我又没说他不是
I’m not saying he didn’t seem like a nice guy.
我只是觉得有点怪异 所谓探索自我什么的
I just said it’s a bit strange, this search of the self or whatever.
他并不怪啊 亚历克斯
He didn’t seem strange, Alex.
他好象就是
He seemed… you know…
-有意思 -有意思
-Interesting. -Interesting?
有意思
Interesting.
你好 不 她不在
Hello? No, she’s not in.
我不知道 不清楚
I don’t know. I’ve no idea.
-是谁 -不知道 听上去象是瑞典口音
-Who was it? -I don’t know. He sounded Swedish.
-你认识什么瑞典人吗 -不认识
-Do you know any Swedish men? -No.
也许只是感觉吧
Maybe it was just the emotion.
-你觉得呢 -觉得什么
-What do you think? -About what?
-关于那个雨果的人 -我没时间
-About this Hugo person. -I don’t have the time.
我只是问 你感觉如何
I’m just asking what you think.
我不在乎 到目前为止
I don’t care, so long as
他还不象是个怪人
he’s not a freak.
大卫 这是你妈妈的笔迹 我没有打开过
David. It’s your mother’s handwriting. I didn’t open it.
我可不想听到你♥爸♥爸便秘的事
I don’t like reading about your father’s constipation.
-我们会和他会面 然后呢 -什么
-So we’ll meet him, then? -What?
好吧 随便 我跟你说
Yeah, yeah, whatever. I tell you,
这个家伙写的每一封信都是一样的
every letter this guy writes you is the same.
开始写的都很纯情 接着就变成色情文学了
They all begin like true love and descend into open pornography.
我梦见你的大腿
“I dream of your thighs,
触摸你白皙的肌肤令我浮想连篇
the touch of your white skin leading me in desire…
当我 勃起的 红肿的
while I, aroused and inflamed…”
勃起的 红肿的
Aroused and inflamed?
他甚至用自己的真名署名
He even signs them in his own name.
我宁可用其它人的名字
I’d sign someone else’s.
比如用他的名字
I’d sign his name.
要是我写的话 不过我可不会写
If I wrote them, that is, which I don’t.
有意思 她是这么描述你的
Interesting. That’s what she said.
有意思 你看 这就是为什么你会在这儿
Interesting. You see, that’s why you’re here.
通常我不会和一般人会面
I don’t usually meet people,
除非和我认识的人
unless I already know them.
-知道了 -有时 人类很残酷
-I see. -People can be so cruel.
那 嗯
So…
我们认为很好
well, we think it’s fine.
啊 那么我可以住进这个房♥间了
So, I can have the room?
是的 你可以住进来
Yes, you can have the room.
我并不经常喝醉酒的
I’m not usually drunk.
-没有这么醉 -谈谈费用
-Not usually this drunk. -Only on expenses.
他要告诉你 他本来可以出名的
He’s going to tell you he could have been someone.
而不象现在这样 但我们喜欢现在的他
Instead of what he is, which is the man we know and love.
-疲倦 空虚 -理解与爱
Tired out, empty shell of a… Know and love?
-我觉得你在说谎 -你说的对
-I think you’re lying. -You’re right.
你看见了 他们并不真正了解我
You see? They don’t really know me.
不 亚历克斯 我们并不真正爱你
No, Alex. We don’t really love you.
你可以付的起这个房♥间的价格吗
Can you afford this place?
哦 当然可以
Oh, yeah.
-我可以问你一个问题吗 -当然可以
-Can I ask you a question? -Certainly.
你曾杀过人吗
Have you ever killed a man?
没有
No.
那就好
That’s fair enough, then.
它闻起来
Well, it certainly smells
象真的
like the real thing.
罗杰斯队在这个赛季有了一些起色
Rangers have made a few dramatic comebacks this season.
但他们不得不
But they’ll really have to
全力以赴
draw on all of their resources.
-你有没有见到雨果 -没有
-Have you seen Hugo? -No.
你知道他在哪个频道里吗
Any idea which channel he’s on?
爱丁堡的最高法♥院♥
The High Court in Edinburgh.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Oh, for fuck’s sake.
不 她不在
No, she’s not in.
-你有没有见过他 -我没有时间了
-Have you seen him? -I don’t have the time.
-是或否 大卫 是或 -否
-Yes or no? David, yes or…? -No!
-大卫也没有见过他 -我也是这么想的
-David hasn’t seen him either. -So I gathered.
-也许他不喜欢我们 -大卫
-Maybe he didn’t like us. -David?
-不 雨果 -他的车还在那儿
-No, Hugo. -His car’s still there.
-他有车 -是的 有什么问题
-He’s got a car? -Yeah. What’s wrong with that?
什么样的车
What sort of car?
我不知道 亚历克斯 我是个女孩啊
I don’t know, Alex. I’m just a girl.
我再问你一次 什么样的车
I’ll ask you once more. What sort of car?
蓝色的 好了吧 它还在那儿呢
A blue one, OK? And it’s still there.
雨果 很抱歉 你可以开开门吗
Hugo, I’m sorry about this, but can you open your door?
是我们 你的室友
It’s us, your flatmates and companions,
你的新朋友们
your new-found friends.
他不在 我一点也看不见他
He’s not there. I can’t see him at all.
也许他躲在衣柜里
Maybe he’s in the wardrobe.
他当然不会在该死的衣柜里
Of course he’s not in the bloody wardrobe.
不过是个笑话 亚历克斯
It’s a joke, Alex.
我想他大概离开了
I think he probably left.
我们大概再也见不到他了
We’ll probably never see him again.
亚历克斯 钥匙在另一头
Alex, the key is on the other side.
-如何 -打开它
-So? -Open it.
你要我踢开它 现在
You want me to kick this in? Now?
-是的 -好 没问题
-Yeah. -OK, no problem.
你想来一下吗
Do you want a go?
好 你估计一下
OK, you size that up.
-人死了是不是都这个样子 -是
-Is this what they always look like? -Yes.
-我在想他是怎么做的 -做什么
-Wonder how he did it. -Did what?
自杀
Killed himself.
我想是这样的
I presume that’s what’s happened.
你认为呢
What do you think?
-亚历克斯 -什么 有什么问题
-Alex! -What? What’s wrong?
-你在干什么 -看
-What are you doing? -Looking.
-不要 -不要看
-Don’t. -Don’t look?
-不 -为什么不
-No. -Why not?
有什么问题 你就不怀疑他是怎么死的
What’s wrong? Don’t you wonder what he died from?
不 那家伙已经死了 你还想要什么
No. The guy’s dead. What more do you need?
这可不是每天发生在我公♥寓♥的故事
It’s not every day I find a story in my own flat.
这不是个故事 亚历克斯 这是个死尸
It’s not a story, Alex, it’s a corpse.
我从来没见过死人
I’ve never seen a dead body before.
当然我见过我的祖母 不过我想那不算数
I saw my grandmother, of course, but I don’t suppose that counts.
她那时还活着
She was alive at the time.
你能过来看一样东西吗
Can I show you something?
紧急呼叫中心 需要什么服务
Emergency. Which service?
紧急呼叫中心 需要什么
Emergency. Which…?
-不 -想想而已
-No. -Just think about it.
-不 -拜托 大卫
-No. -Come on, David.
-不 -朱丽叶
-No. -Juliet?
-不 亚历克斯 它 -它什么
-No, Alex. It’s… -It’s what?
-不可能的 -就这些
-Unfeasible. -Is that all?
-你的意思是不道德 -我知道我在说什么
-You mean immoral. -I know what I mean.
我只是请你想象一下
I’m only asking you to think about it.
这是邪恶的想法 亚历克斯 这不好
It’s a sick idea, Alex. It’s sick.
别告诉我 你一点都不动心
But don’t tell me you’re not tempted.
别告诉我 你一点都不感兴趣
Don’t tell me you’re not interested.
-我太了解你了 -你这么认为
-I know you well enough. -You think so?
去吧 那你去打电♥话♥吧
Go ahead, then. Telephone.
打给警♥察♥
Telephone the police.
去吧 没人会阻止你
Go ahead. No one’s gonna stand in your way.
打电♥话♥给他们 告诉他们
Telephone them. Tell them.
告诉他们有一个手提箱里装满了钱
Tell them there’s a suitcase full of money,
而且你不想要
and you don’t want it.
房♥间里是不是有宠物 是的 有一个
Was there a pet in the house? Yeah, a pet.
比如狗 鹦鹉 沙鼠 或什么
You know, like a dog or a budgie or a gerbil or something?
我需要的是电脑把小老鼠
What I need here is “PC Plod saves Harry the Hamster
从恐怖屋拯救出来
from house of horror”.
好的 可惜 你看 没有宠物
All right. Well, that’s a pity. You see, no pets
没有人间角落
no human angle.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!