And the moment he saw me,
脸上便会展开笑容
his face would always light up with a beautiful grim,
因为他非常谦逊
because he had that wonderful humility,
这在赛车手中并不常见
which is not common for most racing guys.
好的 -乐意效劳
Okay. – It was a pleasure.
小心
Be careful.
你还有很多事情要做
You still have so much to do.
是的 很多
Yes, more.
有问题吗 请说
Questions? Yes
德国大奖赛 1991年7月28日
罗兰先生
赛事总监
我们谈论过有轮胎防护的
We talked about the chicanes and barriers
弯道和边拦 -是的
that we had with the tires. – Yes.
如果撞上轮胎
You happen to hit the tires.
很有可能你会被抛向空中
It’s very likely to throw you up into the air,
最后不停地翻滚
and you end up rolling and rolling.
我在墨西哥的遭遇就是这样
That’s what happened with me in Mexico,
这在其他选手身上也发生过
and that has happened here with other people.
我想这不是我们此时
I agree that for the moment
能解决的问题
it’s not the ideal thing that we can cover.
主席昨天已和莫斯利先生说过
The President has talked yesterday with Mr. Mosley.
不 不 不 别管莫斯利先生
No, no, no. Forget Mr. Mosley.
他已经… -别管他
And he has … – Forget it.
好的 国际赛车联合会主席…
Okay. The president of FISA…
不 别管主席
No, forget the president.
我们来讨论塞纳先生提出的问题
We discuss the issue raised by Mr. Senna,
我们今天能为比赛做什么
what we do today for the race.
这场比赛 我们无能为力
For the race, we can not do anything.
我认为最好不要把那些轮胎放在那儿
I think it is better to not have those tires out.
昨天我碰巧在第一个之字弯错过了刹车点
I happened to lose the braking point at the first chicane yesterday.
让我说完 让我说完
Let me finish. Let me finish.
我直冲过去 路被挡住了 -我知道
I went straight. It was blocked. – I know that.
我没法调头
and I could not turn back.
如果我们移走轮胎 就必须换上锥形路障
If we move the tires,we must place the cones.
可以 那样的话 就有缓冲区域
Yeah, okay. In this way, there is a run-off area.
是的
Yes.
不 不
No, no.
你必须从相同的地方重新发车
You must restart from the same place.
因为你必须顾及到赛道长度
Because you must respect the distance of the race.
对不起 但这就是规定
I’m sorry, but this is the regulation.
这就是规定
This is the regulation.
这都写在规定里了
It is written in the regulation.
我们昨天收到的信
We got the letter yesterday.
第三页
Page three.
在这 最后两段
Here. The last two paragraphs.
对你来说 是个合理的惩罚
Very good penalty for you.
让·马利 也一样
Jean-Marie, is the same thing.
没问题 埃尔顿 没问题
No problem, Ayrton. No problem.
这是最好的决定 让·马利
This is the best decision to take, Jean-Marie.
正确的决定 你必须理解
The right decision to make. You must understand.
我的决定才是最好的决定
The best decision is my decision.
我对此保持怀疑
I have a feeling for that.
不 因为你不知道我的决定是什么
No, because you don’t know what’s my decision.
我的决定 每次 都是最好的
Is the best, at every time,my decision.
我的决定是
And my decision is
进行民♥主♥投票 只有赛车手可以投票
a democratic vote. Only the drivers.
举手表决
By hands.
谁赞成将轮胎更换为锥形路障
Who are in favour of the replacement tire by the cones?
举手
Your hand.
放下
Stop.
反对的
Against?
弃权的 大伙都同意 很好
Abstention? Everybody agrees, ok.
马上开工
Immediately, the work.
由你换下轮胎 可以吗
You replace the tires by the cones, ok?
三小时以后
阿兰 弯道上发生了什么事
Alain, what happened at the chicane?
我试图超过塞纳
I tried to overtake Senna. It was …
他整场比赛都在阻挡我 不太好
blocked me through the race, not very correct.
我觉得普罗斯特已经臭名远扬了
I think everyone knows Prost by now.
他总是在抱怨 不是抱怨车子 轮胎
He always complain either, by the car or tires,
抱怨团队 技师 燃油或赛道上其他选手
the team, mechanics, fuel, the other drivers of the circuit.
一切都是别人的错 他永远觉得自己是对的
Always somebody else to be blame, never his fault.
好的 没问题
Yes, no problem.
我没什么放不下的 反正我得不了冠军
But I have nothing to lose. I can’t win the championship,
但如果我再在赛道上看到他阻挡我
but if I find him again at the same way,
再这么做的话 我会把他的车挤出赛道
do this correctly the same way. I will push him out.
普罗斯特被法拉利解雇 因为他批评赛车
Prost was sacked from Ferrari because he criticised the car.
声音来自
理查德·威廉姆斯
卫报体育记者
他目前所能做的就是休假一年
Anything that he could do was taking a year off,
跟所有人说他去休假
telling everyone he was on sabbatical.
日本大奖赛 1991年10月19日
如果我拿了第二 那比赛就结束了
If I finish in second place, The championship will be over.
如果曼塞尔输了
If Mansell does not win,
毫无疑问 比赛也就结束了
Then, it’s almost certain that the championship will be over as well.
9/53
曼塞尔试图超越 他径直冲了出去
Mansell tries to overcome, but he goes straight on.
曼塞尔径直冲了出去
Mansell goes straight on.
比赛结束了 曼塞尔出不来了
The Championship is over. Mansell can not leave.
埃尔顿·塞纳拿到了第三个总冠军
Senna Ayrton three times world champion
巴西选手埃尔顿·塞纳 三冠王
The Brazilian Ayrton Senna, three world titles!
这位国际体育天才
A lifetime dedicated to this moment
以一生的努力换取了这一刻
by a genius of international sport.
三个世界冠军
Three-time world champion
以及无数的荣誉
and many other titles before him.
年仅31岁
And only 31 years old.
获得了33个分站冠军 三个总冠军
33 wins, three world titles.
不断刷新世界记录
Breaks record after record.
也只有塞纳才可以做到
It celebrates as only Senna can do.
塞纳的三个总冠军注定会让他名垂千史
Senna’s third world title, and sures that he would be right among the old time grid.
这对我来说真是特别的礼物
It is a very special gift for me.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
1991年11月5日 巴西 圣保罗
我亲吻了塞纳
I kissed his hand next to the Senna,
这位三次世界冠军的手
three-time world champion.
我要塞纳 拥抱他 亲吻他
I want Senna. I want to hug him and kiss him.
我有一整箱他的照片和新闻报道
Got a box Photos and newspaper articles.
应有尽有
Everything you can imagine.
他是巴西唯一的优点
He is the only good thing in Brazil.
三次问鼎之后 我见到的塞纳与之前判若两人
After the third world championship I saw another Senna.
他是如此的满足 充满自信
He was very satisfied and very confident.
他对赛车这项运动了如指掌
He knew the sport better than ever.
他看到了此项运动的优和劣
He saw with realise for the good and the bad.
他仍同围场上的新手一样热爱着赛车
and he still loved it as much as a new one in the paddock.
这假期真是太棒了
It is a wonderful holiday.
一切顺利
Anything goes.
你今天有谈到F1吗
Have you spoken to Formula One today?
F1太规矩了 今天可是狂欢节
Formula One is too rigid. Today is Carnival.
你女友是否曾对你说过”再快点 埃尔顿”
Some of your girls ever told you: “Faster, Ayrton?
是的
Yes.
埃尔顿 三个总冠军
Ayrton for the third world title
这是他在开始F1赛车前
was the culmination of a script he had written for himself
就为自己定下的计划
well before entering Formula One,
因为他知道自己能做到 并且能做得更好
because he knew he can do it and can do even more.
他早已是巴西的体育明星
He was already an idol of sport in Brazil.
在取得了三个总冠军之后
With the third title,
他成为了世界明星
he became the world.
我有一股不断完善自我的冲劲
There is a great desire on me on improving.
我很高兴自己变得更加出色
Getting better. That makes me happy.
每当我感觉自己学习的步伐慢下来
Everytime that I feel I slowing down my learning process.
遇到瓶颈期时
my learning curve is getting flatten or whatever.
我就会感到很郁闷
Then it doesn’t make me very happy.
不仅是作为一名专业赛车手进步
And that a pride not only the professional,
也是作为一个人