-你不是戒烟了吗 -是啊 但是…
– Thought you quit. – I did. But damn it-
杜伊 维塔电♥话♥公♥司♥刚刚发来传真
Dewey, Vital Phone just faxed us.
那些电♥话♥是尼尔·普莱斯考特
Those calls are listed to Neil Prescott,
希德妮的父亲打的
Sidney’s father.
是他用移♥动♥电♥话♥打的 已经证实了
He made the calls with a cellular phone. It’s been confirmed.
移♥动♥电♥话♥不会是被克隆了吗
There’s no way a cellular could’ve been cloned?
还不止 猜猜明天是什么日子
There’s more. Guess what tomorrow is.
他妻子去世一周年
The anniversary of his wife’s death.
我们整晚竖路障 施行宵禁
We’ll keep the roadblocks and the curfew in effect through the night.
明早还没找到他 我们就挨户搜
If he’s not picked up by morning, then we’ll do a house-to-house.
-希德妮呢 -她和我妹妹在一起呢
– Where’s Sidney? – She’s with my sister.
要我带她来局里吗
You want me to bring her in?

No.
先不用
Not just yet.
先找到尼尔 确定他是凶手
Let’s find Neil first, make sure he’s our man.
你看紧希德妮 一刻别让她离开你的视线
You stay close to Sidney. Don’t let her out of your sight.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
好了 你们今晚好好玩
All right, you girls have fun.
但是别玩过头了 要不看我抓你们
Not too much fun, or I’ll bust ya.
-再见 -再见 小希
– Bye. – Bye, Sid.
孩子们好啊
Here, kids!
真成熟
Oh, that’s mature.
你们来晚了 所以我们就先开始了
You guys were tardy for the party, so we started without you.
伙计
My man!
我们被发现了吗
Well, were we spotted?
应该没有 拿摄像机
I don’t think so. Go get the camera.
抱歉 没想吓到你的
I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare ya.
警官 没事的
Deputy, that’s okay.
你为什么会来这儿
What brings you to these parts?
说不准什么时候什么地方就会突发新闻呢
Well, you just never know when or where a story will break.
这里没什么新闻 就是一群孩子在放松
Not much of a story here. Just a bunch of kids cuttin’ it loose.
那你怎么在这儿
Then what are you doing here?
就是想照看着点
Just keepin’ an eye on things.
我去派对看看
I’m gonna check the party out.
我能一起来吗
Do you mind if I join you?
当然
Not at all.
好 等我拿下大衣 谢谢
All right. Let me just get my coat. Thanks.
-好吧 -嗯 我很好
– All right. – Yeah, I’m fine.
对哦
Yeah.
多少人想看《鬼玩人》
How many “Evil Deads?”
-多少想看《猛鬼追魂》 -你就是个猛鬼
– How many “Hellraisers?” – Hellraiser right here.
《午夜时刻》《死亡列车》《灯红酒绿杀人夜》
“The Fog,” “Terror Train,” “Prom Night. ”
为什么这些电影里全有杰米·李·柯蒂斯啊
How come Jamie Lee Curtis is in all of these movies?
她是”尖叫女皇”嘛
She’s the scream queen.
-她肺活量那么大 当之无愧 -是啊
– With a set of lungs like that, she should be. – Yeah.
三句不离奶
Tits. See?
我去吧
Oh, I’ll get it.
泰滕 再去拿瓶啤酒 好吗
Hey, Tate, grab me another beer, would ya?
车♥库♥里还有酒
There’s more beer in the garage.
我是啤酒妹啊
What am I, the beer wench?
她还获得提名了
She was nominated-
《死亡列车》拿到的提名
She was nominated for “Terror Train.”
你们猜谁来了
You’re not gonna believe who’s here!
《头条新闻》那女的
It’s that chick from “Top Story!”
-盖尔·威瑟斯吗 -她来了
– Gale Weathers? – Here!
该死
Shit!
你还不到喝酒的年龄
You’re under age, son.
逗你的 好好玩吧 别酒驾
I’m kiddin’. Have a good time. Watch the drivin’.
杜伊
Dewey.
杜伊
Dewey.
-她为什么会在这儿 -她跟我一起来的
– What is she doing here? – She’s with me.
-我就是想看看情况 -看过了吧
– I’m just checkin’ things out. – So you did.
快走 把你的媒体朋友也带走
Now leave, and take your media mouth with you.
-我觉得你好赞 -谢谢
– I just think you’re awesome. – Oh, thank you very much.
-我是你节目的忠实观众 -太好了
– I watch your show religiously. – That’s great.
我得去找照相机
I need a camera.
-你找到我父亲了吗 -恐怕还没
– Have you found my father? – I’m afraid not.
-我需要担心吗 -还不用
– Should I be worried? – Not yet.
我想要那个
That’s the one I want.
天呐
Jesus!
泰滕姆 没事的
Tatum, it’s okay.
该死
Shit.
二货们
Hey, shitheads!
有人吗
Hello!
该死 烦人
Shit. Piss.
是你吗 兰迪
Is that you, Randy?
真逗 这是哪部电影
Cute. What movie is this from?
《我唾弃你的车♥库♥》吗
“I Spit On Your Garage?”
快把衣服脱了 要是希德妮看见肯定得抓狂
Lose the outfit. If Sidney sees it, she’ll flip.
你想扮演变♥态♥杀手吗
Oh, you wanna play psycho killer?
我能做无助被害人吗
Can I be the helpless victim?
好吧
Okay, let’s see-
不要 别杀我 鬼脸先生
No, please don’t kill me, Mr Ghost Face.
我还想演续集呢
I wanna be in the sequel!
停 鬼马小精灵 收工了
Cut, Casper. That’s a wrap.
兰迪 你干什么啊
Randy, what the hell are you doing?
住手
Stop!
混♥蛋♥
Fucker!
-宵禁快乐 -派对不错 斯图
– Happy curfew. – Nice party, Stu.
-泰滕姆 我们走了 -这里没别人
– Tatum, come on! – There’s nobody here but us chickens!
-你知道她在哪吗 -没见着她
– Do you know where she is? – No, I haven’t seen her.
比利
Billy.
比利 你怎么来了
Billy. Hmm. What are you doin’ here?
我想单独跟小希谈谈
I was hoping I could talk to Sid alone.
如果泰滕姆看见你 她肯定不饶你
You know, if Tatum sees you here, she’ll draw blood.
这样吧 你们去我父母房♥间吧
I tell you what. Why don’t you guys go up to my parents’ room?
你们可以聊聊什么的
You know, you guys can talk, whatever.
委婉 斯图 去学学吧
Subtlety, Stu. You should look it up.
不 没事 我们是该谈谈
No, I-it’s okay. We do need to talk.
-人皮脸怎么来了 -他来和好的 多有爱
– What’s Leatherface doin’ here? – Cute. He came to make up.
我和小希的机会泡汤了 该死
There goes my chance with Sid. Damn it.
好像你有机会似的 真的
As if. That’s all I’m sayin’.
好像你有机会似的
As if.
是吗
Oh, really, Alicia?
我没机会 我要去看看他们
“As if. ” I’m gonna go check on them.
-拜托 -好了 很高兴认识大家
– Come on! – Okay, everyone. It was nice to meet all of you.
-谢谢 -别走啊
– Thank you. – Stick around.
你真聪明
You’re a genius.
-该死 -怎么了
– Oh, shit. – What?
-有延迟 -多久
– I got a delay. – How long is it?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你从房♥子走过来是多久 30秒吗
What’d it take you to walk from the house, 30 seconds?
-没事的 录下来就好 -好吧
– It’ll be fine. Just record it. – All right.
位置摆得真好 告诉我 肯尼斯
Oh, the placement is perfect. Tell me, Kenneth-
有三流小报记者拿过普利策奖吗
Has a cheesy tabloid journalist ever won the Pulitzer?
-凡事都有第一次 -说得太对了
– Well, first time for everything. – You’re damn right.
那个
S- So, um-
那么
So-
很抱歉
Look, I’m sorry.
是我太自私 我想道歉
I’ve been selfish, and I want to apologize.
不 比利
No, Billy, I-I’m…
是我自私 自我为中心
the one who’s been selfish and self-absorbed…
沉浸在创后压力之中
with all this post-traumatic stress.
-你失去了妈妈 -是啊 但你说得对
– You lost your mom. – Yeah, I know, but you’re right.
凡事有个头
Enough is enough. I-
我不能永远沉浸于悲痛之中 而且
I can’t wallow in-in the grief process forever… and-
我也不能总是对我妈的为人自欺欺人
and I can’t keep lying to myself about who my mom was.
我觉得我就是
Yeah, I think I’m really…
害怕
scared…
我会变得和她一样
that I’m gonna turn out just like her, you know?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!