I’ve never known a professor to carry a gun,
而且那把枪设计的那么巧妙
and on such a clever contraption.
你戴了眼罩 打扮的不错
Eyepatch. Nice touch…
好吧 案件结束了
So… case closed.
就当是礼貌性的拜访好了
Which makes this a social visit.
不 你不明白 艾琳
No. It’s you’re in over your head Irene, visit.
无论是谁杀了里尔登 他们想毁灭证据
Who ever killed Reardon. They were covering their tracks,
这就意味着
Which means that you’re
你是下一个目标
the next loose end that needs to be snipped.
随它去吧
Let it breathe.
我一直都很明白
I’ve never been in over my head.
走吧 躲起来 你很擅长的
Leave now, disappear. You’re good at that.
如果留下来 就要有人保护你
Or stay. And volunteer for protective custody.
如果我有危险 那你也有危险
If I’m in danger, so are you.
和我一起走吧
Come with me.
如果我们信任对方的话
What if we trusted each other.
你没听懂 我只能带你去火车站
You’re not listening. I’m taking you, to either a railway station
或者警♥察♥局
or the policestation.
好吧
So…
-想好了吗 -小心
– What is it to be? – Be careful.
你来决定 去哪
You decide, which will it be?
我告诉过你 随它去吧
I told you to let it breathe.
你尝到彗星的味道了吗
Can you taste the comet?
你为什么就不能和我一起走
Why couldn’t you just come away with me?
女士 请冷静
Madam, I need you to remain calm.
相信我 我是一个正经人
Trust me, I’m a professional.
枕头下面有解开我的钥匙
But underneath this pillow lies the key to my release.
当然 她完全误会了我的意图
Of course, she misinterpreted my intention entirely.
-这很自然 先生 -所以
– Naturally sir. – Thats why I
我觉得现代宗教很烦人
find this modern religious fellow so troubling.
对误会一点也不包容
There’s no latitude for misunderstandings.
完全不合情理 先生
It runs right over reason, sir.
女仆曾经是很慷慨的育儿器具
And chambermaids were once such a liberal breed.
我妻子就是女仆 先生
My wife’s a chambermaid, sir.
无论如何 还好
Anyhow, it’s a good thing
她是你的朋友 不然我们就找不到你了
she was a friend, otherwise we may never have found you.
巡察官
The inspector’s been over
今天早上一个人去贝克街了 先生
at Baker street himself this morning, sir.
刚刚关于妻子的话是开玩笑的 先生
Just joking about the wife, sir.
我们都检查过了 没有闯入的迹象
We’ve checked everything. There’s no sign of a break in
管家也没有听到任何异常的声音
And the butler didn’t hear a thing.
一具澡盆里的尸体 他眼睛睁得很大
So body in the bath tub, his eyes were wide open
唯一丢失的东西是
And the only thing missing was…
他的戒指 先生
His ring, sir.
你为什么要把水放了
Why did you drain the water?
为了尊重死者
Out of common decency.
这是犯罪现场 做事要有逻辑性
Crime is common. Logic, is rare.
抓住凶手才是对死者的尊重
The decent thing to do is catch the killer,
把水放掉只会使案情更加复杂
not to provide conflict to the cause.
那是什么
What is that?
茉莉浴盐 先生
Jasmine bath salt, sir.
可能原本是装在大容器里的
Super. Probably comes from a larger container.
可能放在储藏室
It would either be in the pantry.
放的很高以保持干燥温暖
High up where it’s warm and dry.
或是放在有通风口的毛巾柜里
Or in a linen cupboard with a vent.
警官 你最好去检查一下
Oh and constable, you could do worse than to check the
后窗那里有没有什么脚印
Ground under the rear window for any signs of footprints
数据 数据 巧妇难为无米之炊
Data, data, data. I can not make bricks without clay.
查尔斯
Charles?
那东西是放在柜子里还是储藏室里的
Was it in the cupboard or the pantry.
在储藏室 先生
It was in the pantry, sir.
真不知道这个有什么用
I don’t know what to make of this.
做得好
Excellent work.
再见
Adieu.
这是什么意思 科沃德
What’s the meaning of this, Coward?
为什么要召开这次集♥会♥
Why have you called this meeting?
托马斯殿下已经死了
Sir Thomas is dead.
我提议让布莱克伍德来担任领导
I nominate lord Blackwood as head of the order.
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
你应该很清楚他能干出什么来
You know damn well what his capable of.
他当然知道
Of course he does.
所以我们才到这里来
That’s why we’re here.
我们所有人
That’s why, we’re all here.
我的权利 财产都只用作一个目的
My powers and my assets were given to me for one purpose.
一个伟大但简单的目的
Magnificent was a simple purpose.
为了创造一个新的未来
To create a new future.
由我们统治的未来
A future ruled… by us.
明天正午 我们将
Tomorrow at noon, we take the
开创一个新的历史
first step towards a new chapter in our history.
魔法将指引我们道路
Magic will lead the way.
一旦英国人♥民♥知道我们发现了新力量
Once the people of England see our new found power
他们都将在恐惧中屈服
They’ll bow down in fear.
大洋的另一边 曾有一块属于我们的殖民地
Across the atlantic, lies a colony that was once ours.
它将回到我们手中
It will be again.
内战让他们变得很脆弱
The civil war has made them weak.
他们的政♥府♥跟我们的一样腐♥败♥无能
Their government is as corrupt and ineffective as ours.
所以我们将收复这块土地
So we’ll take it back.
我们要创造新世界
We will remake the world.
创造未来
Create the future.
这些人是站在我这边的 斯坦帝什
These men are with me, Standish.
但是 你呢
But… are you?
不 先生 我不会
No, sir. I am not.
你利用的这些力量
These powers that you’re playing with…
是没人可以控制的
No man, can control.
好了先生们 就算你们不想
Well gentlemen… someone has to stop them
但必需有人阻止他们
even if you won’t.
我要是你就不会那样做
I wouldn’t do that if I were you.
先生们 不要害怕
Gentlemen… don’t be afraid.
正如你们所见 我们受到了保护
As you can see, we are protected.
来吧 为了你们的忠诚干杯
Come… drink your allegiance here.
你控制了警♥察♥ 现在该利用他们了
You control the police, now use them.
你怎么会在这
I didn’t know you were here.
这房♥间不再是你的了 你介意我用它吗
Since this room is no longer yours, do you mind if I utilize it?
请随意
Be my guest.
-伙计们 进来吧 -我们把他放在哪 先生
– In here chaps. – Where shall we put him, sir?
哪里都行
Anywhere’s fine.
他是谁
Who is he?
他是在里尔登的房♥间里想杀你的那个人
His the one who tried to kill you at Reardon’s lodgings.
德莱格把他
I suppose his neck didn’t survive
勒死了
the impact of Draga landing on him.
好吧 多谢了
Yes… thanks for that by the way.
令人安慰的是
But there is still some consolation in the
他还有利用的价值
knowledge that he can still be of service to his fellow man.
他的肘部沾有血迹
Elbow is now stained with blood.
不过是在他受伤前沾上的
But it’s older than his own injuries.
但如果这不是人类的血
Not if it’s not human.
我记得有一个奇怪的屠夫 让我看看
There’s an odd butcher. Let me see…
黄色火焰 绿色灰烬
Yellow flame. Green bursts.
他在工厂工作
An industrial worker.
是木炭 应该是有淤泥的地方
Coal. Hint of silt.
裤子上的污点 应该是在
And the stains on his trousers, should put him squarely in…
奈恩埃姆斯
Nine Elms.
抱歉 你说什么
Sorry what?
你找的那个地方是奈恩埃姆斯
The area you’re looking for is, Nine Elms.
你记得我把
Do you remember where I put
王室成员爱好登记册放到哪了吗
the lord’s registerer of members intrests?
梯凳上面
On the step ladder.
布莱克伍德与所有这些
Blackwood was involved in
肮脏的勾当都有关
everything that’s corrosive to the spirit.
伍里德兵工厂
Woolidge Arsenal.
莱姆豪斯化工厂

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!