是否还能吸烟
Capacity to spit tobacco:
不行
Neutralized.
怎么会这样
Where did that come from?
查理 发生什么事了
What the hell’s going on here, Charley?
布莱克伍德公爵对他施了某种魔咒
Lord Blackwood’s put him on some kind of spell, sir.
他好像从里面燃烧起来了
It’s like he’s burning from the inside out!
闭嘴
Shut up!
查理 查理
Charley. Charley!
带他去医院 快
Take this man to the infirmary! Now!
你到底想怎样 布莱克伍德
What’s this all about then, Blackwood?
我想见一个人
There’s someone I want to see.
-华生 -是我
– Watson? – Right.
我们走
Let’s go.
微不足道的小实验
What started as a mere experiment
竟会带来里程碑似的意义
has brought me to the threshold of monumental discovery
如果我拉半音音阶
Now if I play, chromatic scale
没有任何可观测响应
There’s no measurable response.
你明知道你喝的东西是为眼部手术特制的
You do know, what you’re drinking is meant for eye surgery.
但是 现在
But… now,
非常的不寻常
And this is remarkable
如果我换成八度音阶
If I change to eight tone clusters

Voila!
它们开始按逆时针方向
They fly in counter-clockwise,
同时转圈
synchronized in circles.
华生 这太神奇了
Watson this is exceptional.
我利用乐理在混乱中创造了秩序
I, using musical theory, have created order out from chaos.
你怎么把它们骗进来的
How did you lure them in?
问得好
Excellent question.
我独自用了六个小时的时间
Individually, I’ve been at it for six hours.
如果我这样做呢
And what happens if I do this?
梳洗干净
Clean yourself up.
你是布莱克伍德最后想见的人
You are Blackwood’s last request.
看那高耸入云的建筑
Look at those towering structures.
这是第一座
It’s the first combination of
竖旋吊桥
a bascule suspension bridge ever attempted.
非常有创造力
Most innovative.
真是个工业帝国
What an industrious empire!
对了 你昨晚赢了
Oh, I have your winnings from last night.
你不在 所以我帮你赌了
You weren’t there, so I made your customery bet.
没错 和你的支票簿放在一起
You’re right. I’ll keep it with your checkbook,
锁在我的抽屉里很安全
locked safely away in my draw.
知道吗 歌♥剧院里正在放”唐璜”
Did you know the opera house is featuring “Don giovanni”?
如果你想去
I could easily procure a couple of tickets
我可以轻而易举地搞到票
If you had any cultural inclinations this evening.
你有保持沉默的天赋
You have a grand gift of silence
华生 你真是个宝贵的同伴
Watson, it makes you quite invaluable as a companion.
我知道她订过婚
I knew she’d been engaged.
她告诉过我
She told me.
好吧 不去歌♥剧院了
So that’s, no to the opera then.
这是我的背心
That was my waistcoat.
我们都知道它太小了 不适合你
I thought we agreed it’s too small for you.
-给我拿回来 -我本以为我们意见一致的
– I’d like it back. – I thought we agreed.
还给我
I want it back.
这边请 福尔摩斯先生
This way, Mr. Holmes.
看起来布莱克伍德让大家
Blackwood seems to have got
都陷入了恐慌
the crowd into some what of a fear frenzy.
我肯定绞死他之后 恐慌就会消失
I’m sure it will disperse once his feet stop twitching.
要一起来吗
Care to come along?
还是你自己去吧
No, you’re on your own, old cock.
他只要活着就不关我事
I have no business with him whilst he’s alive.
随便你 母鸡妈妈
Suit yourself, “Mother hen”.
看来还有很多间牢房♥空着
It seems you still have lots of rooms to let.
先生 我们不得不转移犯人
We had to move the prisoners, sir.
不然这里就要暴♥乱♥了
Otherwise we’re gonna have a riot on our hands.
他对犯人的影响很大
He has a peculiar effect on the inmates.
好像他能钻进他们的脑袋一样
As though, he can get inside their heads.
如果你还有其他事
I’m sure I can find my
我想我能自己出去
own way if you have other duties to perform.
非常感激 谢谢您
Much obliged, sir. Thank you.
凡有耳的 就应当听
If any man have an ear, let him hear.
我又看见一个兽
And I stood upon the sand of the sea,
从海中上来
and saw a beast rise up out of the sea,
有十角七头
having seven heads and ten horns,
在十角上戴着十个冠冕
and upon his horns ten crowns,
七头上有亵渎的名号♥
and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
又拜那龙
And they worshipped the dragon
因为他将自己的权♥柄♥给了兽
which gave power unto the beast:
也拜兽说
and they worshipped the beast, saying,
谁能比这兽
“Who is like unto the beast?”
我所看见的兽 形状像豹
And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard,
脚像熊的脚
and his feet were as the feet of a bear,
口像狮子的口
and his mouth as the mouth of a lion:
那龙将自己的能力
and the dragon gave him his power,
座位 和大权♥柄♥ 都给了他
and his seat, and great authority.
我很喜欢你在这里做的事
I love what you done to the place.
很高兴你能接受我的邀请
So glad you can accept my invitation.
我正好有一点小小的疑问
I just have a small point of concern.
我能帮忙吗
How can I help?
我出于兴趣调查了作案手法
I’ve already followed the murders with some interest.
我的心虽然
And although my heart went
偏向于受害者的家庭
out primarily to the families of the victims
但我却情不自禁地欣赏你精湛的犯罪
I couldn’t but notice a criminal mastery.
以及你行凶留下的痕迹
And the stroke of your brush.
你太客气了
You’re too kind.
然而 相比之下 你在地下室行凶
However, by comparison, your work in the crypt
这种行为就像指纹一样独特
looks more like a finger painting.
所以你在好奇是否能找到更大的案子
So now you’re curious if there’s a larger game foot?
或许是吧
Either that or, um…
这么说吧 朋友 你马上要死了
Shortly my friend, you’ll be pronounced dead
我想我应该找个人来陪你
and I thought I might keep him company.
你的错误在于认为
Your mistake is to imagine that anything
现在这些事都是凡人所为
that is earthly has led us to this moment.
你错误地认为所有事情
Your error of judgment is to assume that
都是我♥操♥纵的
I’m holding the brush at all.
我只是一个媒介而已
I’m merely a channel.
我唯一的遗憾就是没能早点抓住你
My only wish is that I could have caught you sooner.
这样就可以挽救五条性命
You see? Five lives might have been spared.
她们必须要死
Those lives were a necessity.
祭品
Sacrifice.
这五条没用的生命
Five other wise meaningless
牺牲后却可以起更大的作用
creatures called to serve a greater purpose.
我想知道他们是否会让
I wonder if they’ll let me and
我和华生解剖你的大脑
Watson dissect your brain.
当然在你绞刑之后
After you hang, of course.
我打赌 你脑内的畸形
I’d wager, there is some
肯定有非常重大的科学意义
deformity that would be scientifically significant.
这样你也会起到更大的作用
Then you too, could serve a greater purpose.
福尔摩斯 你必须开阔你的眼界
Holmes, you must widen your gaze.
我担心你忽视了
I’m concerned, you underestimate
未来一些事件的严重性
the gravity of coming events.
我们的命运是连在一起的
You and I are bound together on a
我们注定要一起颠覆世界
journey that would twist the very fabric of nature.
但在你逻辑的面具下我看到了脆弱
But beneath your mask of logic I sense a fragility…
这让我很担心
That worries me.
坚定你的信念吧 福尔摩斯
Steel your mind, Holmes.
我需要你
I need you.
我会说 你现在已经没落了
I’d say, you’ve come a long way down from a house of Lords.
-我会东山再起的 -一路顺风
– I will rise again. – “Bon voyage”.
听着
Pay attention!
还有3个人会死
Three more will die and

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!