– you what? – I had sex with Keira.
我们做过了
We fucked.
就是说 如果你想冲我来一记拳头
So, if you need to come at me, if you want to take a swing,
不管你用什么方法只要你觉得舒服
Whatever you gotta do to make this right between us,
我都完全理解
I completely understand.
我并没有做什么星际宝贝电影
I’m not fucking doing the asteroid movie.
你一夜都没有合眼吗
Have you been up all night?
是的
Yes.
大功告成了
It’s done.
我的上帝啊
Oh, my god.
派崔克 看看这个
Patrick? read this.
好的 好的 我会的
Yeah, yeah, I’m on it.
不 我是说好好看看
No, I really want you to read this.
得了黛西 有话直说好了
Come on, Daisy, just give me the gist.
你上一次看整部的剧本是什么时候
When’s the last time you actually read a whole script?
看剧本 我根本不用看剧本 黛西
Read? I don’t need to read, Daisy.
我有一颗智慧的大脑
I have an agile mind.
你到底喜不喜欢电影
Do you even like movies?
那你上次看完整场电影是在什么时候
When’s the last time you actually sat through a whole movie?
1997年的《泰坦尼克号♥》 很久了
1997, titanic. way too long.
警报响起 船开始下沉
Spoiler alert… the boat sinks.
派崔克 我从来没有要求你做过什么
Patrick, I have never asked you for anything,
现在 我想要你做点事情
And now I’m asking you to do something.
好好看看这个剧本 好吗
Just fucking read it, okay?
好的
Okay.
今天是我们最后一次会面 懂吗
Today’s gonna be our last session, all right?
我只是想让你知道这点
I just need you to know that.
-为什么 -和你没有关系
– why? – it’s not about you.
懂吧 是我自己的事
All right? it’s me.
是不是因为你在电视上发了疯
Is it because you went crazy on tv?
我会给你介绍一个同事
Look, I’m gonna give you the name of a colleague.
他非常非常的棒
He’s very, very good.
他可以 那是什么
He’s gonna… what’s that?
我想让你看看这个
I want you to read it.
这不是写给我的
It’s not addressed to me.
如果里面说了原因的话 我希望你能告诉我
If it says anything about why it happened, I want you to tell me.
这不会是和我想的一样吧
Is this what I think it is?
有说过是为什么吗
Does it say why?
你告诉他们下次最好是能开诚布公
You tell them the next communication from them
实际一点 否则就一拍两散
Better be an offer on the table, or this is over.
是的
Yes.
不 这话我听得多了 我不吃这套
No. I’ve heard it so much. I’m done.
我不吃这套 你明白吗 我不吃这套
I’m done with them. do you understand? I’m done.
你好吗
How you doing?
我在电视上看到你了 真够蠢的
I saw you on tv. that was dope.
我要两袋”潮湿”
Two sacks of dankness, please.
好的
All right, word.
等等 等等 那是什么
Wait, wait, wait. what’s that?
-哪个 这个吗 -是的
– what’s what? this? – yeah.
-你不会想知道 -为什么 到底是什么
– you don’t want that. – why not? what is it?
因为这个那种”紧急时打破玻璃”的玩意
Because that’s some break-the-glass- in-case-of-emergency type shit.
-而我也不 -听起来不错
– and I don’t… – that sounds perfect.
-我可不 -对 我要了
– I don’t… – yeah, I want this.
75.

Hey.
有事吗
What’s up?
杰玛
Jemma.
请等一下
Please wait.
-我是想告诉你的 -告诉我什么
– I was going to tell you. – tell me what?
你和我闲逛是为了搞研究
That you were hanging out with me for research?
我是你的朋友 你不觉得吗
I am your friend. can’t you tell that?
我是说 这是明摆着的
I mean, it’s all in there.
那只是字面意思
They’re just words.
没有任何意义
They don’t mean anything.
里面也说到你了
You’re in it, too.
我真是搞不明白
I didn’t know anything about this.
他肯定是读了你的
He must have read your…
我信任过你
I trusted you.
你怎么敢这样
How fucking dare you?
你偷的是我的病人的资料 你这个棒槌
That was my patient’s file you fucking stole, you dick.
-等等 听我说 -你是怎么了
– no, listen. – what the fuck is the matter with you?
听我说 听着 你也看了那剧本吗
Listen to me. listen. did you read it?
我看了没有 这是什么 是研讨报告吗
Did I read it? what is this, a fucking workshop?
如果你看了 你就会明白我
If you read it, you might understand what l…
去死吧你 你这个
Damn you, son of a…
上帝啊
Jesus…
你没事吧
You all right, J?
-没事 -上帝
– no. – jesus.
-振作点 老兄 我扶你 -上帝啊
– come on, man, I got you. – fucking christ.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck!
被Pablo Escobar揍了 天哪
Punched by Pablo Escobar. jesus christ.
你拍马屁真会赶时候 你这个烂货
Hope you have a nice career, you cunt.
给我滚远点 混球
Get the fuck out of here, asshole.
不 不 不 别这么说
No, no, no. don’t say that.
-那家伙是谁 -他是我教会的兄弟
– who was that guy? – he’s my godbrother.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck.
Jesus
Jesus?
嘿 老兄 真♥他♥妈♥的
Hey, man. fuck.
越南的圣诞
Fucking christmas in vietnam.
-什么 -我们抽的烟的名字
– what? – that’s what we smoked.
我也抽了
I smoked them, too.
里面多加了迷魂水
They were fucking laced in embalming fluid.
老兄 我
Man, I’m…
对不起 我
I’m sorry. I didn’t…
我不知道
I didn’t know.

Wow.
你会生我的气吗
Are you mad at me?
不会
No.
那我对此表示感激
I appreciate that.
别放在心上
Yeah, no worries.
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
是我发现了你
I found you.
我跟着救护车上来的
I rode in the ambulance.
我觉得他们认为我在吸毒
I think they have me on a lot of drugs.
你只是在服用止痛药
You’re on some painkillers.
你备受煎熬
You fell pretty hard.
我备受煎熬
I fell?
我不记得了
I don’t remember.
你体内还有很多毒素
You also have a lot of toxins in your system.
对 迷魂水
Yeah, embalming fluid.
都是我的错 我很抱歉
That was my bad. I’m sorry about that.
不过你做的很不错
I love your work, though.
奥古斯特在哪
Where’s August?
Caroline把它留给了我
Caroline gave him to me.
幸福
Happiness.
幸福是一种感觉
“happiness” is a word for a feeling.
一种当下很难理解的感觉
Feelings are rarely understood in the moment.
他们很快就会被遗忘
They are quickly forgotten
而且经常会记不住
And almost always mis-remembered.
亲爱的亨利
“dear Henry…”
你做我的助理
You’ve been my assistant now
到现在应该有一年了吧
For, what, a little over a year?
不 实际上是两年了
No, two years, actually.
上个月刚满两年
Last month was our anniversary.
你觉得我怎么样
What do you think of me?
我是说真的 你怎么看我
I mean really. what do you think of me?
我认为 我觉你你春风得意
I think… I think you have your moments.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Yeah.
好 因为你被开除了
Good. ’cause you’re fucking fired.
什么
What?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!