今晚留在这里吧
And you should stay over tonight.
别碰我
Don’t touch me.
这屋子里有数不清的女人和你睡觉
Because this house has more poontang than you could ever fuck.
哥们 我只是来找夏莫斯
Yeah, dude, I’m just here to find shamus.
-他不是在医院吗 -他在这里
– I thought he was in the hospital. – no, he’s here.
-他说让我在这等他 -好吧 怎么了
– he told me to meet him here. – all right, what was it?
-他中暑了 -是啊
– it’s heatstroke. – yeah.
有一次我也中暑了
Yeah, I snorted too much heatstroke once myself.
你有没有读过我的星际宝贝剧本
Hey, did you read my asteroid movie?
夏莫斯会毁了它的
Shamus would crush that.
今年要拍灾难影片恐怕不受欢迎
Yeah, I’m not so sure about disaster pictures this year.
不是灾难影片 是讲小行星的
It’s not a disaster picture. it’s an asteroid movie.
他妈的陨石在空间中穿梭
You know, fucking space rocks ripping through fucking space.
人们会成群结队来看的
You know, people lined up nuts to butts to see that.
赶紧签下这个破合约
Yeah, bring an offer with some stink on it,
这次你要是抓不住机会
’cause if you don’t get on the train right now,
-他的希望就不大了 -知道了
– he’s going to be 20 against 20. – I know.
你带我穿过这房♥子了
You took me all the way through the house.
-夏莫斯到底在哪 -不知道
– where the fuck is shamus? – I don’t know.
我一天都很亢奋
I’ve been on ecstasy all day.
-你知道夏莫斯在哪 -知道
– do you know where shamus is? – jesus knows.
-来跟我走 -走吧
– yeah, come on, follow me. – come on, let’s go.
妈的米驰一个月付20万美元
Mitch is fucking paying $200,000 a month…
你好吗
How are you doing?
这地方根本没景色
And where’s the landscaping at, man?
没有除草器
I mean, where’s the weed-eater at?
没有展现业主的自信
Where’s the pride of ownership?
夏莫斯在这多久了
How long has shamus been here?
很难说 也许两天
It’s hard to say. two days maybe.
-天啊 -没错
– jesus christ. – yeah.
-是他吗 -夏莫斯
– is that him? – shamus.
是夏莫斯吗
Is that shamus?
-我♥操♥ -振作起来
– holy shit. – hey, snap out of it.
-你好啊 -你♥他♥妈♥去哪了
– dude, hello. – where the fuck have you been?
小傻瓜 我来叫你回家
I fucking called your home, you little prick.
-走吧 -等等 别碰那个鼓
– come on. – wait, don’t touch that drum.
过来啊
Come on.
我♥操♥
Fucking hell.
你♥他♥妈♥刚出院 这算什么
You just got out of the fucking hospital. what the fuck?
这算什么 就这样呗
What the fuck? this is what the fuck.
这他妈是我想做的
This isn’t what I fucking thought it was going to be like.
什么 你就想敲这破鼓
What? wasted out of your mind in a drum circle?

Fuck.
你♥他♥妈♥知道别人在网上怎么说我吗
Do you know what they’re fucking saying about me on the net?
-怎么说 -说我有个大鸡♥巴♥
– what? – they’re fucking saying I’ve got a big cock.
那很好啊
That’s awesome.
操 我他妈想正经起来
Fuck… I want to be fucking taken seriously.
你♥他♥妈♥要是总因为中暑住院
Well, you’re not going to be fucking taken seriously
没人他妈的会重视你
If you keep getting hospitalized for heatstroke.
你那方面的确很厉害
Listen, you got a fucking couple of coke cans hanging.
承认这些吧
You’re a goddamn tripod. embrace that shit.
-我不过是想拍电影 -有个电影可以让你拍
– I just want to make films, you know. – I got a film for you.
主角是你 非常伟岸
It’s you, and you have a massive cock
在一颗小行星上冲向
On a massive asteroid hurtling toward…
真♥他♥妈♥不错啊
Fucking good films, you know?
会是部好电影的
It’s going to be good.
-操 -我们得走了
– shit. – we got to get you out of here.
说过了 别他妈碰那个鼓
I said don’t fucking touch the drum!
别碰那鼓
Don’t touch the drum. come on.

Fucking hell.
夏莫斯 离开那女孩子 我们要走了
Shamus, lose the girl. we’re going.
等等 派崔克
Wait, patrick!
-我不知道你来了 -我不是来这里玩
– I didn’t know you came here. – I don’t.
我也不是
Me neither.
我有一个非洲鼓乐圈的剧本
Listen, I got this drum circle script.
类似《伟大的星期三》
It’s kind of like big wednesday
或者《牛仔裤的夏天》那样的电影
Meets sisterhood of the traveling pants.
-听起来不错 -的确不错
– that sounds amazing. – it’s amazing.
-送到我办公室吧 -好的
– send it to my office. – yeah, okay.
抱歉
Hey, sorry.
-你是派崔克·席尔吗 -是我
– you’re patrick silver, right? – I am.
我是一个作家
I’m a writer.
-真的 -是的
– really? – yeah.
我有个我去年写的剧本
I have a script I wrote last year.
喜剧还是悲剧?
Comedy or drama?
这很难讲
You know, it’s hard to say.
我觉得生活不只有两面
I feel like life isn’t really one or the other.
对 对 对 发到我办公室吧
Right, right, right. send it to my office.
-好 谢谢 -也谢谢你
– cool. thank you. – thank you.
再见
Bye now.
-这是烟吗 -不是
– you sure this is a cig? – no.
我昨晚做了个梦
I had a dream last night.
我在大海中的一条船上
I was in the ocean on a boat.
应该是一艘救生艇
I think it was a coast guard boat,
我好像穿着制♥服♥
And I think I was in a uniform.
我们乘风破浪
And so, we were crashing through the waves
当时海上狂风暴雨…
And there was a storm and raining and everything…
我们在寻找什么人
We were searching for someone.
那人需要援救
Someone had to be rescued.
当我们终于找到他时
And when we finally found him…
那人却是我自己
…it was me.
我是那个快淹死的人
I was the one drowning.
但在船上的也是我
But I was also on the boat.
也许我是患上”同情心疲乏症候群”了
Maybe I’m suffering from compassion fatigue syndrome.
那是他妈什么病?
And just what the fuck is that?
是当你很压抑的时候
When you’re overwhelmed.
对 当你被某种情绪
Yeah, it’s when you’re overwhelmed
所压倒的时候
By a feeling.
压的透不过气来 是不是…
Drowning in a feeling. does that…
孩子 你不能再这样折磨自己了
Look, kid, you can’t beat the shit out of yourself
因为她…
Because she…
打扰一下 卡特医生 预约两点的病人来了
Excuse me, dr. carter. your 2:00 is here.
谢谢 他马上出去
Thank you. be right there.
我别无选择吗
That’s all I get?
不 绝对不行
No, absolutely not.
这事没商量
It is out of the question.
你当然可以 看看档案再说
Of course you can. read the file.
不行 爸 她还是个孩子啊
No, dad, look. she’s a kid, all right?
她说不定有真正的心理问题
She’s probably got real problems, real stuff.
黑人的问题 我对这一无所知啊
Ghetto stuff. what do I know about that?
我现在的病人都对付不过来…爸
I can barely handle the patients that I already… dad.
那是根欧洲产的香烟
That’s a european cigarette.
把它放下
Just put it down, now.
人们付钱来跟你说他们的毛病?
So people pay you to tell you their problems?
付多少钱?
How much?
通常…不
Well, normally… oh, no.
你和我 这是..这是pro bono
You and i, this… this is pro bono.
-意思是… -不用解释 我知道是啥意思
– it means that… – no, I know what it means.
你应该问我学校要钱才对
You should bill my school.
他们把你送到这儿来
You know, just because they sent you here,
不是说你疯了什么的
Doesn’t mean they think you’re crazy or anything.
他们只是想给你找个人倾诉一下
They just thought it might be good for you
对你有好处
To have someone to talk to.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我又不是傻子
I’ve seen ordinary people.
你想说说你的手是怎么回事吗
So, you want to tell me what happened to your hand?
档案里有
It’s in the file.
我想听你自己说
I’d rather hear it from you.
我把女厕所的镜子打碎了
I punched out a mirror in the girls’ bathroom.
怎么回事?
What happened?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!