Ayrton Senna has hit the wall.
塞纳撞上了护栏 从车里出来
Senna is in the barrier! It came out of the car…
埃尔顿·塞纳正从车里出来 退赛了
Ayrton Senna is out of the car, out of this race.
埃尔顿·塞纳痛失摩纳哥大奖赛
Ayrton Senna is out of his lead of the Monaco Grand Prix.
令人难以置信
Absolutely incredible!
阿兰·普罗斯特赢得1988年摩纳哥大奖赛冠军
声音来自
阿兰·普罗斯特
他不是要击败我 而是要羞辱我
He never want to beat me. He wanted to humiliate me.
他想向人们证明 比我强比我好
He wanted to show people that he was much stronger, much better.
这就是他的缺点
That was his weakness.
他车祸后的反应是
His post accident emotion
对自己异常地生气
was pure anger with himself.
他完全不能接受这个结果
He could not cope with it at all.
他甚至是走回家的
He actually walked back to his apartment
两三个小时后才出现
and it was two or three hours before he surfaced.
周末的时候 我本表现得近乎完美
I just came so close perfectly that weekend
以至于我放松了
that I am relaxed
让失误有机可趁
I open windows for mistakes.
我从中学到了教训
And I learned from that.
从那以后
And since then,
我要慢慢恢复一下 因为我有点失去信心
I progress to come back because I lost some confidence in myself.
逐步地 我恢复了
Progressly, I fight back.
那场事故之后 我变得更强
I’ve got much stronger, after that incident.
那一次 我似乎感受到了神
Somehow, I got closer to God.
对我来说 这是个很重要的启示
And that has been very important for me as a man.
摩纳哥成为1988年赛季的转折点
Monaco marked a turning point in the season of 1988.
埃尔顿开得异常好
Ayrton went on an amazing run,
赢得了接下来8场比赛中的6场
winning six of the next eight races
甚至在积分上领先于普罗斯特
and putting him just ahead of Prost’ Championship.
你俩现在怎么样
What happens now, you two?
从现在开始 享受比赛的乐趣
We’ll have good fun. We’ll have good fun from now.
要竞争 也许比赛前就要开始
We will fight. Maybe fight outside the car.
冠军的竞争越来越激烈
I think it’s more and more exciting to be the Championship.
不能同分一起拿冠军吗
Is it possible to be equal, the championship?
没有 -去你的
No. – Shit.
只能有一位冠军
Can be only one winner.
日本大奖赛
1988年10月30日
这是本赛季最重要的一场比赛
It is the Grand Prix of the season.
已经是晚上了 巴西依旧在等待
It is late at night and Brazil is waiting
埃尔顿·塞纳赢得了自己首个F1世界冠军
Ayrton Senna wins his first world title in Formula One,
实现了他孩童时代的梦想
realising a dream who as a child.
声音来自
皮埃尔·凡·弗利特
法国TF1电视台评论员
压力非常大
The pressure was massive.
箭在弦上不得不发
He was on board.
如果他赢得那场比赛 就是世界冠军
He was going to be the world champion, if he won that race.
所以他的压力非常大
So the pressure was huge.
马上就要出发 预备 绿灯亮起
They are about to leave. Here we are. Green light.
塞纳起步失误了
Senna will not start!
塞纳还在起跑线
Senna remains on the grid!
塞纳落在后面时 普罗斯特抽头第一
Prost came out on top while Ayrton Senna left behind.
埃尔顿·塞纳现在十四位
Ayrton Senna is in 14th place.
声音来自
雷吉纳尔多·列明
巴西环球电视评论员
你会觉得
You can see
没戏了
“It’s over.”
他上升到第八 塞纳真是出人意料
He won the eighth place. An amazing comeback for Senna.
然后出现了他最擅长的赛况
Then there was his favourite position:
下雨了
it rained.
塞纳现在是第四
Senna is now in fourth position.
塞纳不停地超越
Senna runs, runs, runs!
塞纳已经接近了 他要尝试超越
Senna is approaching. He is gonna challenging for the lead.
塞纳和普罗斯特的大对决开始了
Ayrton Senna over Prost launches.
埃尔顿·塞纳领先了
Ayrton Senna has got the lead.
最后一圈时 我非常高兴
I started to be happy during the last lap.
感谢上帝
I thanked God.
难以置信 我赢了
It was incredible. I was going to win the championship,
尽管我又焦虑又紧张
despite all the anxiety and tension.
我感觉到了主的存在
I felt his presence.
我看见了上帝
I have seen God.
对我来说 这一刻太特殊了
It was a very special moment for me.
不能用语言形容我的感觉
An indescribable feeling.
永生难忘
I remained in the memory. It’s a part of me.
巴西人 埃尔顿·塞纳
The Brazilian Ayrton Senna!
1988年的总冠军诞生了
World Champion 1988!
圣保罗
多了不起的比赛啊
What incredible race!
了不起的胜利 从第16位追上来
A great victory. He had to come from 16th place.
埃尔顿·塞纳
1988年车手总冠军
埃尔顿 作为冠军有什么感想
Ayrton, do you feel as World Champion?
我感觉很平静
I feel so much peace.
就像是从巨大压力中
It is as if someone had removed a huge burden
得到了释放
from the shoulders and head.
很难说清楚世界冠军意味着什么
It is difficult to understand what it means be a world champion.
薇拉·露西亚·塞西特
他是个了不起的人
He is an amazing person,
很谦虚
very modest
将巴西人光辉的形象传遍世界
and gives luster Brazil’s image abroad.
和我们分享胜利的喜悦
Shares his victory with us.
我很佩服他
I admire him very much.
他无所畏惧
He is very brave.
我清楚这点
I just know this.
阿尔纳多·贾巴尔
我们以他为荣
We are proud of him.
他是我们仅有的几项引以为豪的国宝之一
He is one of the few things that we can still be proud of.
内耶达
有一次我问埃尔顿他什么时候退役
Once, I asked Ayrton when he would stop racing.
他说 “妈 我拿到世界冠军就退役”
He said, “Mom, I will stop when I win the world title.”
我心里清楚 他说的不是真的
In my heart, I knew that was not true.
我们现在都知道
We all know that.
视频资料来自
塞纳家人
在1988年大奖赛夺冠后
After the 1988 Championship, which he won the title,
你明显能看到
you could clearly
他变了
notice that he had changed.
他成功定位了自己
He had found himself.
知道自己是谁
He had discovered who he was.
这是那次夺冠所带来的结果
It was found as a conclusion in that victory.
圣诞节发生了很多事
At Christmas, many things happen.
我们结识了新朋友
We make new friends,
就像我将给大家介绍的这位
like what I’m about to introduce.
他是我心目中1988年”感动巴西”的人物
He was part of my 1988.
埃尔顿·塞纳
Ayrton Senna.
多美妙的场面
Isn’t it nice?
我要问你个问题
I have a question for you.
大家都很激动 但我更甚
We are all excited but I am more than anyone else,
因为能埃尔顿说话就像做梦一样
because it is not easy to talk to Ayrton
而他现在都成我朋友了
now who is my friend.
埃尔顿 你圣诞节想要什么
Ayrton, what do you want for Christmas?
什么样的圣诞礼物
As a Christmas present?
我可不敢直白地说我最想要的
I can not say what I want seriously.
为什么呢
Why not?
绝对会被剪辑掉的
It should be censored.
就说是开开心心吧
Let’s say I just want to be happy.
你可以悄悄告诉我
Tell me through my ear.
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
1990年快乐
Happy 1990.
91年快乐
Good ’91.
92年快乐
Happy ’92.
93年快乐
Happy ’93.
1989赛季的队伍
1989 season was somewhat less harmonious
声音来自
罗恩·丹尼斯
没有上一赛季和谐
than the year before.
两位车手都
Both drivers took on
不同程度铆上了劲
different levels of aggression,