Why would I be not invited
还得不到邀请呢 华生
to my own brother’s country home, Watson?
-你是在强词夺理 -你不是人
– Now you are not making any sense! – You’re not human!
-约翰·华生 -什么事
– John Watson? – Yes.
你被保释了
You bail has been posted.
玛丽
Mary!
只是华生自己
Just Watson.
希望早餐前能有人能保你出去
I hope you get bail by breakfast,
因为我的伙计们都很饿了
because my boys, are getting hungry.
退后 退后
Back off! Back off!
酒保说 需要我把你的大便加进来吗
To which the barman says: “May I push in your stool?”.
说你呢 你可走了
Right you, you’re out..
-再见 -很荣幸见到你 福尔摩斯先生
– Until next time. – It’s always a pleasure, Mr. Holmes.
谢天谢地你来了莱斯特雷德
Thank god you’re here, Lestrade
我都快没笑话讲了
I’d almost ran out of jokes.
下辈子你肯定能当个出色的犯人
In another life, you’d have made an excellent criminal.
那你一定是个出色的警♥察♥
Yes, sir and you an excellent policemen.
谢谢你 托斯基
Tomsky! Thank you.
你现在已经有答案了吧
Now please tell me you have answers.
时间还来得及 莱斯特雷德
All in good time, Lestrade.
来得及 你以为我们
All in good time? What is this some
有闲工夫猜你在想什么吗
parlour game where we have to guess what you’re thinking.
公众陷入了恐慌之中
I’ve got a public in frenzy out there
如果你不告诉我 我就把你扔回去
And if you don’t fill me in, I’ll have you in
等待你的将是重刑犯 而不再是赌徒
there playing victoria and albert quicker than a bookies runner
擦擦脸 整理一下自己的着装
Now, clean up and make yourself presentable.
要去见谁
For whom?
上面的朋友
Friends in high places.
是他们保你出来的
They’re the ones who bailed you out.
很抱歉打扰你 先生
I’m terribly sorry to inconvene you, sir.
但我得把这个套在你头上
But I’m going to have to put this on you.
这样把你请来真是很抱歉 福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Holmes, apologies for summoning you like this.
我想你一定想知道自己在哪
I’m sure it’s quite a mystery as to where you are
而我又是谁
and who I am?
说到我在哪这个问题
As to where I am…
在穿过查林十字街到霍尔本时
I was admittedly lost for a moment,
我确实不知道自己在哪
between Charing cross and Holborn,
但到了南福德山的面包店之后 我就知道了
But I was saved by the bread shop on Southford Hill.
那里的面包用的是一种独特的法国糖浆
The only baker to use the certain French glaze on a sage.
之后马车开始
After that the carriage fought left and right
在排水渠上颠簸前行
Until bump the fleet conduit
至于你是谁 这个问题的确
And as to who you are? That took every ounce of my not
让我费了些功夫
inconsiderable experience.
你桌上的信是写给
The letters on your desk were addressed to a
托马斯·罗德姆殿下的
sir Thomas Rodrum.
他是上议院审判长 而且用的是官方标题
Lord chief justice. That would be the official title.
而你的身份 就完全是另一回事了
Who you really are… is of course another matter entirely.
从你戒指上的神圣公牛来看
Judging by the sacred ox on your ring.
你是圣职教堂的秘密领袖
You’re the secret head of the temple of the four orders
我想咱我们现在所在的总部
In who’s headquarters we now sit,
就在圣詹姆斯广场的西北角
Located north-west corner St. James square I think.
唯一让我不解的
That’s the mystery, the only mystery
是你为什么还要蒙住我的头
is to why you bothered to blind fold me at all.
好吧 这只是标准程序
Yes… well, standard procedure I suppose.
我敢说我们找对人了 先生们
I dare say we have the right man, Gentlemen.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes.
美国大使斯坦帝什和
U.S. Ambassador Standish and Lord Coward,
内政大臣科沃德公爵
the home secetary.
我想你对
I suppose you already have
我们的职责应该有所了解
some notion as to the practices of our order.
当然 你们的工作很有趣
Yes. They are practically interesting.
你像往常一样喜欢推理
Be as sceptical as you like.
但过去几个世纪以来
But our secret system has
我们的秘密组织一直维系着世界的和平
steered the world to good for centuries.
而我们的隐患在于
There danger is they can
这个组织同样可以用于邪恶的目的
also be used for more nefarious purposes.
就是人们所说的黑暗艺术或实用魔法
What some call the dark arts or practical magic.
我们知道你不相信魔法 福尔摩斯先生
We know you don’t believe in magic Mr. Holmes
你根本无法认同我们的信仰
We don’t expect you to share our faith
了解我们的恐惧就足够了
Merely our fears.
在这种情况下 恐惧
Fear is the most infectious condition.
是最富感染力的
In this instance.
对你儿子的恐惧
Fear of your own child.
布莱克伍德是你儿子
Blackwood is your son
你们有着相同的虹膜 是一种稀有的墨绿色
You have the same irises, a rare dark green,
相同的菱形褐色卷曲
the diamond shaped hazel flex
加上同样的耳朵结构
Together with the identical outer ears or pinner,
这些特征应该是家庭遗传
which are only past down through direct blood line
只有可能是兄弟
which makes by necessity either brothers
而在本案中 更可能是父子关系
Or in this case, more likely father and son.
几乎没人知道这件事
Very few people have paraded that information.
而且我们想保守秘密
And we’d want to keep it that way.
他是一次宗教仪式的不幸产物
He was conceived during one of our rituals.
他母亲不是我的妻子
His mother wasn’t my wife.
她坚信我们的信念
But she shared our beliefs.
尽管没能活着把孩子生下来
She was a powerful practitioner.
但她仍然是一位坚强的导师
Though not enough to survive giving birth to him.
死亡总是伴随着他
Death followed him where ever he went.
那5个女孩并不是第一批遇害者
Those five girls were not the first to be butchered.
那之前他杀了很多人来增强自己的力量
He killed many more to use them to enhance his powers.
尽管没人能证实 但我们相信
No one could prove anything of course, but we already knew.
这孩子是个祸害
The boy was a curse.
我们尽了全力来阻止他 却依旧没能成功
We’d done our best to stop him ourselves, but its not enough.
他的力量日渐壮大
His power grows daily.
他的复活就是证据
His resurrection is evidence of that.
他下一步行动将会更加危险
But what he does next will be far more dangerous.
秘密就在这本书中
The secret lies in the book of spells.
这是他力量的源泉
This is the source of his power.
他将拥有
He’s going to raise a force
足以改变世界的力量
that will alter the very course of the world.
在这之前 我想让你找到并阻止他
I want you to find him and stop him before he does.
我们会利用一切资源帮助你
We’ll give you any assistance that we can.
作为内政大臣
As home secretary, I have
我在警界有相当的影响力
a considerable influence over the police.
-是的 -所以
– Oh, yes – So…
开个价吧
Name your price?
这倒是对财政赤字有好处
Well a great benefit to the social deficit.
我有能力找到自己的客户
I, can pick and choose my clients.
经过考虑之后 我决定去阻止他
Consider it done, I’ll stop him.
但不是为了你们 当然也不是为钱
But not for you. And certainly not for a price.
离别之前 我还有个问题 托马斯殿下
I do have a parting query Sir, Thomas.
什么问题
What is that?
如果他的其他家人都死了
If the rest of his family dead…
你觉得你还能活多久
How long do you expect to survive?
耐人寻味
Food for thought.
也许你能帮我打开它
Well perhaps you’ll have better luck opening that.
58年的玛戈特 彗星年的珍藏
Margot ’58. Comet vintage.
天文事件
How fascinating that a
能影响酒的质量 真是
astronomical event can effect the quality…
你拒绝接的那件案子进展如何
How is it going with our case that you refused to take.
太奇妙了
…Wine.
我其实遇到瓶颈了
Or I’ve hit a dead end. Literally.
我找到了你要找的那个人
I found your man.
他被埋在了布莱克伍德的坟墓里
He’s buried in Blackwood’s tomb.
你还需要他吗
If you still need him.
我的天
Oh dear…
我希望我的客户不会来退款
I hope my client doesn’t come looking for a refund.
他是个教授 是吗
He’s a professor, isn’t he?
我没看见他的脸
I couldn’t see his face,
但在他身上有粉笔沫
but I spotted a bit of chalk on his tappan.
我从来不知道哪个教授会带着枪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!