杰森 杰森 杰森
Jason! Jason, Jason!
对不起 回答错误
I’m sorry. That’s the wrong answer.
不 没有错 没有错 就是杰森
No, it’s not! No, it’s not. It was Jason.
恐怕不是哦
Afraid not. No way.
听着 就是杰森 那电影我看了20多遍
Listen, it was Jason! I saw that movie 20 goddam times!
那你应该知道杰森的妈妈
Then you should know Jason’s mother,
沃利斯太太才是最开始的凶手
Mrs Voorhees, was the original killer.
杰森是在续集中才出现的
Jason didn’t show up until the sequel.
恐怕你回答错误哦
I’m afraid that was a wrong answer.
你耍我
You tricked me.
但你很走运 有一个奖励环节
Lucky for you there’s a bonus round.
但可怜的史蒂夫 恐怕他要出局了
But poor Steve. I’m afraid he’s out!
我们还没玩完呢
Hey, we’re not finished yet.
最后一个问题 你准备好了吗
Final question. Are you ready?
求你了 求你了 放过我吧
Please, please, leave me alone.
回答问题就行
Answer the question, and I will.
我在哪个房♥门口
What door am I at?
-什么 -你们家有两个主要入口
– What? – There are two main doors to your house.
前门和阳台门
The front door and the patio doors.
答对了 你就能保命 非常简单
If you answer correctly, you live. Very simple.
别这样 我不行 我不能
Don’t do this. I can’t. I won’t.
你来定
Your call.
你今天在这里浇水了吗
Did you water over here today?
就是那次下雨浇的
It was just that water from the rain.
看上去真不错啊
They look great, don’t they?
-气味儿有点强吧 -我说了你可以退回去啊
– Don’t they smell strong? – I told you you could send it back.
妈妈
Mom!
-上帝啊 -怎么了
– Jesus! – What is it?
凯茜
Casey!

Oh, G-
凯茜 凯茜 凯茜
Casey. Casey. Casey!
-她在哪 -快报♥警♥
– Where is she? – Call the police!
-凯茜 你在楼上吗 -天呐 凯茜
– Casey! Casey, are you upstairs? – Oh, my God. Casey, baby?
-她在哪 -她就在电♥话♥里
– Where is she? – She’s- She’s here.
-妈妈 -天呐 我能听到她说话
– Mom. – Oh, my God, I, I can hear her.
-妈妈 -她在哪
– Mom. – Where is she?
天呐 我听得到
Oh, my God! I can hear her.
上车 开去麦肯齐家
Get in the car. Drive down to the MacKenzies’.
-不不 我女儿啊 -快去
– No. No, not my daughter. – Just go.
-我女儿不要有事啊 -报♥警♥
– Not my daughter. – Call the police.
-是我而已 -比利 你在干什么
– It’s just me. – Billy, what the- What are you doing here?
对不起 别恨我
Sorry, don’t hate me.
-天呐 -怎么了 你就穿这睡吗
– My God! – What, do you sleep in that?
是啊 你得走了
Yes, I sleep in this. You gotta go.
我爸就在隔壁 你不能进来
My dad is in the other room. You can’t be in here.
-我就待一会儿 -不行…
– Okay, I’ll just stay a sec. – No…
你不能待在这儿 不 你快走快走
You can’t be in here. Oh, no. You gotta go. Go, go, go.
怎么回事
What’s going on in there?
-你没事吧 -能先敲门吗
– Are you okay? – Can you knock?
-我听到有人尖叫 -没有啊
– I heard screaming. – No, you didn’t.
没有吗
No?
好吧
Oh, well.
我要睡觉了
I’m hittin’ the sack.
我明天一大早的航♥班♥
My flight leaves first thing in the morning.
展览要开一个周末 我要周日才回来
Now, the Expo runs all weekend, so I won’t be back till Sunday.
桌上有现金 我就住在…
There’s cash on the table, and I’m staying at…
-希尔顿酒店 -就在机场附近
– The Hilton. – Out at the airport,
-所以有任何… -需要就打给你
– so call if… – If I need anything.
-我知道 -我发誓我听到了尖叫声
– Yeah, I got it. – I could’ve sworn I heard screaming.
-一路顺风 -好好休息 亲爱的
– Have a good trip, okay? – Sleep tight, sweetie.
-好悬啊 -比利 你来这儿干什么
– Oh, close call. – Billy, what’re you doing here?
我就是突然想到
Well, it occurred to me
我从没从你卧室窗户溜进来过
that I’ve never snuck through your bedroom window.
好主意 这下你试过了
Great idea. Now that it’s out of your system.
我本来在家看电视 在放…
You know, I was home watching television. The, uh-
《驱魔人》 我就想到了你
“The Exorcist” was on. It got me thinking of you.
-是吗 -嗯 是电视剪辑版的
– It did? – Yeah, it was edited for TV.
劲爆的镜头都被剪掉了
You know, all the good stuff was cut out.
然后我就想到了我们…
And it got me thinking of us…
两年前我们初遇 火花四射
how two years ago we started off hot and heavy.
绝对是R级电影 直奔17禁
Nice solid R-rating on our way to an NC-17.
现在情况有所改变…
And now things have changed and…
最近我们也变成电视剪辑版了
lately we’re just sort of edited for television.
所以你想从我的窗户爬进来
So you thought you would climb in my window
我们一起拍点原片吗
and we’d have a little raw footage?
不不 我不敢想要突破你的底裤防线
No. No, I wouldn’t dream of breaking your underwear rule.
我只是想
I just
也许我们可以玩个隔衣擦火
thought maybe we could do a little on-top-of-the-clothes stuff.
好吧
Okay.
好了 时间到 大情种
Okay. Okay, okay. Time is up, stud-bucket.
天啊 你看你就这么折磨我
God, you see what you do to me?
你知道我爸爸会怎么对你吗
You know what my dad’ll do to you?
那我走了
I’m going.

Okay.
这样的确很浪漫
You know, I- I appreciate the romantic gesture.
关于…做♥爱♥的事
Hey, about the, uh- the sex stuff…
我不是想催你
I- I’m not trying to rush you at all.
我也是半开玩笑的
I was only half serious.
好吧
Okay.
比利
Hey, Billy.
13岁以下需父母陪同观看的恋爱关系可以吗
Would you settle for a PG-13 relationship?
什么意思
What’s that?
天呐
My God.
你真是个小妖精
You’re just a tease.
…情况已经得到控制
…situation under control.
收到 调度
Roger, dispatch.
发现血迹了吗 好的
There’s blood found? All right.
他们在课堂上嗑药
They are doing drugs that they buy in the classrooms…
还卷入了邪教
and that they are involved in the occult.
邪教
Occult?
昨晚 加利福尼亚州伍兹伯勒镇
Woodsboro, California, was devastated
两名青少年遭人残忍♥杀害 震惊了全镇居民
last night when two young teenagers were found brutally murdered.
当局尚未发表声明
Authorities have yet to issue a statement,
但据我们的线人称
but our sources tell us…
尚无人被捕 而且有可能再度发生命案
that no arrest has been made and the murderer could strike again.
-你敢信吗 -该死 怎么回事
– Do you believe this shit? – Damn! What is going on?
-你不知道吗 -不知道
– You don’t know? – No.
凯茜·贝克和史蒂夫·奥斯
Casey Becker and Steve Orth
-昨晚被杀了 -什么 不会吧
– were killed last night. – What? No way.
而且可不是被杀那么简单
And we’re not just talking killed.
而是像电影里血浆飞溅的那种
We’re talking splatter-movie killed.
从头到脚被剖开了
Ripped open from end to end.
凯茜·贝克 她英语课上就坐我旁边
Casey Becker, she sits next to me in English.
今后不会了 太可怜了
Not any more. It’s so sad.
她的父母发现她被吊在树上
Her mom and dad, they found her hanging from a tree,
内脏都挂在外面
her insides on the outside.
天呐 他们知道是谁干的吗
Oh, my God! Do they know who did it?
毫无头绪
Fucking clueless.
他们正在调查学校里的每一个人
I mean, they’re interrogating the entire school.
老师 学生和员工
Teachers, students, janitors.
他们觉得和学校有关吗
They think it’s school-related?
他们不知道啊
They don’t know.
杜伊说这是这是近年来最恶劣的犯罪事件
I mean, Dewey was saying this is the worst crime they’ve seen in years.
甚至比…
Even worse than-
反正就是很糟
Well, it’s bad.
-给你 塔特老师 -谢谢你 詹姆斯
– Here you go, Mrs Tate. – Thank you, James.
希德妮
Sidney.
好像轮到你了
It would appear to be your turn.
下一个是谁
Who’s up next?
-希德妮·普莱斯考特 -普莱斯考特
– Uh, Sidney Prescott. – Prescott.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!