雷切尔·瑟兰多不像是在毫无帮助的
out of a locked cell, barefoot,
情况下赤脚溜出紧锁的病房♥
without any help.
我也需要线索和配合
I think she had a lot of help.
一定有人在暗中帮忙
Maybe Cawley’s sitting up in his mansion right now
科利这时可能正坐在他房♥间里
rethinking his whole attitude.
反思自己的态度
Maybe, in the morning, we’ll be…
或许明天早上…
You’re bluffing?
你刚才是吓唬他吗
I didn’t say that.
我可没这么说
I found a whole stack of these, Teddy.
我发现了一整箱酒 泰迪
Jesus, are you ever sober anymore?
天啊 你还能清醒过来吗
I killed a lot of people in the war.
打仗时我杀了很多人
Is that why you drink?
这就是你喝酒的理由吗
Are you real?
你是真实的吗
No.

She’s still here.
她还在这
Who?

Rachel?
雷切尔吗
She never left.
她从未离去
Remember when we stayed in the cabin in the summer, Teddy?
还记得咱们在湖边木屋的那个夏天吗 泰迪
We were so happy.
那时多么幸福
She’s here.
她在这
You can’t leave.
你不能离开
I’m not gonna leave.
我不会离开
I love you so much.
我如此爱你
I’m just bones in a box, Teddy.
我只是一堆裹着皮囊的腐骨 泰迪
No.
不是
I am.
我是
You have to wake up.
你得醒过来
I won’t go.
我不走
You’re here.
你在这
I’m not. You have to face that.
我不在 你得面对这一切
But she is.
但是她在
So is he.
还有他
Who?

Laeddis.
雷狄丝
I have to go. No.
我得走了 别
No, please. Please. I need to hold on to you.
求你 别走 我需要你
Just a little bit longer, please. Oh, god, Teddy.
再多留一会 泰迪
You have to let me go.
你得让我走
I can’t.
我做不到
Ain’t gonna be no ferry in this shit.
这鬼天气肯定没有渡船了
Doctor!
医生
Doctor, doctor.
医生 医生
We need to interview the patients who
我们要和那晚与雷切尔一起
were in rachel’s group therapy session.
接受小组治疗的病人们谈谈
I thought your investigation was finished.
我以为你的调查已经结束了
Well, it’s not like we could take the ferry.
渡船不开了
Now, was Rachel receiving any other treatments for her illnesses?
雷切尔有在接受其他治疗吗
Do you know the state of the mental
你了解精神健康领域的
health field these days, gentlemen?
最新动向吗 先生
No, not a clue, doctor.
不 请你指点 医生
War.
战争
The old school believes in surgical intervention.
旧理论坚持外科手术治疗
Psychosurgery.
精神外科
Procedures like the transorbital lobotomy.
比如经眼框额叶切除术
Some say the patients become reasonable, docile.
有些人说病人术后恢复了理智
Others say they become zombies.
有些人说他们变成了丧尸
And the new school? Psychopharmacology.
那新理论呢 精神药理学
A new drug has just been approved called thorazine,
政♥府♥刚刚批准可以使用一种新药物
Which relaxes psychotic patients,
能使精神病人神经放松
you could say tames them.
某些程度可以说是驯化他们
And which school are you, doctor?
你支持哪一派 医生
Me? I have this radical idea that if
我吗 我一直坚信
you treat a patient with respect,
只要你尊重病人
listen to him, try and understand,
善于倾听他们的心声 尝试去理解他们
you just might reach him.
你就能走近他们
Come on, Marge. It’s okay.
放松 玛吉 没事的
These patients, huh? Even these.
这些病人吗 没错
What should be a last resort is becoming a first response.
现在的方法总是本末倒置
Give them a pill, put them in a corner,
就给他喂片药 然后把他锁在角落
it all goes away.
置之不理
Rachel Solando was on a combination of drugs
之前对雷切尔·瑟兰多进行综合治疗
meant to keep her from becoming violent,
是防止她再次发疯
but it was only intermittently effective.
不过效果总是断断续续的
The greatest obstacle to her recovery
她恢复的最大障碍在于
was her refusal to face what she had done.
她拒绝面对以前她做过的事
was.”
之前”
Is there a reason you keep referring to
为什么你提到你的病人时
your patient in the past tense, doctor?
用过去时呢 医生
Look outside, marshal. Why do you think?
看看窗外 警官 你认为她还能活下来吗
Next up is Peter Breene.
下一个是彼得·布林
Assaulted his father’s nurse with broken glass.
打碎玻璃袭击他父亲的护士
Nurse survived, but her face is permanently disfigured.
护士性命是保住了 但脸被毁容了
I can’t wait.
我等不及要看看了
She’d smile at me. She was so sweet,
她冲我笑 她长得很清秀甜美
but you could see it in her eyes.
但是你能从她眼神看出
She liked to be naked, to suck cock.
她喜欢脱♥光♥了 给你口♥交♥
Okay, Mr. Breene.
请继续 布林先生
And then she asked me if she can have a glass of water?
她问我是否可以给她一杯水喝
Alone, in the kitchen, like that’s no big deal?
就我们俩在厨房♥里 好像很随便似的
Well, why was that a big deal? It was obvious.
怎么随便了 很显然
She wanted me to pull out my thing so that she could laugh at it.
她想看我掏出老二 然后嘲笑我
Mr. Breene.
布林先生
We need to ask you some questions, okay?
我们需要问你几个问题
When I cut her, she screamed.
我割到她的时候 她尖叫起来
But she scared me.
可是 吓了我一跳
What did she expect? Interesting.
她到底想要什么呢 真有趣
But we’re here to talk about Rachel Solando, okay?
我们是来谈有关雷切尔·瑟兰多的
Rachel Solando. Do you…
雷切尔·瑟兰多 你
Do you know that she drowned her own kids?
你知道她溺死了自己的孩子吗
She drowned her kids!
她溺死了自已亲生的孩子
This is… this is a sick fucking
我们就生活在
world we live in, I’ll tell you that.
这样肮脏的世界
But you know what? They should be gassed.
他们都应该被毒死
All of them. The retards, the killers, the niggers.
全都送进去 弱智 杀人犯 黑鬼
You kill your own kid, gas the bitch.
连自己的孩子都杀 毒死那个婊♥子♥
Could you stop that?
请 别划了
That nurse… Please, stop that.
那个护士 请别划了
That nurse, maybe she had kids, huh?
那个护士 或许她有孩子
A husband.
还有丈夫
Just trying to make ends meet,
努力挣钱养家
lead a normal life.
有着正常的生活
It says in your file that
护理你父亲
you tore her face off. Didn’t you?
你却划花了她的脸 是吧
Congratulations.
你真行
No more normal for her, not ever again. No.
她再也不会有正常的生活了 永远不会有
Do you know what she was afraid of?
你知道她害怕什么吗
You.
是你
Could you stop that? Please?
请你别划了 求你了
Stop that!
别划了
Please! Stop!
求你 停下来
Do you know a patient named andrew laeddis? Do you?
你认识一个叫安德鲁·雷狄丝的病人对吗
No! No.
不 不认识
I wanna go back. I wanna go. Peter!
我想回去了 彼得
Come on! I got him. Peter! Peter! Hey, Peter!
走吧 我抓着他呢 彼得
Go back.
回去
I wanna go back. Come on, peter.
我要回去 走吧 彼得
I don’t wanna see him. Easy now.
我不要看到他 放轻松
I don’t wanna see him anymore. It’s okay. It’s all right.
我再也不想见到他 没事了
Oh, I’ll never get out of here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!