– 嗯…好吧 – 等下
– Mm, okay. – Wait, wait.
先别敲键盘了 我又有了个更好的点子
Stop your clicky-clacky. I have a better idea.
嘿 你不能一直总改主意啊
Uh, you can’t keep changing your mind.
为什么?
Why?
为什么? 因为再过20分钟
Why? Because in exactly 20 minutes,
舞台人员就要来为我们剧目工作了
the stage crew are coming here to start work on our show,
我们要把这些确定下来
and we need to lock this stuff down.
哦 天呐 他们还早来了
Oh, my gosh, they’re early.
噢 我还想要 比如 美丽的爱情场景…
Ooh, and I want to have, like, this beautiful love scene…
克劳利小姐 找到有关卡洛韦的什么了吗?
Miss Crawly, anything on Calloway?
– 还没什么呢 – 哎
– Nothing. – Uh.
穆恩先生
Ah, Mr. Moon.
我们是你的剧目制♥作♥团队 我们来准备开始…
We’re your production team, and we’re here to start…
是 是 是 你们来为剧目工作的
Yes, yes, yes. Uh, you’re here to work on the show.
我很荣幸邀请你们进来 但…
And I would gladly invite you all in right now, but…
我们应该搞个战场场景
We should totally do, like, a battle scene!
冈特 别 现在别
Gunter, no, not now.
我们需要更多时间
I just need a little more time to, you know,
来敲定一些细节 这样好吧
hammer out a few minor, little details, so would it be okay
我说不太好 你们可以一小时后再来
if you all could come back in, like,
要不 四小时后?
I don’t know, an hour? Or maybe four?
我真的感谢你们的耐心
And I really appreciate your patience.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
呃 好吧
Hmm. Okay.
这可不是个好的开端
Okay. That was not a great start.
– 瞧啊 克里斯托先生送来的礼物 – 哦
– Oh, look, it’s a gift from Mr. Crystal. – Huh.
上边写着…
It-it says, um,
“别搞砸了 否则的话…”
“Don’t screw up, Moon, or else.”
哇哦 我又有了个好点子
Ooh, I’ve got a better idea.
♪ What about the mambo? ♪
♪ And everyone’s
in space suits ♪
♪ A great idea, I think so. ♪
早上好
Good morning.
请大家注意
May I have everyone’s attention, please?
谢谢
Thank you. Yes.
代表我自己和其它演员
Okay, um, on behalf of myself and the cast,
我想说
I just want to say that
得到这个难得的机会
to be given this incredible opportunity
在克里斯托大厦剧院与你们一起工作
to work with you all here at the Crystal Tower Theater,
是我们所有人的荣耀
well, it’s an honor for all of us.
而且我相信 我们可以一起制♥作♥出一个
And I believe that, together, we can make a show
带领观众走出这个世界的剧目
that’ll take the audience out of this world.
感谢斯蒂夫
And a big thanks to Steve over here
熬夜制♥作♥了这个模型
for staying up all night to make this model.
做的很棒 斯蒂夫
Great work, Steve.
这是我们的
And here she is, folks.
剧目之星 罗西塔
The star of our show, Rosita.
是你 宝贝
That’s you, baby!
主角吗?
The lead role?
相信我 你很合适
Trust me, you are perfect for it.
等我孩子们听说的时候
Wait till my kids hear about this.
故事是这样的
And so the story goes like this.
罗西塔扮演一个宇航员
Rosita plays an astronaut searching
去搜寻一个失踪的太空探索者
for a missing space explorer.
同行的还有深受她信任的机器人…
Together, with their trusty robot…
– 是我吧 – 嗯 是的
– That’s me. – Mm-hmm, yes.
他们沿着痕迹追踪了四个星球
They follow the trail across four planets.
分别是战争星球 爱之星球
There’s a planet of war, a planet of love,
绝望星球和玩具星球
a one of despair and one of joy.
每个星球都会有自己壮丽的曲目
And each planet will have its own spectacular musical number
由一位优秀演员来出演
performed by one of our terrific cast.
结局是什么呢? 我找到那个太空探索者了吗?
A-And how does it end? Do I find the explorer?
我们还不知道要怎么结局呢
Oh, we have no clue what we’re going to do at the end.
冈特 别 别
Gunter, no, no, no. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
关于结局我们有很多很棒的创意
We do have great ideas for the ending.
只是…好了
We just… All right.
我们只有三周去实现这些 伙计们
We’ve only got three weeks to make this reality, folks.
开始干活吧
Let’s get to work.
强尼 你来扮演
Johnny, you are gonna play
科幻战场场景中的外星战士
an alien warrior in a fantastic battle scene.
– 好啊 – 跟我过来
– Yes! – Come with me.
强尼 来认识下你的伴舞们
Johnny, I want you to meet your fellow dancers.
– 大家好啊 – 你好
– Hello, lads. – Hey, how you doing?
呃 等一下 你不是说是个战争场景吗
Uh, wait. You said mine was a battle scene.
是啊 冈特改成斗舞了 也算战争吧
Well, it is, but Gunter saw it as more of a… a dance battle.
– 耶 – 好吧…
– Yeah! – Okay…
别担心 强尼 你可是跟
Johnny, don’t worry. You’re gonna be working with
红岸城第一编舞共事呢
the number one choreographer in Redshore City.
“克劳斯·基肯克洛伯”
“Klaus Kickenklober.”
克劳斯会让你立刻变为专业舞者
Yep. Klaus will turn you into a pro in no time.
– 好吧 – 呃…
– Okay. – Uh…
穆恩先生?
Mr. Moon?
米娜 怎么了?
Meena, you okay?
冈特说我要出演一个浪漫场景 而且还 呃 呃…
Gunter said I’m in a romantic scene and, uh, uh…
还得亲别人
I have to kiss someone.
好啊 会很棒的
Yeah. It’s gonna be an amazing,
多好的浪漫场景啊
beautiful, romantic scene.
可是 穆恩先生
Mr. Moon, I’ve never even had
我还没有男友 也没亲过…
a boyfriend or any of that stuff.
啊 别担心
Ah, don’t you worry.
我会给你找个好搭档的
I’m gonna cast a great partner for you.
– 真的? – 真的
– Promise? – Promise.
穆恩先生 我们准备开始搭建
Mr. Moon, we’re ready to start building
剩下的部分了
the rest of the sets and…
好的 好的 听我说
Okay, okay, okay, listen.
我现在还没拿定主意
I don’t exactly know what they are yet,
所以能再等一晚吗?
so could you give me one more night to figure this out?
这家伙现在还没拿定主意
Hey, this guy doesn’t have it figured out,
所以我们现在没法开始干活
so we can’t start work right now.
马森?
Mason?
– 大家都听到了吗? – 嘿 别…
– Did everybody hear that? – Hey, don’t…
他还没弄明白这个剧目要怎么弄
He does not have the show figured out.
我看着他的眼睛
I’m looking into his eyes,
瞧见的都是恐惧 – 呃呃
– and all I see is fear. – Uh-uh. Mm-mm.
嘿 嘿 听我说 听我说
Hey, hey, hey, listen, listen…
– 还有那么点羞耻 – 好吧 好吧
– And a little bit of shame. – Yeah, yeah.
我想大家都听到了 马森
Look, I-I think everyone heard you, Mason.
我可真是谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
冈特… 我们得干活了
Gunter… we have work to do.
接下来 我觉得 阿什她可以
And then I’m thinking, Ash, you know, she can, like,
跟克莱·卡洛韦来个二重唱
totally have a duet with Clay Calloway,
她就像星星一样 嗯…
’cause, like, she’s a star that is, like,
指引他们回家的路
guiding them all the way back home again.
好的 冈特 阿什很合适
Yes, Gunter. That’s perfect for Ash.
妈咪
Mommy!
亲爱的 你们来了
Oh, my darlings, you’re here.
强尼
Yeah, Johnny!

Oh.
老天 没想到你一大早就来了
My gosh, I wasn’t expecting you till the morning.
我可等不及见到你了
I know, but they couldn’t wait to see you.
剧目之星 是吧?
The star of the show, huh?
你敢信吗?
Can you believe it?
我梦想成真了
It’s literally my dream come true.
– 我懂的 呣哇 – 呣哇
– I know. Mwah. – Ew.
宝贝 我以你为荣
I am so proud of you, honey.
呃…救命啊
Uh… help.
穆恩先生 我找到他了
Mr. Moon, I found him.
– 克莱·卡洛韦? – 是啊 我找到他的家庭住址了
– Clay Calloway? – Yeah. I found his home address.
不是吧
No way.
是这样
Yes way.
克劳利小姐
Miss Crawly, I’m gonna need you

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!