只有那些真正愿意花时间的人…
Only somebodywho really takes the time…
真正理解皮诺潜力的人…
to understand pinot’s potential…
才能引导它进入全盛阶段。
can then coax itinto its fullest expression.
然后呢?我是指–
And then? I mean–
哦,它的香味儿,是最持久最辉煌的…
Oh, its flavors, they’re justthe most haunting and brilliant…
最震撼最微妙的…
and thrilling and subtle and…
最古老的,在整个星球上。
ancient on the planet.
我是说,你知道,卡博耐也能很强健很显耀…
No, I mean, you know, cabernetscan be powerful and exalting too…
但它们对我来说太平凡了,因为某种原因,相对而言。
but they seem prosaic to me,for some reason, by comparison.
我不知道,我不知道。
– [ Laughing ]- I don’t know. I don’t know.
你觉得呢?
What about you?
我觉得什么?
What about me?
不知道。你为什么对葡萄酒着迷?
I don’t know.Why are you into wine?
噢,我–我想 我–
Oh, I– I think I–
-我最初对酒着迷是因为我的前夫。-啊。
– I originally got into wine through my ex-husband.- Ah.
你知道,他有一个很大的值得炫耀的酒窖。
You know, he had this bigsort of show-off cellar.
-明白么?-对。
– You know?- Right.
-然后我发现我的味觉非常敏锐。-嗯哼。
– But then I discovered thatI had a really sharp palate.- Mm-hmm.
我喝的越多…
And the more I drank…
我就越喜欢它使我产生的思想。
the more I likedwhat it made me think about.
比方说?
Like what?
比方说我意识到他是一个骗子。
Like what a fraud he was.
喔。
[ Laughs ]Wow.
不,我的意思是,我喜欢去思考酒的生命。
No, I mean, I like to thinkabout the life of wine.
嗯。
Yeah.
它是一种怎样一种有生命的东西。
How it’s a living thing.
我喜欢思考…
I like to think about…
在葡萄成熟的一年里会发生什么…
what was going on the yearthe grapes were growing…
太阳是怎样照耀的…
how the sun was shining…
在下雨的时候。
if it rained.
我喜欢思考…
I like to think about…
那些照顾和采摘葡萄的人们…
all the people who tendedand picked the grapes…
如果是陈年的酒的话,有多少人现在已经不在人世了。
and, if it’s an old wine,how many of them must be dead by now.
我喜欢葡萄酒在不停的进化。
I like how wine continues to evolve.
好比,如果我今天打开一瓶酒的话…
Like,if I opened a bottle of wine today…
它的味道会不同与我在其他日子打开它。
it would taste different than ifI’d opened it on any other day.
因为一瓶酒其实是有生命的…
Because a bottle of wineis actually alive…
而且它不停的进化,不停的得到新的元素。
and it’s constantly evolvingand gaining complexity.
这样,直到它的顶峰…
That is, until it peaks…
就像你那瓶61年的酒。
like your ’61 .
然后它开始了平稳的…
And then it begins its steady
不可避免的衰退。
inevitable decline.
嗯。
Hmm.
它的口味变的真♥他♥妈♥的好。
And it tastes so fucking good.
嗯。
Yeah.
不过你知道,我–我,呃–
But you know, I– I, uh–
我还喜欢皮诺以外的其他葡萄酒。
I like other wines besides pinot too.
我是说,最近我开始非常喜欢雷斯林(Rieslings)。
I mean, latelyI’ve been really into Rieslings.
你喜欢雷斯林?雷斯林?
You like Rieslings? Rieslings?
嗯哼。
Mm-hmm.
这后面有洗手间么?
There’s a bathroom in the back?
-有,穿过厨房♥就是。-我马上回来。
– Yeah. It’s through the kitchen.- I’ll be right back.
上帝,你♥他♥妈♥的衰人。
[ Exhales ]God, you are such a fuckin’ loser.
你真♥他♥妈♥让我恶心。
You make me so fuckin’ sick.
噢,上帝。啊,来吧。
[ Groaning ]Oh, God. Ah, come on.
嗨。
Hi.
-我过来拿点水。-嗯。
– I was just getting some water.- Okay.
-你要水么?-不。
– You want some water?- No.
好了。现在已经很晚了。
Okay. It’s getting kind of late.
我真的得走了。
I should really go.
你知道去“风车”该怎么走吧?两个右转再一个左转。
So you know how to get to the Windmill?Two rights and a left.
-知道了。-好的。
– Got it.- Okay.
我晚上过的很愉快,Miles.真的。
I had a nice time tonight, Miles.I really did.
好。我也是。
Good. So did I.
-那好吧,再会了。-呃–
– Okay. Well, I’ll see you around then.- Um–
你还想看我的小说么?
Did you still want to read my novel?
噢,是的,当然。
Oh, yeah. Of course.
[嘀咕]
[ Groans ]
是的。
Yeah.
-太好了。-等一下。
– Great.-Just a sec.
-给。-噢,喔。
– Here.- Oh, wow.
我希望你喜欢。
Well, I hope you like it.
你什么时候看不下去了就别看了,我不会生气的。
And feel free to stop reading it any time.I will not be offended.
好。
Okay.
-那,晚安,Miles.-晚安。
– Well, good night, Miles.- Good night.
哦,靠。
Oh, fuck.
哦,靠。
[ Groans ]Oh, fuck.
那个妞真♥他♥妈♥的难以置信,伙计。难以置信!
That fucking chick is unbelievable, dude.Unbelievable!
喔!
Whoo! Boy.
哦,她可真下流,Miles.
Ohh, she is nasty, Miles.
下流,下流,下流!
Nasty, nasty, nasty.!
-嗯,我很高兴你终于发泄了。-是啊,哥们。
– Well, I’m glad you got it out of your system.- Yeah, baby.
恭喜你。任务完成了。
Congratulations.Mission accomplished.
哦,嗨,Miles!
Oh, hi, Miles!
嗨!
Hi.
嘿,你不会请了Stephanie和我们一起去吧?
– [ Toilet Flushing ]- Hey, you didn’t invite Stephanieto come with us, did you?
哦,听着,伙计,计划有变了。Stephanie今天不上班,
Oh, listen, man. Change of plans.Stephanie’s off today,
所以,你看,我想和她去爬山。
so, you know,I’m thinkin’ about goin’ on a hike.
我们本来今天要去打高尔夫的。
We were supposed to play golf.
你觉得怎么样?你自己去,伙计。你自己去。事实上,你可以用我的会员卡。
You know what? You go, man.You go. In fact, use my clubs.
会员卡都是全新的。是Christine她爸送给我的礼物。
– They’re brand-new.They were a gift from Christine’s dad.- [ Disgusted Sigh ]
给,我请客。就用这个。
Here, I’ll pay for it. Right there.
等晚一些时候,我们三个可以一起去The Hitching Post。
And then later, the three of us,we can go to The Hitching Post.
我们可以坐在Maya的餐桌那儿。
We could sit at one of Maya’s tables.
她会给我们拿些好酒,知道么?
She’ll bring us some great wine,you know?
然后我们四个可以干点什么。不,我不要。
– Then the four of us will do something.- No. Count me out.
哦,我明白了。
Oh, I see.
昨天晚上不是很顺利,嗯?真是吃惊啊。
Didn’t go so great last night, huh?What a shocker.
你是说喝醉了给Victoria打电♥话♥并没有使你进入状态?
You mean getting drunk and callingVictoria didn’t put you in the mood?
妈的傻瓜。
Dumb fuck.
晚上见,伙计。是的,不过也许你应该先查一下你的短♥信♥。
– Later, man.- Yeah, well, maybe you shouldcheck your messages first.
哦,天哪。
– [ Escalating Tones ]- Oh, boy.
是的,她在这里也留言了。
Yeah, she’s been leavingmessages here too.
嗯。好的。
Yeah. Okay.
你应该给她打电♥话♥。我会的。再见。
– You should call her.- I will. I’ll see you.
现在就打!好吧。靠!
– Right now!- Okay. Fuck!
你是谁呀?我妈?随便。
– What are you, my mom?- Well.
你不介意到外面等吧?
Would you mind waiting outside?
昨天晚上过的很好。是啊。吃的东西不错。
– That was fun last night.- Yeah. Good food.
嘿,我-我早上和Maya谈过了。她说她昨天晚上也很开心。
Hey, I-I talked to Maya this morning.She said she had a fun time too.
你应该给她打电♥话♥。
You should call her.
Jack在哪儿?呃,他得打个电♥话♥。
– Where’s Jack?- Uh, had to make a phone call.
哦。
Oh.
Miles. Miles.
Miles. Miles.
嘿,伙计,呃,上次那个安全套你还有没有了?
Hey, man, uh, do you havethat other condom?
在我外套里。
In my jacket.
Christine怎么说?
What did, uh, Christine say?
很侥幸。用语♥音♥留言了。一切都没问题。
Lucked out. Got voice mail.Everything’s cool.
哈哈,我来了。嗨!
– Ha, ha.! Here I am.- [ Stephanie ] Hi.!
好了么?好了。
– Ready?- Yeah.
重型炮弹!
Cannonball!
请输入您的密♥码♥并按井号♥键。
[ Female Voice, Electronic ]Please dial your password and press pound.
目前您没有留言。
You have no messages at this time.
发送消息,请按2–
To send a message, press 2–
-啊–
– [ Moaning, Panting ]- Uh–
不要现在进来!
Not now. Not now!
好。
– Yeah.- [ Stephanie Grunting ]
嘿,你来了。
Hey, there you are.
是的。嘿,伙计。
– Yup.- Hey, man.
你在喝什么?
What are you drinking?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!