再来
Again!
赶紧的
Come on.
什么玩意儿 再来
Yuck! Again!
– 啊 – 赶紧的
– Whoa. – Come on!
我都干了什么
Man.
♪ Hot tamale, hotter
than a Somali, fur coat ♪
♪ Ferrari, hop out the stu’,
jump in the coupe ♪
♪ Big Dipper on top
of the roof ♪
♪ Flexing on…
as hard as I can ♪
♪ Eating halal,
driving the Lam’ ♪
♪ Told that…
I’m sorry, though ♪
♪ ‘Bout my coins like Mario,
yeah, they call me Cardi B ♪
♪ I run this…
like cardio, whoo ♪
♪ I said I like it like, whoo ♪
♪ I said I like it like, whoo ♪
♪ I said I like it like ♪
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Thank you so much, everyone.
你们是最好的观众
Wow, wow. You are an amazing crowd.
伙计 你真厉害
Mate, you’re amazing.
不胜感激
Much appreciated.
– 谢谢大家 – 呃…
– Thank you so much. – Uh…
呃 我…
Uh, um…
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you for coming. Thank you for coming.
谢谢 小家伙
Okay. Thank you very much, little guy.
哇哦 真暖心
Wow, so kind.
我能请你喝杯咖啡吗
Listen, could I buy you a coffee
或者随便吃点什么?
or, uh, maybe something to eat?
你是要套路我吗?
Whoa, that’s forward, ain’t it?
什么?没有的事 我的意思是…
What? No, no, no. I didn’t mean…
我只是想和你谈谈 或许…
I just would love to talk to you about maybe…
嘿 你有执照么就在这演出?
Hey! You got a license to perform here?
实际上 我确实很想聊聊天 走
Actually, I’d love a chat. Let’s go.
来了 火山冰沙
Here you go. One volcano smoothie
附送巧克力熔岩
with extra chocolate lava.
话真多
Shut up.
来 给你50快
Here. 50 bucks.
教教我怎么跳舞
Honestly, if you could just give me some dance lessons,
真的能救我的命
you would literally be saving my life.
等下 如果你是要演真人秀
Wait, if you’re in a real show,
不会没有编舞吧
how come you don’t have a choreographer?
我有编舞 可他就是个怪胎
I do, but it turns out he’s a massive weirdo.
你怎么知道我不是个怪胎?
And how do I know that you’re not a weirdo?
嗯?我又怎么知道你是不是正经人?
Hmm? How do I know that you’re legit?
行 跟我一起去排练 自己看看
Well, just come with me to rehearsals. See for yourself.
我可不会跟着
Whoa, whoa, whoa. I’m not just gonna follow
我不认识的家伙去参加什么排练
some guy I don’t know to rehearsals.
哎 我怎么才能证明自己是个正经人呢
Well, how else am I supposed to prove that I’m legit?
♪ And maybe I should stop
and start confessing ♪
♪ Confessing, yeah ♪
♪ Oh, I’ve been shaking,
I love it when you go crazy ♪
♪ You take all my inhibitions ♪
你这是在干吗?
What are you doing?
♪ Baby, there’s nothing
holdin’ me back ♪
♪ You take me places
that tear up my reputation ♪
Manipulate my decisions ♪
♪ Baby, there’s nothing
holdin’ me back ♪
♪ Oh-oh, oh-oh ♪
– ♪ Oh-oh ♪
– Yeah! Woo-hoo!
♪ There’s nothing
holdin’ me back… ♪
我知道了 你才是个怪胎
I knew you were a weirdo.
♪ There’s nothing
holdin’ me back. ♪

Whoa.
– 帅呆了 – 瞧见了吧
– This is sick! – See?
首个位置
First positions, please.
哇 伙计 瞧这个 瞧这个
Whoa. Mate, look at that. Look at that.
嘿 你谁啊?
Hey. Who are you?
啊 没事的 她跟我一起来的
Ah, it’s all right. She’s with me.
你好啊 我叫努西
Pleased to meet you. I’m Nooshy.
我是他的舞蹈教练 你的帽子真好看
I’m his dance coach. And I really love that hat.
她说得对 帽子真好看
She’s right. Great hat.
你觉得臭跳街舞的
You think some riffraff street dancer
比我更能教好你?
can help you more than me?
– 臭跳街舞的? – 别冲动
她只是给我做些额外的训练 没别的
She’s just gonna give me some extra lessons, that’s all.
哦 因为我 克劳斯·基肯克洛伯
Oh, because I, Klaus Kickenklober,
编舞大♥师♥ 教不了你强尼
master choreographer, am not good enough for Johnny.
不是 我不是这个意思 – 就是 我不配教他
– No, that’s not what I meant. – Yes, I’m irrelevant to him.
我就是个又傻又肥又老的猴子
I’m just a stupid, fat, old monkey.
– 我不是这个意思 – 我倒是这么觉得
– I don’t think that at all. – I do.
嘘 拜托
Shh! Please.
她只是想帮我 没别的意思
She’s only trying to help me, that’s all.
老兄 我只需要教他两天
Dude, anyway, I only need two days with him.
两天? 哈哈
Two days? Ha!
200年还差不多
200 years, more like.
只要两天 他就会让你刮目相看
Two days. He’ll be amazing.
说真的?
Oh, really?
这样吧 如果真能 我把自己帽子吃了
Well, if he is, I will eat my hat.
好了 大家 从头开始
Okay, everybody, from the top.
预备 音乐
Stand by, playback.
Lots of energy now, and…
什么鬼?
Wha…?
克劳利小姐?
Miss Crawly?
你可千万别去那 穆恩先生
You can’t go back there, Mr. Moon.
– 千万 千万 – 怎么? 你怎么了?
– Never. Never. – What? What happened to you?
那有只狮子 跟疯了一样 疯了
That lion, you see, he’s crazy. Crazy!
疯了
Oh, he’s crazy.
biu biu biu
Pew. Pew, pew.
– 她语无伦次的 – biu biu biu
– Wow, she’s a mess. – Pew, pew! Pew…
你不会去那的 是吧?
So, you’re not gonna go out there, are you?
我不得不去 我是说…
Gonna have to. I mean…
全体已就位 穆恩先生
All set over here, Mr. Moon.
好的 音乐
Okay. Playback!
罗西塔准备
Stand by, Rosita.
开始
And… action!
♪ Ooh, look what
you made me do ♪
♪ Look what you made me do ♪
♪ Look what you
just made me do ♪
♪ Look what you just made me ♪
♪ Ooh, look what
you made me do ♪
– 轮到波尔莎了.
– ♪ Look what you made me do ♪
♪ Look what you
just made me do ♪
♪ Look what you just
made me, ooh. ♪
接招 你个讨厌的外星怪物
Take that, you nasty alien monster.
我表现好吗?
Did I do good?
是啊
Yeah.
非常好
That was so good.

Yay!
你们听到了吗?
Did you hear that?
他觉得我棒极了
He thinks I’m awesome.
她演不了这个
Okay, she cannot act.
嘘 我清楚 我清楚
Shh. I know. I know.
我只是哄克里斯托先生高兴
But I got to keep Mr. Crystal happy.
接招 你个讨厌的外星怪物
Take that, you nasty alien monster.
打搅了 克里斯托先生找你
Excuse me, but Mr. Crystal wants to see you.
接招 你个讨厌的外星怪物
Take that, you nasty alien monster.
哦 好 我下午的时候过去
Oh. Well, I could come by this afternoon.
他让你现在就去
He means now. Right now.
好…吧
O… kay.
先生 你有事找我?
You wanted to see me, sir?
是啊 有事 有事
Yes, I did. Yes, I did.
– 进来吧 – 哇
– Come on in. – Whoa.
这地方好棒
This place is incredible.
是很棒吧
Pretty great, huh?
卡洛韦怎么样了?
So, how’s it going with Calloway?
卡洛韦?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!