You and your stupid, stupid sky-fi show
都见鬼去吧
can go to heck!
波尔莎 等等
Porsha, stop. Wait!
噢 我要完蛋了
Oh, I am one dead koala.
♪ I’m not afraid ♪
♪ Of anything in this world ♪
♪ There’s nothing
you can throw at me ♪
♪ That I haven’t already heard ♪
♪ I’m just trying to find ♪
♪ A decent melody ♪
♪ A song that I can sing ♪
♪ In my own company ♪
♪ I never thought
you were a fool ♪
♪ But, darling,
look at you, ooh ♪
♪ You gotta stand up straight ♪
♪ And carry your own weight ♪
♪ These tears are going
nowhere, babe ♪
♪ You’ve got to
get yourself together ♪
♪ You’ve got stuck in a moment ♪
♪ Now you can’t get out of it ♪
♪ Oh, love, look at you now ♪
♪ You got yourself
stuck in a moment ♪
♪ And you can’t get out of it. ♪
♪ Hot News. ♪
今天的热点新闻
And the hottest story today:
据传波尔莎·克里斯托已被她父亲的剧目解雇
Porsha Crystal was reportedly fired from her father’s show.
他解雇了我女儿?
He fired my daughter?
我女儿?
My daughter?
你就不能安静会? 已经让我够难堪的了
Would you be quiet? You’ve embarrassed me enough.
可是 老爸
But, Daddy…
现在全世界都觉得
Now the whole world thinks I got
我女儿是个没天份的失败者
a talentless loser for a daughter.
带她回家去
Take her home.
把穆恩叫来
Bring me Moon.
♪ He will not always say ♪
♪ What you would have him say ♪
♪ But now and then, he’ll say ♪
♪ Something wonderful… ♪
阿什? 现在不…
Ash? Now is not a good…
穆恩 我说服他了
Moon, I’ve got him!
– 你说什么? – 我说服卡洛韦了
– What? – I got Calloway!
等下 让他跟你说
Here, he wants to talk to you.
你朋友比你更讨厌
Your friend is even more annoying than you are.
别听他的
Don’t listen to him.
我们正在赶往红岸城
We’re heading to Redshore right now.
– 真的? – 真的
– You are? – Yes.
天呐
Oh, my gosh.
这可是天大的好消息 说真的
Okay, this is great news, seriously.
你们可能救了我的命
You may have just saved my life here.
好了
Okay.
这下可以了
Here we go.
穆恩先生 你都干了些什么?
Mr. Moon, what have you done?
克里斯托先生 我带来了个天大的好消息
Mr. Crystal. Aah! I got some great news.
克莱·卡洛韦马上就到了
Clay Calloway is on his way here right now.
大家都出去
Everybody, out.
好吧 我觉得我搞得清现在的状况 并且我…
Okay, I think I know what this might be about, and I…
你解雇了波尔莎
You fired Porsha.
不 不 我没有
No. No. I never fired her.
你说她是骗子?
You calling her a liar?
不 不 她只是搞错了 仅此而已
No, no, no, no, she just got it wrong, is all.
我只是想帮她更进一步
I was only trying to help her do the best she could,
而且相信我 我做的肯定是正确的
and be-believe me, I-I-I just wanted to do the right thing.
正确的就是…
The right thing to do…
– …我叫你做的事 – 我是这么做的
– …is what I tell you to do! – But I did!
我创作了个精彩的剧目
I-I-I delivered a great show.
并且卡…卡洛韦也来了
And Ca-Calloway, he’s coming.
不 不 不 住手
No, no, no! Stop! Stop!

No!
你觉得我会让你这样的
You really think I’d let a lowlife
业余的卑鄙小人
little amateur loser like you
来羞辱我?
humiliate me?
求你了
Please! Please!
– 是你让我失了体面 – 不不
– You made me look bad. – No, no!
我不是故意的
I didn’t mean to!

No!
我要放手了
So I’m gonna have to let you go.
什么? 啊
What? Whoa!
先生 呃 先生
Sir. Uh, sir, sir, sir.
很抱歉打搅你
I’m-I’m so sorry, um, so sorry to bother you,
但是你马上要上电视直播了
but, uh, you have a live TV appearance in just a moment,
所以我们现在最好只是
so it-it might be better if we just
先把这笔帐记下来
put a pin in this right now. Um…
你差点杀了我
You-you nearly killed me.
等我忙完了的
And I’ll finish the job later.

No.
不 不
No! No!
救命
Help!
救命 杰瑞 有人吗
Help! Jerry! Anyone!
救命 救命
No. Help, please!

Shh!
你得离开这城市并且永远别回来
You need to get out of this city and never, ever come back.
明白吗? 永远别回来
Do you understand? Never.
好 好 我明白
Okay, okay. I understand.
我都说了你就不是干这个的料
I told you you were not cut out for this.
他要杀了我
He tried to kill me.
等他发现你跑了 会让手下
Yeah, and when he finds you’re gone, he’ll have his thugs
到处找你
looking all over for you.
好 谢了 苏姬 我…
Okay. Thank you, Suki. I’m so, so…
走吧
Get out of here.
呃 你说什么? 穆恩先生
Uh, what did you say, Mr. Moon?
快跑 所有人
Get out! All of you!
都马上快跑
Get out of there right now!
没时间解释了 把演员们召集起来
There’s no time to explain. Just get the cast
在酒店等我
and meet me back at the hotel!
直播倒数 五 四
And we’re live in five, four,
三 二…
three, two…
♪ Hot News ♪
– ♪ Hot News… ♪ – 杰瑞 去拿我的零食
– ♪ Hot News… ♪ – Jerry, go get my snacks.
遵命 先生
Yes, sir.
多么精彩的演出…
What a great show we have…
围绕他的新剧作
Here to discuss the drama
– 来展开讨论 – 先生 先生
– surrounding his new show… – Sir! Uh, sir, sir, sir.
– 红岸城先生本人 – 怎么了?
– Mr. Redshore City himself… – What?
…请欢迎吉米·克里斯托先生
…please welcome Mr. Jimmy Crystal.
到这来 吉米
Come on out here, Jimmy.
– 别让我们等了 – 穆恩跑了
– Don’t make us beg. – Moon got out.
– 找到他 – 这老兄是不是
– Find him. – Does this guy know
忘了怎么出来了?
how to make an entrance or what?
大家好
Hey, everybody!
幸会
Good to see you.
琳达 我带来了热点消息
Linda, I got some hot news for you.
你看起来真棒
You look terrific.
见到你真好
It is so good to see you.
是吗 谢谢
Well, thank you. Thank you for having me.
天呐
Oh, my gosh.
亿万富翁杂♥志♥ 连续三年的
年度人物
three years in a row,
全世界最大的
owner of the largest…
连锁剧院拥有者
theater chain in the world…
巴斯特?
Buster?
阿什?
Ash?
阿什 这呢
Ash, in here!
巴斯特?
Buster?
我被卡住了
I-I’m stuck!
开什么玩笑
You got to be kidding me.
别动了
Hold still.
你这是干什么?
What are you doing in there?
阿什 剧目完蛋了
Ash, the show’s off.
克里斯托他疯了
Crystal got mad
– 他要杀了我 – 你说什么?
– and tried to kill me. – What?
我还以为你们是他手下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!