And you? Can’t complain.
你呢 还不错
So what’s our next move? You tell me.
我们下一步怎么做 听你的
We gotta get off this rock, chuck. Get back to the mainland.
我们得离开这 查克 回陆上
Whatever the hell’s going on here, it’s bad.
不管这发生了什么 都不妙
Don’t worry, partner, they’re not gonna catch us.
别担心 搭档 他们抓不到我们
That’s right. We’re too smart for them.
没错 他们斗不过我们的
Yeah, we are, aren’t we?
是啊 不是吗
You know, this place makes me wonder…
在这地方我一直在想
Yeah, what’s that, boss?
想什么 头儿
Which would be worse,
哪样更糟
to live as a monster or to die as a good man?
像禽兽般混沌地活着 或是清醒地死去
Teddy?
泰迪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!