筹集基金
for the sick children’s unit.
你从来没跟我说过这是为了儿童
You never told me this was for children.
我讨厌儿童
I hate children.
我宁可捐钱杀了那帮小王八蛋
I’d raise money to have the little fuckers put down.
把钱还给我
I want my money back!
在跳舞开始之前
But before the dancing starts…
-对不起 -我希望投票以感谢
-Excuse me! -.. I would like to give a vote of thanks…
那些为了这一切
to the few people who have worked
辛勤工作的人们
so hard to make this occasion happen.
-你认识这些人吗 -他们是我的朋友
-Do you know these people? -They’re my friends.
哦 那如果他们想和你说话
Oh, so if they want to speak to you,
我们就告诉他们你不在
we tell them that you’re not here?
但是先生们和女士们
But ladies and gentlemen
以及其它的
and those of you who are neither or both…
他们在哪里发现他的
Where did they dig him up?
奏一曲剥柳树叶舞曲
Form sets for “Strip the Willow”.
我们跳舞去吗
Are we going to dance?
那可是肉体接触啊 不是吗
Well, it’s physical contact, isn’t it?

OK.
告诉我
Talk to me.
告诉我
Talk to me.

OK.
不不要请不要
No! Don’t! Please don’t!
不不
No! No!
求你了
Please!
我们可以谈谈吗
Can we talk about something?
现在不行 我不知道
Not now. I have an idea.
这很重要 我们需要决定
It’s important. We need to decide…
你能不能不要再担心了
Will you just stop worrying?
为了爱和永远的快乐
To love and to happiness for ever.
永远永远
For ever and ever.
-怎么了 -我有话要说
-What’s wrong? -I want to talk now.
除非你为了爱和永远的快乐而醉倒以后
When you’ve drunk to love and happiness.
-现在 -以后
-Now. -After.
大卫 我保证我们会让他一直快乐
David, I promise we will. Just keep him happy.
不是为了我
It’s not for me.
是为了爱和永远的快乐
It’s for love and happiness for ever.
看那边 是卡梅伦
Look over there. It’s Cameron.
-谁 -你记得卡梅伦吗
-Who? -You remember Cameron.
-不 -他在这儿干什么
-No. -What’s he doing here?
-不是他 -就是他 卡梅伦
-That’s not him. -It is. Cameron!
卡梅伦 过来 过来
Cameron, come on over here. Come on.
什么
What?
没什么 我们以为你是另一个人
Nothing. We thought you were someone else.
祝你好运
Good luck!
-他为什么老跟着我们 -我想说的是这个
-Why does he have to follow us around? -What I was wanting to say was this.
-可爱的朱丽叶 好久不见了 -布赖恩
-The divine Juliet. Long time no see. -Brian.
你可以和我跳一支舞吗
Would you care to dance?
等一下 你以为你是什么人
Hold on. Who do you think you are?
-什么 -你以为你是什么人
-What? -Who do you think you are?
你打断我们的对话
You interrupted us.
我是布赖恩·麦金利 你是谁
I’m Brian Mckinley. And who are you?
好 布赖恩·麦金利
Well, Brian Mckinley,
你要是想 和我的女朋友跳舞
if you wanna talk to my girlfriend,
先要过我这一关
you talk to me first.
你要是想跳舞 先提前三周申请
If you wanna dance, you apply three weeks in advance…
要不然 你会死在他妈的垃圾袋里
or you’re gonna end up inside a fucking bin bag!
你没有申请 所以别想跳舞
You didn’t apply, so you don’t dance.
你觉得下次你会更暴♥力♥吗
Do you think you could be a little more forceful next time?
对不起
I’m sorry.
不 不 我想他已经领会了
No, no. I think he got the message.
刚才真是紧张
That was quite stressful.
是 但你刚才真棒 他真棒
Yeah, but you were good. He was really good.
他妈的垃圾袋 我爱这个词
Fuckin’ bin bag, I like that.
你真是体现了你的阳刚之气
You really explored your maleness to the full there.
-真的 -你刚才做的漂亮极了
-You think so? -You certainly had a good look around.
你太棒了
You were magnificent.

Yeah.
他妈的垃圾袋
Fuckin’ bin bag.
他妈的垃圾袋
Fuckin’ bin bag.
卡梅伦吓我一跳
Cameron! What a surprise!
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello?
-是谁 -我不知道
-Who was it? -I don’t know.
-没人说过 -或者是他自己想一言不发
-No one said anything. -Or rendered speechless with desire.
我又回想起了那些日子的感觉
I recall that feeling from the days when I had such a thing.
-你还好吗 -不好
-Are you all right? -No.
那我们花点钱吧
Then let’s spend some money.
你好 这段日子的确是很艰难
Hello. It’s been a struggle,
但担惊受怕的日子已经结束了
but now our days of worry are over.
通道尽头的光线已经变成了金色的阳光
The light at the end of the tunnel has expanded into a golden sunrise.
在最后 漫长的最后
And now at last, at long last,
任何事情都不会再相同
nothing will ever be the same again.
这是来自亚历克斯·劳私人视频日记的报道
This is Alex Law reporting on the video diary of his own life.
我告诉你 我开心死了
Let me tell you, I’m so happy I could die.
我觉得我们应该停止了 好吗
I think we ought to stop this, don’t you?
哦 你放松一下好吗
Oh, will you relax?
你让我们都很紧张
You’re making us all nervous.
-你为这个花了多少钱 -我不知道
-How much did you pay for this? -I don’t know.
-我不记得了 -告诉我你花了多少钱
-I can’t remember. -Tell me how much you paid.
-我不记得了 -你到底花了多少钱
-I can’t remember. -How much did you pay for this?
不知道 不知道
No idea. I don’t know.
到底花了多少钱
How much did you pay for this?!
-500块 -500块
-500. -500?
你为了这个花了500块
You paid 500 for this?
它就是这个价格
That’s what it cost.
不 是你花了这么多在这上面
No. That’s what you paid for it.
你花了500块在这上面
500 is what you paid for it.
我们目前还不知道这东西的代价是什么
We don’t know how much it cost us yet.
你们两个倒是逍遥
For you two to have a good time.
但代价是什么 我们并不知道
We don’t know the cost of that yet.
对不起 他们拿了什么吗
Excuse me. Did they take anything?
这些够了吗
Is that enough for you?
吃的
Oi.
-什么 -这些够了没有
-What? -Is that enough for you?
-是 够了 -还有很多
-Yes, that’s fine. -There’s plenty more.
够了
That’s fine.
-怎么了 -没什么
-What’s wrong? -Nothing.
-你不吃饭 -吃什么
-You’re not eating. -Eating what?
你不象以前那吃东西了
You’re not eating like you used to.
你把碟子给我 我会吃的
If you give me the plate, I’ll eat.
现在 给我狼吞虎咽
Now swallow.
你应该花点钱
You should spend some money
而不应该老是担心 这是我给你的建议
instead of worrying about it.
你会感觉好很多
You’d feel much better.
一旦花掉它 你就不担心了
Once it’s spent, you don’t have to worry.
它象是担子从身上卸掉了
It’ll be a weight off your shoulders.
你明白这个道理
You know we’re right.
我要把保证它的安全
I wanna secure it.
保证它的安全 你打算把它存到银行里吗
Secure it? You wanna put it in a bank?
你不会是想存到银行里吧
You don’t wanna put it in a bank, do you?
你想把它埋起来
Do you want to bury it?
我不明白 这是很蠢的
I don’t see the point. It’s stupid.
这本来就很蠢 我们拿了这笔钱
Course it’s stupid. We took the money.
这是很实际的想法
It was a material calculation.
如果这钱是在某个秘密的银行里
What’s the point if it’s underground in some funny bank
或其它什么地方 有什么意义呢
in some funny place?
如果你不能拥有它 挥霍它
If you can’t have it, spend it,
那它还有什么用呢 什么用也没有
then what use is it? None.
所有的都白费了 我不想白费心血
It’s all for nothing. I didn’t get into this for nothing,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!