她是那谁的女儿…
She was daughter of, uh-
-希德妮 感觉怎么样 -还好
– Sidney, how you feelin’? – Fine.
你好 希德妮
Hi, Sidney.
伯克治安官 杜伊
Sheriff Burke, Dewey.
今天要叫我莱利警官 小希
Uh, that’s Deputy Riley today, Sid.
-最近怎么样 -挺好
– How is everything? – Good.
你♥爸♥爸呢 他怎么样
And your dad? How’s he doin’?
-挺好 谢谢 -我们不会问太多 希德妮
– We’re fine. Thanks. – We’re gonna keep this very brief, Sidney.
警♥察♥只是想问你几个问题 可以吗
The police just want to ask you a few questions. You okay?
希德妮 你和凯茜·贝克关系近吗
Sidney, were you very close to Casey Becker?
记住 校长爱你们 希望你们平安无事
Remember, your principal loves you, and I want you to be safe.
所有学生放学以后
All students are encouraged to return to
应当马上回家 躲开陌生人
their homes promptly from school grounds. Avoid strangers.
结伴而行
Walk in twos and threes.
他们问了你什么问题 希德妮
What kind of questions did they ask you, Sidney?
他们问我认不认识凯茜
They asked if I knew Casey.
他们也问了我这个
Yeah, they asked me that too.
-有没有问你喜不喜欢打猎 -问了
– Hey, did they ask if you like to hunt? – Yeah, they did.
-也问你了吗 -打猎
– Did they ask you? – Hunt?
为什么会问你喜不喜欢打猎
Why would they ask you if you like to hunt?
因为他们的尸体都被开膛了
‘Cause their bodies were gutted.
-谢了 兰迪 -他们没问我喜不喜欢打猎
– Thank you, Randy. – They didn’t ask me if I like to hunt.
因为他们不可能是被女生杀的
It’s ’cause there’s no way a girl could’ve killed ’em.
这也太性别歧视了
That is so sexist.
凶手也可能是女人 《本能》里就是
The killer could easily be female. “Basic Instinct. ”
那里面用的是冰锥 不算一♥码♥事
That was an ice pick. Not exactly the same thing.
凯茜和史蒂夫完全被掏空了
Yeah, Casey and Steve were completely hollowed out.
事实就是 只有男人才能做得到
And the fact is, it takes a man to do something like that.
或者只要像男人一样残忍♥
Or a man’s mentality.
怎么能把人开膛呢
How do you gut someone?
拿一把刀
You take a knife,
从胸腔划开到腹股沟
and you slit ’em from the groin to sternum.
这叫反问句 你这白♥痴♥
Hey, it’s called tact, you fuck rag.
斯图 你不是和凯茜交往过吗
Hey, Stu, didn’t you used to date Casey?
-两秒就吹了 -她为了史蒂夫甩了你
– Yeah, for like two seconds. – Before she dumped you for Steve.
我还以为是你为了我甩了她
I thought you dumped her for me.
是啊 他胡说
I did. He’s full of shit.
警♥察♥知道你和死者交往过吗
And are the police aware that you dated the victim?
你想说什么 是我杀了她吗
Hey, what’re you saying? That- that- that I killed her?
绝对能让你在高中人气大涨
It would certainly improve your high school “Q.”
斯图昨晚和我在一起 好吗
Stu was with me last night, okay?
没错
Yeah, I was.
那是在他把人♥大♥卸八块之前还是之后
Was that before or after he sliced and diced?
滚你的 混球
Fuck you, nut case.
-你昨晚又在哪 -上班呢 谢了
– Where were you last night? – Working, thank you.
在那家音像店吗
Oh, at the video store?
-他们不是把你炒了吗 -炒了两次呢
– I thought they fired your sorry ass. – Twice.
-我没杀人 -没人说你杀了
– I didn’t kill anybody. – Nobody said you did.
谢了伙计
Thanks, buddy.
再说了 这种事只有男人才能做得到
Besides, it takes a man to do something like that.
我这就把你开膛了 臭小子
I’m gonna gut your ass in a second, kid.
告诉我
Tell me something.
你真把她的肝脏放在邮箱里了吗
Did you really put her liver in the mailbox?
因为我听说他们在邮箱里找到了她的肝脏
‘Cause I heard that they found her liver in the mailbox
还有她的脾脏和胰腺
next to her spleen and her pancreas.
兰迪 你个白♥痴♥ 我在吃东西呢
Randy, you goon! Fuck! I’m trying to eat here. Okay?
她生气了好吗 你最好别惹她[音似”肝
She’s getting mad, all right? You better “Liver” alone.
别惹她
“Liver” alone!
肝 别惹 这是个双关
“Liv-” Ow! “Liver. Liver. Liv-” It was a joke.
-再见 希德妮 -明天再聊 小希
– See you, Sidney. – I’ll talk to you tomorrow, Sid.
你确定我能住你家吗
So, you sure I can stay over,
我爸爸要周日才能回来
’cause my dad won’t be back till Sunday.
没问题 训练完了我就去接你
No problem. I’ll pick you up after practise.
你没事吧
You okay?
就是那些警♥察♥和记者什么的
It’s just, you know, the police and reporters… and everything,
感觉就像往事重现
it’s like deja vu all over again.
我7点前过来 我保证
I’ll be there by 7:00, I promise.
-谢谢你 泰滕姆 -回见
– Thanks, Tatum. – Later.
昨天晚上 17岁的凯茜·贝克的
The bodies of 17-year-old Casey Becker
父母发现了她和她男友
and her 18-year-old boyfriend Steven Orth…
18岁的史蒂夫·奥斯的尸体…
were discovered late last night by the girl’s parents-
伍兹伯勒双尸命案
The Woodsboro double murder case.
当局正苦于缺乏线索以及凶残的…
Authorities are baffled by the lack of clues and the savage-
全镇一片震惊
The town’s in shock,
没人敢相信会发生这种事
and no one can quite believe what has happened here…
但这已经不是伍兹伯勒小镇
although this is not the first time this small community
发生的第一起悲剧了
of Woodsboro has endured such tragedy.
一年前 已婚且育有一女的莫琳·普莱斯考特
Only a year ago Maureen Prescott, wife and mother…
被发现遭人奸♥杀♥
was found raped and murdered
陈尸在这座平静的小镇广场的不远处
not far from this peaceful town square.
-喂 -训练晚了 我马上过来 行吗
– Hello? – Practise ran late. I’m on my way, okay?
-已经7点多了 -别担心
– It’s past 7:00. – Don’t worry.
凯茜和史蒂夫是10点以后才遇害的
Casey and Steve didn’t bite it till way after 10:00.
我真是安心多了
That’s comforting.
我顺道去一趟音像店
I’m gonna swing by the video store.
我想租汤姆·克鲁斯的《步步登天》
I was thinkin’ Tom Cruise in “All The Right Moves. ”
要是暂停得恰到好处 就能看到他的小♥弟♥弟♥
You know, if you pause it just right, you can see his penis.
-随便啦 快点过来就行 -好嘞 小希
– Whatever. Just hurry, okay? – Ta-ta, Sid.
-泰滕姆 快开车… -你好 希德妮
– Tatum, just get in the car- – Hello, Sidney.
你是哪位
Hi, who is this?
你说呢
You tell me.
-我不知道啊 -晚上挺吓人 是吧
– Well, I-I have no idea. – Scary night, isn’t it?
发生了双尸案
With the murders and all,
感觉就像恐怖电影的情节似的
it’s like right out of a horror movie or something.
兰迪 你暴露了
Randy, you gave yourself away.
你在上班吗 泰滕姆正要去你那儿
Are you calling from work, ’cause Tatum’s on her way over.
你喜欢恐怖电影吗 希德妮
Do you like scary movies, Sidney?
我喜欢你弄得这个声音 兰迪 挺性感的
I like that thing you’re doing with your voice, Randy. It’s sexy.
你最喜欢的恐怖电影是哪部
What’s your favourite scary movie?
得了 你知道我不看那种东西
Oh, come on. You know I don’t watch that shit.
为什么 太害怕吗
Why not? Too scared?
不 只是 有什么意思呢 剧情都差不多
No, no. It’s just, what’s the point? They’re all the same.
愚蠢的杀手
Some stupid killer stalking
跟踪演技蹩脚的大胸女
some big-breasted girl who can’t act
每次都闷头往楼上冲
who’s always running up the stairs
却想不到从前门逃出去
when she should be going out the front door.
-简直侮辱智商 -你一个人在家吗
– It’s insulting. – Are you alone in the house?
兰迪 这招太老套了 我对你真失望
Randy, that’s so unoriginal. I’m disappointed in you.
也许是因为我不是兰迪
Maybe that’s because I’m not Randy.
-那你是谁 -你不该问”你是谁”
– So, who are you? – The question isn’t “Who am I?”
而是应该问”你在哪”
The question is “Where am I?”
那…你在哪
So, where are you?
你家前廊
Your front porch.
你为什么会在前廊上给我打电♥话♥
Why would you be calling from my front porch?
这就是我原创的桥段了
That’s the original part.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我觉得你是在虚张声势
Well, I call your bluff.
-你在哪呢 -在这儿
– So, where are you? – Right here.
你能看到我吗
Can you see me right now?
我在干什么呢
What am I doin’? Huh?
我在干什么呢 喂
What am I doin’? Hello!
得了吧 兰迪 让泰滕姆快点过来 再见
Nice try, Randy. Tell Tatum to hurry up, okay? Bye now.
你要是敢挂我电♥话♥ 你就会像你妈一样死掉
If you hang up on me, you’ll die just like your mother!
你想死吗 希德妮
Do you wanna die, Sidney?
你妈妈当时可不想死
Your mother sure didn’t.
去死 你个变♥态♥
Fuck you, you cretin!

No!
该死
Shit!
该死
Shit!
比利
Billy!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!