老♥毛♥病了 改不掉
Old habits die hard.
我刚才正在给你妈妈打电♥话♥
I was phoning your mother.
你这个老恶魔
You old devil.
好了 你已经看到 我们马上要走了
Well, anyway. As you can see, we’re leaving.
我整理好东西了
So I gathered.
对不起 就是这个样子
I’m sorry, but that’s the way it is.
不要担心 我会把你的邮件转发给你的
Don’t worry. I’ll forward your mail.
不用了
No, really.
对不起 我没有通知你
I am sorry. Sorry to be ducking out on you.
希望你不要介意
I hope you won’t take it personally.
不 不 不要担心 这样大概最好了
No, no. Don’t let it worry you. It’s probably for the best.
这样最好
All for the best. Exactly.
我也不想看到大家沮丧
I wouldn’t want things to end on a downer.
-完全没有 -我是说 人生有起有伏
-Not at all. -I mean, we’ve ups and downs, right.
有顺境 有逆境
Good times, bad times.
我们可以彻夜长谈
We could talk all night,
不过我们要走了 对吧
but we have to go. Don’t we?
是的
Yes.
-而你也应该去睡觉了 -是的
-And you need your sleep. -Yes.
一点也不要紧
No, I can’t think of anything else that matters.
-关于你的信件 -你这样很好 但是
-About your mail. -Very good of you to offer, but…
你打算去哪里
Where do you think you’ll go?
我们去哪儿
Where will we go?
我们去哪儿
Where will we go?
朱丽叶
Juliet?
-我不知道 -别害羞啊 亲爱的
-I don’t know. -Don’t be so coy, dear.
你要去里约热内卢啊
You’re going to Rio.
-什么 -对
-What? -That’s right.
里约热内卢 你一个人
Rio de Janeiro, on your own.
你应该知道
You should know.
你自己买♥♥的那该死的机票
You bought the fucking ticket!
你看见了吗
Did you see that?
我敢打赌 在她叫你上阁楼之前
I bet she didn’t show you that
没让你见过这个吧 她之前说了什么
before she sent you up there. What did she say?
我们把钱分掉 一人一半
We’ll split it together, you and me, fifty-fifty.
但我敢打赌 你没有说过要分给他一份
But I bet you didn’t say you’d split on him.
不是这样的
It wasn’t like that.
不要骗我 不要对我这样
Don’t lie to me. Don’t treat me like that.
我买♥♥的
I bought it.
什么
What?
我买♥♥的机票 她的和我的 是我的主意
I bought the tickets. For her and for me. It was my idea.
你的主意 我知道了
Your idea. I see.
那就对了
Well, that fits.
我是说 你和她很相衬
I mean, you and him fit together.
我早就应该看出来的
I should have seen that a long time ago.
亚历克斯 阻止他
Alex, stop him!
不 让他走 让他带着所有的钱走
No, let him go. Let him have it all.
朱丽叶 让他走
Juliet, let him go.
我要走了
I’m leaving.
你不应该打她
You shouldn’t have hit her!
你想怎么样都行 但不可以打她
Do what you like, but you shouldn’t have hit her!
你想要
You want it?
你想要
You want it?
啊哈!
Aagh!
你这个混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
你做的对
You did the right thing.
但我不能带你走
But I can’t take you with me.
保重 妈啊
Be OK, Mummy.
哦 我会很好的
Oh, I’ll be all right.
你好 探长
Hello, Inspector.
哦 是的 我相信朋友
Oh, yes. I believe in friends.
我相信我们需要朋友
I believe we need them.
但是如果有一天
But, if one day
你发现你再也无法相信他们
you find that you just can’t trust them any more…
那怎么办
well what then?
怎么办
What then?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!