希德妮
Sidney!
天呐 该死
Jesus! Shit!
只是我
It’s just me.
你还觉得是我吗
You still think it’s me.
不是的
No. No, I-I don’t.
只是…当时确实有人
It’s just somebody was there.
比利 有人想杀我
Billy, someone- someone tried to kill me.
我知道
I know. I know. I know.
警♥察♥说我把他吓跑了 不是我 小希
The cops said I scared him away. It wasn’t me, Sid.
我知道 他昨晚又打到泰滕姆家找我了
I know. He called me again last night at Tatum’s house.
是吧
You see?
那不可能是我 我昨晚在监狱呢
It couldn’t have been me. I was in jail.
记得吧
Remember?
对不起 求你理解我
I’m so sorry. Please understand.
理解什么
Understand what?
我女朋友宁可说我是个
That I have a girlfriend who would rather accuse me
变♥态♥杀人狂也不愿碰我吗
of being a psychopathic killer than touch me?
-你知道不是这样的 -那是怎么回事
– You know that’s not true. – Then what is it?
怎么回事
What is it?
比利 我昨晚遭人袭击 差点被杀
Billy, I was attacked and nearly filleted last night!
我是指我们之间
I mean between us.
你整个人都变了 就自从…
You haven’t been the same since-
-自从你妈妈的死 -你脑子进水了吗
– Since your mother died. – Is your brain leaking?
我妈妈被人杀了 你居然还提起这事
My mom was killed. I can’t believe you’re bringing this up!
-都一年了 -明天 到明天才一年
– It’s been a year. – Tomorrow! One year tomorrow.
我知道 我觉得你该往前看了
I know. I think it’s time you got over that.
我妈妈离开我爸时 我不也接受了
I mean, when my mom left my dad, I accepted it.
现实就是如此 她回不来了
It’s the way it is. She’s not comin’ back.
你父母分手了 那不一样
Your parents split up. This is not the same thing.
你妈妈只是搬走了 她没躺在棺材里
Your mom left town. She’s not lying in a coffin somewhere.
好吧 抱歉 我不该那么比
Okay, okay, okay, I’m sorry. It’s- It’s a bad analogy.
但我就是…
But it’s just that…
想要回我女朋友
I want my girlfriend back.
-小希 -比利 抱歉 我悲剧的人生
– Sid! – Billy, I am sorry if my traumatized life…
给你和你完美的生活带来了不便
is an inconvenience to you and your perfect existence.
什么
What?
你说什么…我没那么说啊 小希
What are you- Nobody said that. Sid!
-蠢死了 -你们真让我恶心
– Stupid. – You make me so sick!
你们整个唯恐天下不乱
Your entire havoc-inducing,
偷鸡摸狗 放荡不堪的一代人都让我作呕
thieving, whoring generation disgusts me!
你们两位同学
So, two of your fellow students
惨遭杀害
just savagely murdered…
你们就这么表示同情和哀思吗
and this is the way that you show your compassion and sensitivity?
告诉你们
Let me tell you something.
你们都被开除了 滚出去
You’re both expelled! Get out!
别这样 辛伯里校长 就是个玩笑
Oh, come on, Mr Himbry! It was just a joke.
这不公平
Yeah, that’s not fair!
你们说得对 这是不公平
You’re absolutely right. It is not fair.
把你们的肠子扯出来
Fairness would be to rip your insides out,
再把你们吊在树上
hang you from a tree…
好让人都看到你们的冷酷
so we can expose you for the heartless,
和麻木不仁 这才公平
desensitized little shits that you are.
她根本没遭到攻击 我觉得全是她编的
She was never attacked. I think she made it all up.
她为什么要撒那种谎啊
Why would she lie about it?
吸引注意呗 那女的毛病不小
For attention! The girl has some serious issues.
如果是她干的呢
What if she did it?
如果是希德妮杀了凯茜和史蒂夫呢
What if Sidney killed Casey and Steve?
她为什么要那么做
And why would she do that?
或许她喜欢史蒂夫
Maybe she had the hots for Steve
出于嫉妒杀了他们俩
and killed them both in a jealous rage.
希德妮怎么会喜欢史蒂夫
What would Sidney want with Steve?
她不是有个翘臀男友吗 比利
She has her own bubble-butt boyfriend, Billy.
或许她跟她妈一样 是个荡♥妇♥
Maybe she’s a slut just like her mother.
-你坏死了 -得了 这人尽皆知
– You’re evil. – Please, it’s a common fact.
-她妈妈就是个婊♥子♥ -别那么损
– Her mother was a tramp. – Cut some slack.
她亲眼看到她妈被人残忍♥杀害啊
She watched her mom get butchered.
所以她从此就不正常了啊 想想看吧
Yeah, and it fucked her up royally. Think about it.
她妈妈的死让她心绪不宁又充满敌意
Her mother’s death leaves her disturbed and hostile.
世界如此残酷无情 她迷茫了
In a cruel and inhumane world, she’s delusional.
上帝何在 什么的 一心想自杀
Where is God? Etcetera. Completely suicidal.
有一天 她终于崩溃了 她想自杀
One day she snaps. She wants to kill herself…
但又意识到 青少年自杀今年已经不流行了
but she realizes that teen suicide is out this year…
而他杀则是更健康更治愈的表达
and homicide is a much healthier, therapeutic expression.
-你哪来的这些理论啊 -里琪·雷克
– Where do you get this shit? – “Ricki Lake. ”
你真可悲
You are pathetic.
可悲
Pathetic.
希德妮
Sidney.
有人在吗
Is someone there?
据称有几位学生
In what appears to be a prank,
戴了吓人面具进行恶作剧
several students were seen wearing scary masks.
学校负责人尚未给出回应
School officials have yet to comment…
但这正是凶手所穿的服装
but this is known to be the same costume worn by the killer.
17岁的凯茜·贝克
Seventeen-year-old Casey Becker and
和其男友史蒂夫·奥斯已经殒命刀下
her boyfriend Steven Orth have already lost their lives.
接下来会是谁
Who’s next?
校园已经被恐惧笼罩
You can literally feel the fear on this campus.
我是盖尔·威瑟斯 《头条新闻》现场记者
Gale Weathers, field correspondent, “Top Story. ”
我知道你是谁 威瑟斯小姐
I know who you are, Miss Weathers.
眼睛怎么样了
How’s the eye?
还能用 校园里出事了吗
It’s productive. Is there a problem on campus?
没事 一切都很好
No, everything’s under control.
-当然 有你嘛 -你不该在这儿的
– Well, of course. You’re here. – You’re not supposed to be here.
是啊 我该在纽约
I know. I should be in New York
报道莎朗·斯通的跟踪狂 但人生嘛
covering the Sharon Stone stalker, but who knew?
作为警官 你看上去好年轻啊
You look awfully young to be a police officer.
我25了
I’m 25 years old.
一项观众调查显示
You know, in a demographic study
我最受11到24岁的男性欢迎
I proved to be most popular amongst males 11 to 24.
看来刚好错过了你
Guess I just missed you.
不过 你看上去就像12
Of course, you don’t look a day over 12.
除了上身部位
Except in that upper torso area.
警队要求你锻炼吗
Does the force require you to work out?
不 女士
No, ma’am.
因为我长相年轻帅气
Because of my boyish good looks…
发达的肌肉让我看上去更像位严肃的执法者
muscle mass has increased my acceptance as a serious police officer.
各位同学注意
I need your attention now, kids.
鉴于最近发生的事
Due to the recent events that have occurred…
全校停课 等待通知 即刻生效
effective immediately, all classes are suspended until further notice.
伍兹伯勒警局发布了全市宵禁
The Woodsboro police department has issued a citywide curfew
今晚9点开始
beginning at 9:00 tonight.
看来我们遇到连环杀手了
Looks like we’ve got a serial killer on our hands.
要说连环杀手可不准确
Well, serial killer’s not really accurate.
还得再杀几个才满足这个称号♥
Gotta knock off a couple more to get that title.
总可以抱希望嘛
Well, we can hope, can’t we?
现在反正是没线索啊
I mean, we certainly don’t have any leads.
你找到希德妮的父亲了吗
Have you located Sidney’s father yet?
没呢
No, not yet.
他没有嫌疑吧
Well, he’s not a suspect, is he?
我们尚未完全排除他的嫌疑
We haven’t ruled him out as a possibility.
-失陪了 -抱歉 我耽搁你了吗
– If you’ll excuse me. – I’m sorry. Am I keeping you?
容我说一句 威瑟斯小姐
If I may say so, Miss Weathers…
你本人漂亮多了
you are much prettier in person.
你看我的节目啊
So you do watch the show.
我25了
I’m 25.
但是我也24过一年呢
I was 24 for a whole year.
叫我盖尔就行
Please, call me Gale!
就是哪个变♥态♥的玩笑 希德妮
It was just some sick fuck having a laugh, Sidney.
不 是他 泰滕姆 我确定
No, it was him, Tatum. I know it.
你绝不能再一个人待着了
Well, you’re not to be alone any more.
你撒尿 我也去 知道了吗
If you pee, I pee. Is that clear?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!