This is ridiculous. What are they doing here?
这真荒谬 你们跑来干什么
We’re doing our goddamn job.
我们在做这该死的工作
Didn’t Mcpherson tell you the good news?
麦克菲尔森没把好消息告诉你们吗
No. What’s the good news, doctor?
没有 什么好消息 医生
Rachel’s been found.
雷切尔已经找到了
She’s here.
她就在这里
Safe and sound.
安然无恙
There’s not a mark on her.
她身上没有伤痕
Who are these men?
这些人是谁
Why are they in my house?
他们怎么在我家
Police officers, Rachel. They have a few questions.
是警♥察♥ 雷切尔 他们有几个问题想问你
Ma’am.
夫人
There has been a sighting of a known
有人看见一个
communist subversive in this area,
共♥产♥党危险分子
passing out literature.
在这一带派发传♥单♥
Here?
在这里吗
In this neighborhood?
就在这附近吗
Yes, I’m afraid so.
是的 恐怕是这样
Now if you could tell us
要是你能告诉我们
what you did yesterday, where you were,
你昨天做了什么 去了哪里
It would really help us narrow down our search.
将会对我们缩小搜查范围很有帮助
Yes…
好的
Well, I…

I made breakfast for jim and the children,
我给吉姆和孩子们做了早餐
and then I
然后我
Packed jim’s lunch and he left.
帮吉姆打包好午餐 然后他就走了
Then I sent the children off to school.
然后我送孩子们去上学
And then
然后
I decided to take a long swim in the lake.
我打算在湖里好好游一会儿泳
I see.
我知道了
And after that?
在这之后呢
After that,
在这之后
I thought of you.
我想起了你
I’m sorry, ma’am,
我…对不起 夫人
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我不明白你在说什么
Don’t you know how lonely I’ve been, Jim?
你知道我一直以来多么孤独吗 吉姆
You’re gone.
你走了
You’re dead.
你死了
I cry every night.
每晚我都在哭泣
How am I supposed to survive?
我该怎么活下去啊
God.
天啊
Rachel, it’ll be all right.
雷切尔 会好的
I’m so sorry, but every…
我很难过 可是
everything’s gonna be all right. Okay?
一切都会好起来的 好吗
I buried you.
我把你埋了
I buried an empty casket.
我只埋了口空棺材
Your body rained down,
你身上的肉一块块掉下来
Lumps of flesh splashing into the sea, eaten by sharks.
掉进海里被鲨鱼吃掉了
My Jim’s dead, so who the fuck are you?
我的吉姆已经死了 你到底是谁
Who the fuck are you?
你到底是谁
Who are you?
你是谁
Who are you? It’s okay. Rachel. Rachel, it’s all right.
是谁 别这样 雷切尔
Let me go! No!
放开我 放开
I’m sorry about that. I didn’t want to interrupt.
很抱歉 我无意打断你们
I thought she might tell you something, but…
我以为她会告诉你点什么 可是
We found her down by the lighthouse,
我们在灯塔下发现她的
skipping stones.
她在那里打水漂
We’ve no idea how she got out, but…
我们不知道她怎么跑去那里的
I’m gonna have to ask you to go down into the basement.
我想让你们俩到地下室去
There’s food, water and cots.
那里有食品和水 还有床
It’s the safest place to be when the hurricane hits.
飓风来袭时 那里是最安全的地方了
Are you all right? You look pale.
你没事吧 你看上去脸色苍白
I’m fine. It’s just…
我没事 只不过
Boss, are you okay?
头儿 你还好吗
It’s just so goddamn bright, isn’t it?
真♥他♥妈♥刺眼 不是吗
Photosensitivity, headaches sometimes.
怕光 有时头疼
Marshal, are you having a migraine?
警官 你是不是有偏头痛
I’ll be all right.
我一会就没事了
What’s wrong with him?
他怎么了
Take these, marshal. Couple of hours,
把这些吃了 警官
you’ll be as clear as a bell.
过几个钟头你就能精神抖擞了
What’s wrong with him? He’s having a migraine.
他怎么了 他是犯偏头痛了
Imagine someone sawed open your head, filled it with razors,
那种痛就像是有人锯开你的脑袋
And shook it as hard as they could.
往里面塞满刀片 然后拼命摇晃
Take the pills, marshal.
把这些药吃了 警官
I don’t… I don’t want the pills. It’ll stop the pain.
我不要吃药 这药可以止痛 吃了吧
Marshal, take the pills.
把这些药吃了 警官
He’s going to need to lie down.
他可能需要躺下
Oh, my god!
天哪
Michael, there’s broken glass all over the floor.
迈克尔 地上全是碎玻璃
Make sure all the meds are locked up. Watch your back.
记得把药都锁上 小心后面
B栋是不是都一切正常Make sure everything’s okay in ward B.
去看看
Go down to the infirmary and see if there’s any more…
去药房♥看看是不是还有…
All right, doctor.
好的 医生
Give him a bed. This one here.
给他找张床 就这里
Careful. All right.
小心 好的
Could be worse right now.
也许头疼还会恶化
Who is that?
那是谁
Him? That’s the warden.
他 那是监狱长
Don’t you worry about him, all right?
别管他了 好吗
Come on. Lay back. Lay back.
来 躺下
He looks like an ex military prick, huh?
看上去像是个当过兵的混♥蛋♥
Well, you know what? I ain’t gonna argue with you on that one.
我可不想和你讨论这种问题
You should have saved me.
你本该救我的
You should have saved all of us.
你本该救我们的
Hey, buddy.
哥们
Laeddis.
雷狄丝
My…
我的
My buddy.
好哥们
No hard feelings, right?
别没觉得不爽吧
No hard feelings.
别不高兴
A little something for later,
这个给你慢慢享用
cause I know how much you need it.
我知道你会需要它’
The clock’s ticking, my friend.
时间正一分一秒过去 朋友
We’re running out of time.
我们快没时间了
Give me a hand here.
过来帮我一把
I could get into trouble.
我会有麻烦的
I’m dead?
我死了吗
I’m so sorry.
我很抱歉
Why didn’t you save me?
你怎么不救我
I tried. I wanted to, but by the
我试过的 我很想救你
time I got there, it was too late.
可当我赶到时 已经太晚了
See?
看到了吗
Aren’t they beautiful?
他们多美
Why are you all wet, baby?
你怎么浑身湿透了 宝贝
Laeddis isn’t dead.
雷狄丝没死
He isn’t gone.
他没有离开
He’s still here.
他还在这里
I know.
我知道
You need to find him, Teddy.
我们得找到他 泰迪
You need to find him and you kill him dead.
你得找到他然后杀了他
It’s okay.
没事的
Security to ward A. Okay. Ward A. I got it.
A栋安全警戒 A栋 明白了
The generator room’s flooded.
发电机房♥进水了
Ward A. Ward A. See what we need in ward B.
A栋 去A栋 看看B栋有什么情况
Let’s go.
快去
You okay, boss?
你怎么样 头儿
This goddamn migraine.
这该死的偏头痛
The backup generator’s failed. The whole place has gone crazy.
备用发电机也坏了 这里全乱套了
What do you want to do?
你有什么打算

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!