨厌辫子了
I hate pigtails!
快停下 这是命令
Stop it now! I’m ordering you!
放我下来
Let me down! Let me down!
放我下来
Let me down!
结束了
It’s over.
这所学校现在归我了
This is my school now.
快跑吧
Run.
她再也不能打倒我了
♪ Never again will she Get the best of me ♪
她再也不能夺走我的自♥由♥
♪ Never again Will she take away my freedom ♪
我们永不忘记勇敢战斗的这一天
♪ And we won’t forget the day we fought ♪
以争取一丁点淘气的权利
♪ For the right to be A little bit naughty ♪
牢房♥门再也不会砰声关上
♪ Never again will the Chokey door slam ♪
我再也不会被欺负了
♪ Never again will I be bullied and ♪
我再也不会怀疑自己
♪ Never again will I doubt it when ♪
当我妈说我是个奇迹
♪ My mummy says I’m a miracle ♪
是的
Yes!
再也不必活在监狱里了
♪ Never again Will we live behind bars ♪
再也不 因为我们就是
♪ Never again now that we know we are ♪
令人反感的孩子 生活在叛乱的时代
♪ Revolting children Living in revolting times ♪
唱着反叛的歌♥曲 用着反感的押韵
♪ We sing revolting songs Using revolting rhymes ♪
我们会继续当反感的孩子 直到我们反叛成功
♪ We’ll be revolting children ‘Til our revolting’s done ♪
我们将让特朗奇布尔狂奔 我们正在反叛
♪ And we’ll have The Trunchbull bolting We’re revolting ♪
我们是令人反感的孩子 生活在叛乱的时代
♪ We are revolting children Living in revolting times ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!