Limehouse chemical works.
可能是河边的那个工厂
Probably be a factory by the river.
你说什么
What’s that?
别在意
Never mind.
你知道我的橄榄球在哪吗
You don’t know where my rugby ball went do you?
不知道 没看见过
No, not a clue.
昆赛特屠宰场
Queensithe slaughterhouse
奈恩埃姆斯
Nine Elms.
河边的工厂
A factory by the river.
干的好 华生
Well done, Watson.
这些线索会引领我们找到布莱克伍德
That should lead us right to Blackwood.
不管是死是活
Dead or alive.
不是我们
Not us.
是你
You.
好吧
Yes…
只是个比喻 老伙计
Just a figure of speech, old boy.
他故意把这个留下的
He’s left it there on purpose.
再加点碳 医生
More coal doctor.
干得好
That’s a good one.
见到你们努力工作真好
Glad to see you two are working hard then.
不要游手好闲
And I thought you were trying to be discrete.
在海军里你一天都干不下去
You would not last one day in the navy.
福尔摩斯 你确定没有
Holmes, are you sure that there is no
比这个好点的船了吗
alternative means of water transportaion, than that.
我保证没人比他更了解伦敦的运河了
I guarantee you nobody knows London’s waterways better.
唐勒其实就是条鱼
Tanners practically a fish himself.
至少他喝酒喝的像条鱼
At least he certainly drinks like one.
你终于找回幽默感了 医生
Oh you’ve found your sense of humour, doctor.
只有这一次而已
If only just a sense.
还是我来吧 很需要技术的
I better take over. A bit tricky down here.
来吧
Come on…
-看起来很熟悉吧 -是啊
– Look familiar? – Yep.
少了个红发矮人
All that’s missing is a ginger midget.
他们把什么东西从这清理走了
They cleared something away from here.
不久以前
Not minutes ago.
比如什么
Like what?
我不确定 什么机械装置
I’m not sure. Something mechanical.
福尔摩斯 看这个
Holmes, look at this.
18 章和节
18 – chapter and verse.
“启示录”第一章第八节 我曾死过
Revelations. 1:18. “I am he that liveth
-现在又活了 -直活到永永远远
– and was dead.” – And, behold, I am alive for evermore.
我警告过你 福尔摩斯
I warned you, Holmes to accept
接受吧 这不是你能控制的
That this was beyond your control.
这已经超出了你的推理可以解释的范围
Beyond what your rational mind could comprehend
这是什么 你的来世
What if this, is the after life that you’re having.
我要你来见证
I want you to bear witness.
明天正午 你所熟知的世界将会终结
Tomorrow, at midday, the world as you know it, will end.
让我看到你的话
Show me your face and
你的世界就终结了
it will be the end of your world right now.
节省子弹 华生
Save the bullets, Watson.
这是送你的礼物
A gift for you.
谁说要节省子弹来着
What was that about saving bullets?
她跟着你来到这里 福尔摩斯
She followed you here, Holmes.
你背后有只待宰的羔羊
You reared your lamb to slaughter.
福尔摩斯
Holmes!
这是个设计好的圈套
This game was designed to hurt.
华生
Watson!
这里太热了 华生
It’s warm in here, Watson!
能坚持住吗 亲爱的
In over your head yet, darling?
-坚持住 -我不行了
– Hold on there! – I can’t.
我来背你
Let me take your weight.
抓住腿 老伙计
Hold the leg up, old boy.
这些镣铐总给我惹麻烦
These jamming locks always give me trouble.
糟糕 是锯
To bad a saw.
没关系 我们还有时间
No matter. We have plenty of time.
福尔摩斯
Holmes…
-没用的 -保持冷静
– It’s not working. – Keep calm.
福尔摩斯 快点
Holmes! Hurry up.
别激动
You’re not getting excited…
关掉那个阀门
Turn of that valve.
我们一起跳下去 三
And we bounce in… three

…two,

…one.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我去追布莱克伍德
I’m gonna get after, Blackwood.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们应该去帮帮医生
We should go help the doctor.
福尔摩斯
Holmes!
科沃德公爵正在通缉你
Lord. Coward has issued a warrant for your arrest.
华生还活着 快走 先生 快走
Watson’s alive. Just get out of here, sir. Go.
火车会准时出发吗
Will the train be departing on time?
火车晚点了 夫人
The train’s been delayed, madam.
不过不会很久
Shouldn’t be long now though.
列车在接到我的命令后就会发车
The train will depart when I tell it too.
你也要得到我的同意 才可以退出
And you will leave my employment, when I allow you too.
我完成了合约条款
I fulfilled my contract.
我找到了里尔登
I found Reardon.
他在伦敦警♥察♥厅的太平间
He’s in scotland yard’s mortuary.
我已经完成了任务
So that’s me finished.
你的工作是勾引福尔摩斯
Your job was to munipulate, Holmes’ feelings for you.
而不是屈从
Not succumb to them.
你什么都没有完成
You have fulfilled nothing.
我要得到里尔登为布莱克伍德做的东西
I want what, Reardon was making for Blackwood.
完成你的工作
Finish the job,
不然下一个死的就是夏洛克·福尔摩斯
or the next dead body will be of Sherlock Holmes.
外科医生很快就到
The surgeon should be along shortly.
他可以好好休息了
He should be able to rest now.
等一等
Excuse me.
你能做的只有这些了吗
Is that the best you can do?
目前是
Yes for now.
我要去看看其他病人了
I must attend to my other patients.
医生
Doctor…
医生
Doctor!
拜托
Please!
我知道你和我一样关心他
I know that you care for him as much as I do.
这不是你的责任 是他自己选择的
This is not your responsibility, it was his choice.
他肯定会说 他愿意为你负伤
He’d say it was worth the wounds.
解决掉这些
Solve this.
不管付出什么代价
Whatever it takes.
先生 是布莱克伍德公爵
It’s Lord Blackwood, sir.
我一直都很明白
I’ve never been in over my head.
虽然与我无关
It’s nothing to do with me,
但我建议你不要接这个案子
but I’d advise you to leave the case alone.
你不会是认真的吧 福尔摩斯
You’re not taking this seriously are you, Holmes?
你根本无法控制 你必须接受这点
You must accept that this is beyond your control
明天正午 世界就会终结
Tomorrow at mid-day, the world will end.
福尔摩斯
Holmes.
我们的命运是连在一起的
You and I are bound together on a
我们注定要一起颠覆世界
journey that will twist the very fabric of nature.
坚定你的信念 福尔摩斯
Steel your mind, Holmes.
他将拥有
He’s going to raise a force
足以改变世界的力量
that will alter the very course of the world.
他的力量日渐壮大
His power grows daily.
这是他力量的源泉
This is the source of his power.
我需要你
I need you.
秘密就在这本书中
The secret lies in the book of spells.
还有3个人会死
Three more will die…
而且你无法拯救他们
And there’s nothing you can do to save them.
我们知道你不相信魔法
We know you don’t believe in magic.
里尔登曾为布莱克伍德工作
Reardon was working with Blackwood.
唯一丢失的是 他的戒指

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!