是有毒的茶吗 保姆
Is it poisoned, “Nanny”?
你身体里已经有足够多的毒素了
There’s enough of that in you already.
别碰 所有东西都在它应该在地方
Don’t touch. Everything is in it’s proper place.
如往常一样 保姆
As per usual, “Nanny”.
他又把狗杀了
Oh, his killed a dog… again.
对你格拉斯顿做了什么
What have you done to, Gladston now?
我只是在测试一种新的麻醉剂
I was simply testing a new anesthetic.
他并不介意
He doesn’t mind.
福尔摩斯
Holmes
作为你的医生
As your doctor…
他很快就可以供你调遣
He’ll be right as distributive in no time.
同时作为你的朋友
As your friend…
你已经在房♥间里待了两个星期
You’ve been in this room for two weeks.
我坚持认为 你必须出门走走
I insist, you have to get out.
如今外面完全没有任何
There’s nothing of interest, for me,
让我感兴趣的事情
out there on earth at all.
-就是说 今晚你有空 -当然
– So, you’re free this evening? – Absolutely.
-共进晚餐 -好极了
– Dinner? – Wonderfull.
-皇家饭店餐厅 -我的最爱
– The Royal? – My favourite.
玛丽也要来
Mary’s coming.
-我没空 -你必须得见见她 福尔摩斯
– Not available. – You’re meeting her, Holmes!
你向她求婚了吗
Have you proposed yet?
没有 我还没找到合适的戒指
No, I haven’t found the right ring.
那就是非正式的关系
Oh, then it’s not official.
不管你喜不喜欢 事实如此
It’s happening, whether you like it or not.
8点30 皇家餐厅
8:30, the Royal.
-穿好外套 -你穿好外套吧
– Wear a jacket. – You wear a jacket.
福尔摩斯
Holmes!
你来得真早
You’re early.
最近流行
Fashionably.
玛丽·莫斯顿小姐
Miss Mary Morsten.
天哪 见到您真荣幸
Oh my goodness. What a pleasure.
站在我的角度 我真是不明白
For the life of me, I don’t know
为什么他拖了那么久你才
why it’s taken him so long
正式安排我们两个见面
to introduce us properly.
是我的荣幸才对
The pleasure is mine.
见到您真激动 福尔摩斯先生
It really is quite a thrill meeting you, Mr. Holmes.
我听说了不少关于您的事迹
I’ve heard so much about you.
我家里有许多侦探小说 柯林斯 坡
I have a pile of detective novels at home… Collins, Poe.
是真的
It’s true.
尽管有时候情节
It can seem a little
有些牵强附会
far-fetched though, at times.
但都是根据微小的细节作出重要的假设
Making these grand assumptions out of tiny details.
那并不完全对 是吗
That’s not quite right is it?
实际上 微小的细节至今为止
In fact, the little details are by far,
依旧是最重要的
the most important.
-拿华生来说吧 -我正有此意
– Take Watson… – I intend to.
你看这根手杖
You see this walking stick,
用稀有的非洲蛇纹木做成
a rare African snake wood.
暗藏匕♥首♥
Hiding a blade
容我继续证实
If I turns out still,
只有少许手杖曾被赠予阿富汗战争的老兵
few were rewarded to the veterans of the Afgan war,
那么我可以推测
So I can assume,
他是个获得过奖章的军人
he’s a decorated soldier.
强壮 勇敢 天生的冒险家
Strong, brave, born to be an adventurer.
而且整洁 和所有其他军人一样
And neat, like all military men.
现在 我检查他的口袋
Now, I check his pockets.
一张拳赛的门票
Ah, a stamp from a boxing match.
现在 我可以肯定
Now, I can affirm
他或许是个赌徒
He’s a bit of a gambler.
如果我是你 我会注意这一点
I’d keep an eye on that dowry, if I were you.
-那些日子已经过去了 -是的 过去了
– Those days are behind me. – Right, behind you.
曾经多次输光了我们的房♥租
It’s cost us the rent, more than once.
尽管我对您尊敬之至 福尔摩斯先生
Well with all due respect, Mr. Holmes,
但您非常了解约翰
you know John very well.
对一个陌生人又会怎样呢
What about a complete stranger?
从我身上你能看出什么
What can you tell about me?
-你 -我觉得那不太
– You? – I don’t think that’s…
-我不知道这是否合适 -晚餐时不合适
– I don’t know if that’s… – Not at dinner.
-可能其他什么时间 -我坚持如此
– Perhaps another time. – I insist.
你坚持如此
You insist?
我们曾经讨论过这事
You remember that we discussed this.
这位小姐坚持如此
The lady insists
-你是位家庭教师 -很好
– You’re a governess. – Well done.
是的 可以了 是不是可以 服务员
Yes, well done. Shall we… waiter!
你的学生 是个八岁的男孩
Your student… it’s a boy of eight.
查理 实际上是七岁
Charlie is seven, actually.
那么七岁的孩子里他算高的
So he’s tall for his age.
他今天把墨水甩到了你身上
He flicked you with ink today.
我脸上有墨水吗
Is there ink on my face?
你脸上什么都没有
There is nothing wrong with your face.
实际上 你耳朵上有两滴
There are two drops on your ear in fact.
印度蓝几乎不可能洗掉
India blue is near impossible to wash off.
不管怎样 那孩子相当急躁
Anyway, rather impetuous of that boy,
但你却经验丰富 应对自如
but you’re too experienced to react rashly,
这也就是为什么
which is why
你的雇主夫人借给了你这条项链
the lady for whom you work lent you that necklace.
珍珠 钻石 无暇的红宝石
Pearls, diamonds, flawless rubies.
家庭教师不可能拥有这样的宝石
Hardly the gems of a governess .
然而 那些你没佩戴的珠宝
However, the jewels you are not wearing,
告诉了我们更多的信息
tell us rather more.
-福尔摩斯 -你曾经订过婚
– Holmes! – You were engaged.
戒指没有了 但较浅的肤色说明
The ring has gone, but the lighter skin suggests
你曾在国外度过一段骄傲的时光
That you spent some time abroard where you were proudly
直到你发现和他在一起
that is until you were informed that it’s true
已经没有任何价值
and rather more than its worth, which pointing
于是你毁婚回到了英格兰
you broke of the engagement and returned to, England
为寻找更好前途
for better prospects.
也许是寻找一位医生
A doctor perhaps?
你几乎猜中了一切 福尔摩斯先生
You’re right on all accounts Mr. Holmes,
除了一件事
Apart from one.
我没有离开他
I didn’t leave him.
他死了
He died.
做得好 老朋友
Well done, old boy.
站起来继续打
Get up and fight!
快点
Come on!
快点
Come on!
就这样吧 大个子 结束了
That’s it. Big man. We’re done.
你赢了 恭喜你
You won. Congratulations.
嘿 我们还没打完
Oy, we ain’t done yet.
不应感情用事
This must not register on an emotional level.
首先 转移目标注意力
First, distract target.
阻挡他盲目的猛击
Then block his blind jab.
回击他的左颊
Counter with cross to the left cheek.
双风灌耳
Discombobulate.
使之晕眩 他将试图狠击
Dazed, he’ll attempt a wild hit maker.
采取手肘阻挡
Employ the elbow block.
击中身体
And body shot.
防御左侧进攻
Block next left.
击打右下颚
Weaken right jaw.
面部骨折
Now fracture.
猛打右侧肋骨
Break right ribs.
腹腔神经丛受伤
Traumamatize, solar plexus.
使下巴彻底脱臼
Dislocate jaw entirely.
踢向横膈膜
Kick in the diaphragm.
总结 耳鸣
In summary: ear’s ringing
下颚骨折 肋骨三根粉碎四根骨折
Jaw fractured, three ribs cracked four broken,
横膈膜大出血
Diaphragm haemorrhaging.
身体康复 六周
Physical recovery: 6 weeks.
心理康复 六个月
For psychological recovery: 6 months.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!